Kumail Nanjiani thinks you are a misogynist if you dislike the new GB trailer

I'm getting fucking sick of this attitude by people like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kumailn/status/726628747282100224
forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/197238/hello-ghostbusters-yes-were-back-ecto-cooler-rereleases-on-may-30th
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally who?

le funny street-shitter with a lisp

Some comedian who drank the koolaid. He's usually the token in a group of white SJW hipsters. Hell, the show he's on, he's the token.

If you care what entertainers have to say about politics then it's you that's got the problem.

It's misogyny to not like a movie that has a female cast, everyone knows this.

POO IN THE LOO KUMAIL

These are hardly women, they're more like ftm comedians.

Sorry who exactly is this sand nigger and why should we care about what they say?

How many threads like this do we need?

We get it, SJWs are trying to use misogyny as a deflection tactic. We don't need a hundred threads on it.

DESIGNATED

I am a misogynist. The movie would still look shit if I wasn't, though.

SHITTING

More evidence that diversity is bad and currynigger Pajeets should stay in Streetshiterstan. Thanks!

What movie do you think Sony are putting him in in exchange for these tweets?

If you think about it, the plotline is sexist when gender-swapped as well.

I mean, let’s take a look at it. The plotline? The main characters fail so hard at science that their next job is as exterminators. I mean, take a look at them; their uniform is overalls, they advertise on TV in shitty commercials, and they wear backpacks full of toxic materials that they spray out of devices they call wands. They’re exterminators. They just specialized. And the only black member of their group wasn’t even a scientist and doesn’t even know the science; he’s just hired because they need the extra hand. And yet, despite the racist undertones of how ignorant he is, he’s still the character of the main four with the most positive portrayal.

Now, in 1980s? Saying that a group of men are failures at science wasn’t even remotely sexist; it was funny. Even today, it would be funny. Saying that a black guy was completely ignorant of science and yet still not making him the character with the most negative portrayal? This was forgivably racist.

In 2016? Saying a group of women are failures at science when women are still struggling to truly break into science? That’s sexist. If they follow the original plot and have the black woman not know anything about science? Congrats… racist and sexist. If this movie follows the plot of the original, it’s been essentially set up to fail and take down every woman who supported it when it crashes and burns. And then it has a bunch of feminists supporting it simply because they refuse to think about the sexism against women they’re unwittingly supporting.

its niggers like you that are the gateway to liberalism.

lol i got this straight off the comments section of a jezebel article… even the feminists know this movie is shit

who

He's right anyway. The movie is hated since its announcement. Not even Dragonball Evolution or the new F4 received so much hate.

The movie will blame other people.

Gonna white knight this movie in every thread aren't we?

Gonna complain about the SJW boogeyman in every thread, right?

Dunno how much you know about this dude but he hosts an appropriately pathetic podcast with his feminist wife called The Indoor Kids. I used to listen to a lot of Harmontown back before it turned to shit and he was a recurring person. Aside from being on Silicon Valley he truly is an insufferable human and talks like fucking chick; his voice goes up at the end of his sentences a lot, it's terrible.

You'd think they'd hire people with a better grasp of the english language to shill their movie.

comic book geeks and children who fondly remembered an obscure childrens television anime are not nearly as large as the fucking population who grew up with ghostbusters. not by orders of magnitude

Kek.

Every fucking thread with his same broken english.

Go back to Holla Forums, kiddo.

Is that peejet Anthony burch?

… Who?

YOU PROMISED THERE WOULD BE JOKES KHAJIT WHERE ARE THE JOKES

in other words

GO TAKE A SHIT ON THE STREET

i dont use the word "capeshit" because i do enjoy comics, and have been collecting them since I was about 12 years old and bought ghost rider vol 1 with my saved up lunch money.

comic fans are not as numerous as you think

and dragonball z was way past its height of popularity when that shitty movie came out. to suggest that either fantastic four or dbz are anywhere near as popular as ghostbusters is ignorant and stupid

B-B-B-BUMMER

Burch is already like half Indian

SHITTING IN THE STREET AND NOT WIPING YOUR ASS AFTER IS EASY TOO

Fix'd

a) Who?
2) Give me one good reason why I should care

lel. He really thinks his opinion matters.

STREET

What a twat.

i used to love harmontown and all the people on it

now they make me sick

Harmon is ok, but he's bipolar as fuck. He will shit on SJWs, and then defend his SJW buddy who was telling people to kill themselves.

3381>55>
l!!isni!glh het >
.kKe
18>>5338
aisphtec >

If they replaced him with literally any other indian guy, I dont' think anyone would notice.

Is that the guy from the big bang theory?

…translating…
…translating…
???
Uh…what the fuck is this weird post?

He argued with a guy and accidentally implied the trailer stinks

twitter.com/kumailn/status/726628747282100224

Then he said "I'm going to bed" timestamped at 8:32 PM Los Angeles time. The sun would still be up.

Yea, he also said some horseshit during the height of Gamergate about it being better that video games go away completely than muh soggy knees continue to harass women.

Fuck me, Solomon was a wise old fucker. The easiest way to figure out who's right is get the asshats to admit just how little love they actually have for the thing they pretend to like.

3>1>8116
sscuscuelf ve>er mnsaei osmt of ehtn oen
plr>apuo nto
lgitnra……nats
cfcslusesu fo then eon tosm ev>er smnaei
otn popalru>
t…arnsai…tlgn
usccfsules osmt eevr enth of n>eo simena
???
isht derwi spot? …atUhhw hte si cukf

DESIGNATED MISOGYNY

hello newfriend

I'd rather be a misogynist with freedom of opinion than a spineless cuck street-shitter.

indian guy from silicon valley

This.
Paying attention proves that you're the target audience, kids.

Yup. Besides, an all-female cast is a perfectly valid reason to hate a film anyway.

The Harmontown audience became like his ex-wife Erin: they think they can change him and they react angrily when he doesn't change. This is a man who was brutally honest about his flaws and beliefs and over the course of years has been muscled into the dude who apologizes for everything on stage. It's like the audience only goes there to wag their finger at the drunk man who thinks transgender bathrooms are silly. Harmon was never the problem, fucking Nerdmelt (and increasingly, Jeff Davis) is.

I ended up on Penny Arcade (don't ask followed a link) but I do not regret it one bit.

Holy fucking shit I thought the GoT posters were bad but fuck me…

>forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/197238/hello-ghostbusters-yes-were-back-ecto-cooler-rereleases-on-may-30th

Check that shit out, it's some of the worst autism I've seen in my life.

Literally, who?

No, that would be Curry Thunder

Someone have a screenshot or archive link?

The Penny Arcade forums are cancer and have been cancer since their inception. I used to go there way back in the early 2000s and there was a brief moment when they were okay, but around 2003/2004 when the comic started getting HUGE, things quickly went to shit.

For some reason there was a huge influx of people who didn't even read the comic who started to post and complain about about posters being offensive. It still boggles my mind where these people came from. This was before Gabe and Tycho became parents, before they started charities, before PAX, when they were edgelords out to offend people. Now, because a good number of the newfags complaining about being offended were women, the thirsty mods bent over backwards to please them.

Hell, Gabe used to post there from time to time, but eventually stopped. He didn't realize how pozzed his own forum had become, and just assumed he could talk like he did in the comic. People then complained, because they didn't know or care about the people who made the comic that they don't read, they just used the forum for.

I said fuck it and left around 2005 or so. By that time a strong clique had formed of people who were friends with the mods. They could say whatever they wanted and get away with it, but if someone pointed out the favoritism, they'd all swarm and make fun of that person, and the mods would then jail them for a couple days.

It's comforting to know that over a decade later, and the place became even shittier.

You just reminded me I havent checked explosm comics in years, I fear what their forum looks like.

that was around the time they got some other guy to look after the company then suddenly they started appearing in game magazines and getting tons of media access. those posters were probably just paid goons that were brought in to scrub the place squeaky clean for investors.

Considering the guys behind Cyanide and Happiness have been swimming in koolaid for a good while at this point, I can't imagine the forums are any better than tumblr.

Have anons tweeted to him to remember to put the poo in the loo?

What the fuck? How does that work with the kind of comics they make. Fucking mental gymnastics

WEW
E
W

>>>/reddit/

you guys realize you are playing into the proverbial jew's hands right?

nobody likes the trailer. nobody.

but you keep it up pissing on it for your own personal reasons and all that you will find is some sony reason to find your words used against you

its fucking going to be terrible… just let it be terrible and stop giving fuel to the retards who think you dislike it cuz woman

Basically this.

POO

This is exactly what's going on. All you're doing is giving them "Moral high ground."