Is this show what it feels like to be schizophrenic?

Is this show what it feels like to be schizophrenic?

The show is normalfag-tier tbqh fam.

this show is "Adult Swim show that is painfully unfunny but has enough yelling for autistic teens to laugh at so they feel like they're watching somethingh hip and smart" #75

This is the best cartoon i've ever fucken seen, seriouly watch it, it's on youtube, here is the first episode.

It's made by the same people who made wondershowzen, except the writers didn't revolt in the last episodes.

No.

This show was mostly a bunch of nonsensical and surreal bullshit that wound up being a little creepy, but occasionally funny.
Not really worth watching the whole thing, there's one or two episodes that I thought were hysterical, but overall it's just bizarre in a really bad way.

This was the best gag in the whole series.

No

I can see why everyone missunderstands the show, but there is intelligent writting and an interesting story of a protagonist with a tragically delude sense of self and family and morality hidden behind intelligently stupid humor, and symbolism.

I wish i could show a good analysis video i saw years ago but it's gone. This video is good enough. Those who are sick of stupid cliche and predictable shows give this a chance. It's genuinely unique.

bump

oh mah gad

This is my favourite show

its suppose to make fun of spirtual and over intellectual people

thats why i say vernon chatman(the creator) might have some type of schizophrenia..but it works out great in the end.

dumping some good bits

Its some good shit

i would not be surprised if all the posts in this thread talking about the show favorably is one person.

would you fug mai waifu

You'd be wrong

ftfy

I wouldn't post post the same video i just posted here if i was trying to spred the show.

I started watching this not too long ago and so far it's among the comedy shows I've seen but I can see why people dislike it