ITT: actors with great on-screen chemistry

ITT: actors with great on-screen chemistry.

Sometimes I forget they're not actually father and son.

It doesn't change the fact that they're still pretty good actors together.

Do you think he plugs his shota boipussy in the trailer?

I donĀ“t think they could broadcast it on television then, user.

the look in his eye, you just KNOW they banged
andrew lincoln is known to be THE most hung guy on the set, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Chandler's boipussy.
they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting himself lubed enough just so he can take it. i can just imagine him begging for it, with andrew barely able to force it past the sphincter, and chandler moaning and cumming, demanding him to force it in deeper. he would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to his rectum.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with his anal muscles clamping down on andrew's throbbing monstrosity, his whole body quivering in euphoria..
i bet he still masturbates to the memory of it

Is that a cigarette brand?

She was the best sidekick in the show. Why did they replace her. The first episode was pure sex. You could easily tell they wanted to fuck.

Kate was best

literally who?

????

I can't believe no one in this thread has posted David Spade and Chris Farley yet.

I MEAN C'MON PEOPLE!

I came here to post those two. The short bits with Spade in the Chris Farley documentary were really sad.

it's not your business if andrew lincoln and chandler riggs have sex behind the scenes

Feels good.