Not loving slut-shamed Iranian eyebrowfu

Holla Forums was a mistake

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video4214962/amazing_atheist
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The only mistake was your father not pulling out in time.

How have they not killed her yet?

I don't think that's her

Is there more? I need it for masturbation. I mean research.

I think she's in exile now.

I'll decline both, thanks.

Actually who?

qt

Goes without saying she's braindead but jesus fucking christ, that's beyond anything i've ever witnessed

Post more Iranian qts

>>>/suicide/

Do these people not realize that they're replacing one god with another?

especially with the zealotry they display when it comes to attacking traditional values, they have their own code of conduct, dogma, the only difference is, there's more sex and less (outward) shame and self-reflection.

Is it time to Make AYYLMAO Great again?

That's is the point of cultural Marxism. All those blaspheming feminists, anti-Christian communists and autistic fedoras are just shock-troops of the Left.

no, they're completely ignorant of it. They've memorized material, passed the classes, and earned their liberal arts degrees, but in reality have learned nothing

is that… is that really him?

xvideos.com/video4214962/amazing_atheist

jesus fucking christ

They're not quite replacing God with another but with a worship of the self, replace morals with hedonistic values, replace spirituality with empty materialism.

The worst thing about them is that they're not even truly ideologues, they don't have any vision of something they want to build or any ideals they want to move towards. Instead they're simpletons who is against Western culture in general, much like a teen who want to feel rebellious and edgy for no reason other than to be so and without any sensible cause. The progressives of today are no different from youths who vandalise unguarded buildings or cars. It's infantile.

Fuck off stormweenie
>>>Holla Forums

Did my post offend your delicate leftist sensibilities, user?

I'd do her, in case she's interested. She's whiter than most people here in the board, anyway.

Try again >>>/tumblr/

stopped reading right there

English is my third language, as long as what I'm trying to convey is clear I don't see how that would detract from what I am saying.

Fucking gross, look at those hairy arms. Is it a chimp?

hope you like getting culturally enriched

Literally a faggot.

I like arm fuzz as much as the next guy but that bitch is a wookie.

I'm the faggot when I don't want a hairy woman? WTF backwards universe are you living in? You're the fag.

That's obviously not her either. Come on people, she was in such huge hits as The Patience Stone and Chicken with Plums