If Miley Cyrus and Disney tweens are subversive role modelling for today's tweens, to lead them to whoredom

If Miley Cyrus and Disney tweens are subversive role modelling for today's tweens, to lead them to whoredom.

Would that mean Michael Jackson is 'our' subversive role model leading us into pedophilia?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/100178568
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

vimeo.com/100178568

I hope this shit is worth watching.

If it's not i don't know what would be. Although it's more related to how secretly gay MJ was as apposed to any relation to pedophilia.

I expected more than a video analysis.

It wasn't a waste of time.

He was more of a manchild, if everything else regarding pedos in hollywood and the entertainment industry is true then is very unlikely that MJ was one of them, why? cuz every other "secret" pedo has gotten away with it, furthermore, settling for money when the physical and psychological integrity of your son is damaged? who would be more twisted?

Michael Jackson is a psyop to see if they can replace a musician with a double from a completely different race and get away with it. Cosmetic surgery and a disease were used as the excuse to give cover to the whole thing.

Nothing mysterious and bad ever happens without the media reporting on it conspiracuck.

if it gives me more qt like Arianna to fap to, i don't care tbh

Literal fucking human trash. Jesus Christ.

user i won't date/associate will coalburners but if i have to filter my fap materials under that same logic i don't know what i could fap to tbh.

just use your imagination to create content to fap to, faggot

Wrong, look at TPPA, the media is completely quiet about serious threats.

How?

Do you have any information on this?

bump

You could have made an excellent b8 post in response to the asinine shit he gave you, but instead you say something blatantly wrong and stupid.
I wish our shitposters were more clever.

Never seen all of that footage and all stuff he had here and there? I think he had Peter Pan Syndrome, he played pranks and stuff, well, he literally played around, the thing about sleeping in the same bed as the kids could be very misleading, he basically seemed to be one of them, I would say ask Mac, he seemed to be his buddy, I actually wonder how did MJ took it when Mac had to disappear from the media.

i think he was indeed a pedo. but the good kind at least. he was more than likely abused by his dad and illuminati. they all have to be fuked as children in order to make it big

What's with all these pedo accusations? The man was emotionally and mentally stunted to the point where he saw adults as big meanies and only got along with kids. Parents who wanted to make extra cash used this to their advantage to make lolsuit money of this manchild. The guy had literally no childhood of his own and was raised by the most selfish, spear chucking fiend known to man.