ADHD riddled bunnies on ritalin from reddit who hate Better Call Saul and love Mike because they want explosions and...

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/68893708/#68893708
boards.4chan.org/qa/thread/513826/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what do you mean by this?

He means Holla Forums has an infestation of normalfag redditors who like shit like Marvel movies and can't appreciate Better Call Saul because it's a show that's actually well written and not just brainless schlock

The story does stand on its own if you have never seen Breaking Bad.
t.guy who hasn't seen breaking bad

Too much irony here.

wew

>>>/autism/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/normies/

If you enjoy Marvel films, or any modern Disney film, you deserve to be raped.

OP here, I agree that anime is shit taste.
I also agree with you that marvel movies are shit taste though. I mean, I liked stuff like Spiderman as a kid. And Ironman was entertaining but that's about it. For capeshit, the only acceptable stuff is Batman. Not because of Batman, but because of Nolan's work. In fact his best work is the plane scene. The after-credits movie, not so much.
And the Tim Burton saga is a masterpiece when it comes to atmosphere and style. True kino, not even memeing. He achieves an outwordly atmosphere that is hard to match.

Does that include Finding Nemo? :^)

Maisie Williams.

Actually the original Finding Nemo was made when Pixar still had creative control, so no Finding Nemo doesn't count.

I'll have to admit that particular manga doesn't look too bad, that face is more realistic looking than usual. The more cartoonish animes and mangas rustle my jimmies though.

The artist's name is Homare, and there's actually a lot of animes with good designs as well. Sadly the stuff that gets popular overseas is garbage like One Punch Man and Dragon Ball Z. You should check out Monster, great animation, great story.

Looked it up on google, pretty neat and old school. Reminded me of stuff like Golgo 13 (I don't watch it but know it from some synthwave video).

beep, bleep, I am true oldfag, bleep

breaking bad is better

stay assmad

Grammar-bitches need to literally get the fuck off this board.

LITERALLY

I like OPM. Why do you say it's garbage?
Not trying to stir shit up, I'm just curious.

When I say it's garbage I'm really just saying it's not something I enjoy. I don't like superheroes in general, and I hate the humor of that show. I'm not going to try to argue you out of liking it, everyone should have their own personal tastes and not be subject to peer pressure when it comes to what stuff they like.

Personally I'm not a fan of bombastic unrealistic action sequences without consequence. That's why I like animes like Monster, Perfect Blue, Welcome to the NHK, etc. I like the more realistic and melancholy types that exist and I feel like they are underrepresented when people think of Japanese animation.

lurk moar newfag

That's why I prefer Jimmy to Mike and I hate the more procedural leaning episodes of BB

In 2 seasons, all that has happened is:
Jimmy got a job
Chuck got upset
Chuck wants Jimmy to quit
Jimmy quits
Jimmy gets a new job, now with Chuck
Chuck tries to sabotage
Jimmy counter-sabotages and ruins Chucks integrity
Chuck goes all out
Chuck ends up bombing
Jimmy admits to fucking Chucks shit up

As a side-story, you have Mike go all "returning customers are best customers" while fucking himself for the Mexican mafia or some shit, while infiltrating it from within - with poor success.

Wew clads.

You're missing the fact that everything you mentioned was incredibly well written, acted, directed, and produced. If you're not enjoying what this show is, you could always stop watching it.

I understand. Overpowered MCs that just do whatever they want can be pretty stupid and irritating sometimes.
I'm pleasantly surprised you didn't shitpost and tell me to fuck off to /a/ or some shit.

It's an adequate show that moves at a slow pace.
And I want to bang the shit out of Kim.

Can't blame you, she's so perfect sigh

Hear hear. I think she's heavenly.

Monster was great and an often used exemple to counter the "all anime characters have the same face" shitposters

at least they aren't "nothing happens" shitposters lel

thats debatable, but its shot poorly as fuck

Every scene, EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ONE, goes on for 20% longer than it should have. The pacing for this show is among the worst of any television show, ever

spot the newfag

Confirmed for tasteless.
That's just not true at all. You think they're too long because you don't appreciate the cinematography. Vince Gilligan has created arthouse TV with this show.
Go watch a Michael Bay film or something then. Pleb.

kys pleb

Is a normalfag cisgendered?

Pick one faggot.

Animoo is made by talentless jews.

You had me going until that bit m8y. Be more subtle next time.

Get a load of this pleb

Triggered much? Did that hit too close home?

Pleb status:
[ ] Unfiltered
[x] Filtered

With a show that's 33% hipster montages, it's no wonder that it's Reddit's favorite series this past year.

I thought that cancerous site was the origin of the mouthbreather tier "nothing happens" meme.

tipkek
the main character is fucking shit characterization, all his defining decisions are poorly motivated and justified the instant the writers need to shift gears
I really wish there were better shows on

Are you still butthurt over season 2 of Better Call Saul turning out to be GoT tier nonsense?

Reddit you can stop pretending any day now. The season is over and so is the high expectations for the show. It's done.

Reddit reddit reddit?
Reddit reddit.
REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT
reddit

kys

Reddit in a nutshell. Thanks for stopping by. Don't prep the bull too hard. You have to save some for your girlfriend before she takes the bull.

Sorry but I predicted ADHD riddled reddit bunnies behind the BCS hate and cuckchan proved me right. You have to go back.

Also for extra triggering.

At least I'm not a plebbitor.
besides

Hey cuckchan is a quicker site, you gotta give them that. It's a shame that the mods are a bunch of stiff cucks who delete anything fun but it's quick.

Can you be even more pathetic?

I thought I was pretty much alone on that. It amazes me such an OK show has gotten such universal praise.

Not liking non-jewish media…

Also >>>/normalfag/

Reddit reddit reddit reddit.

you can't make this shit up

if nothing happened in better call saul it might actually be a patrician show
as it is it's just another sloppy morality play from the "genius" who wrote Tony Shalhoub into the X-Files

Spotted the pretentious "Only God Forgives" fan

Speaks volumes of not just cuckchan but how cancerous it's grown in a few years. Cancer begets cancer, it's metastasized into a cancer that wants to bring down Bane with it. Also I'd bet ten rare pepes that he's the same autistic jimmyfag that shits up every BCS thread with his autism. Posts the same way, spergs the same way, gotta be the same autistic poster.

All me. I pretended to "call myself out" for browsing halfchan as an excuse to bump the thread.
Actually /bane/ was some of the things that brought me here, alongside with the more free Holla Forums. Halfchan is sadly too cucked, although I don't think the reddit infiltration is that bad. They seem turned off by the little imageboard culture remaining (calling out tripfags, mocking them and telling them to go back all the time, et cetera). The lack of a hugbox, this kills the plebbitor.

no, only god forgives is garbage

Don't mind me, just preparing my knives

It's shot beautifully you stupid cuck. Not everyone likes 20 cuts per minute

top tier pleb right here, fellas

THREADLY REMINDER

>he thinks insults directed towards him is just projection
>when he's caught, which isn't part of his plan, he thinks merely pretending is a valid excuse in CURRENT YEAR

Adults watch this?

Not a cuck but otherwise guilty as charged. Does shitposting there make me a cuck? I just go there to rustle the mods' jimmies with baneposting, kimfuposting (not really kimfuposting but stuff like this thread which I first submitted to cuckchan because the average cuckchanner is too much of a pleb for this show, like youf) and similar shit. This thread was posted to cuckchan, deleted by the mods and then I reposted it here. Proof: archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/68893708/#68893708
I then shat on the mods on /qa/ and told people there I'd bring my stuff here, and here it is. Proof: boards.4chan.org/qa/thread/513826/
Projection. In fact yesterday someone posted a link to reddit in cuckchan (an AMA featuring Steven Seagal) and I shat on him in his thread. I shat on reddit on the OP in this post. So don't pretend I think "there's nothing wrong with reddit". Everything's wrong with reddit, the very concept of reddit is a disgrace.
not every insult, just the ones from obvious projectionists
I am.
It is, it's not my fault that you can't appreciate true law kino.
Nobody cared who I was until I turned myself in.
I didn't "get caught", I turned myself in because it baffled me that someone sided with my LARPing as someone calling out a "baneposter defending cuckchan". Pic related. Some (You)'s are missing because I use 2 browsers.
I can, in fact people fell for my samefagging until I called myself out, so I'd say I can meme.
Projection. I'd say I made some top bantz ITVT (in this very thread) since some people were unable to handle it.
kys

thanks for proving my point

meant to say

kek, got meme'd again
That's for the moron who said I couldn't meme properly.
OGF was indeed garbage. Beautifully shot, but unlike BCS it's deserving of the "nothing happens" criticism. The whole film felt like filler. It's proof that you can have "stuff happening" (murders) but nothing of significance happens. Meanwhile, in BCS, people claim "nothing happens" because it's mostly delivered through talking, but a lot is happening. It's so beautiful.

So in other words you think it's totally okay to bring your shitty threads here? You think cuckchan's trash is totally fine being reposted here? Master-level self-awareness friend. You are an okay guy and a reputed meme master. Well done.

It should be a certificate of quality. I've posted bane OCs which got deleted there and became a success in this based free site. The cripple is truly based, and so are many of the BOs. Really cool heads and big guys.
So maybe you'd fit right in in >>>/cuckchan/

Nice excuse. Your next claim is that the best memes come from reddit.

Well, it wouldn't be too far fetched to think that some of the best stuff from here would be deleted quickly from reddit. They delete anything that questions the SJW narrative, don't they? FFS the great exodus from cuckchan to here, was triggered by GG. It was the event that cucked halfchan. And reddit has that mindset.

i agree on OGF but BCS is not as good as you're implying
bcs has a lot of the same structural problems as breaking bad, dramatic shifts are hastily motivated and often at odds with previous characterization, clumsy post-hoc characterization (slippin' jimmy), and there's the same recurring pattern of the hero defeating the challenge of the season through some clever machinations that are implausible at second glance. I thought the best stuff in BB was season 1 because it captured a zeitgeist I hadn't seen in any other medium, BCS is just following the formula they established afterwards.

I'd say that's part of character development and one of the realistic elements in the show that are truly genius. Showing that their characters are like people in real life, with inner conflicts and sometimes doing the opposite of what's expected from them, if only to return to their old ways after that.
What's so clumsy about Slippin' Jimmy?

Here, I found another show you gents might enjoy.

There's more than one kind of autist, user.

it's too extreme to be realistic. the latest example is saul quitting his law firm in a blaze of glory. he wasn't really that uncomfortable there, he could have found a way to fit in in his own way. he goes from having a good enough understanding of the law to handle sandpiper well to not understanding why the partners are upset about him fucking up their brand with a sleazy ad buy. unhappiness with his cupholder was particularly hamfisted. the only reason for his sudden self-destruction was the writers needed him to end up on his own.
I don't hate everything about slippin' jimmy but they've used him in a clumsy way. going back to see his buddy and reclaiming the ring I found particularly so, and it's a HUGE part of his motivation.

Perhaps it was too convenient to have Marco dying there in that way, I'll give it to you that they were kind of lazy doing that. His quitting the firm didn't feel like that though, imagine having someone like Erin around you all day. It was all but psychological torture.

yeah but he had been through plenty of trials at that point. anyway, you really don't think he would've been clever enough to figure out a way to deal with her without quitting? the whole point of his character is he's great at manipulating people. And the thing about his unhappiness is that it wasn't naturally developed. The writers forced it by 1) making Jimmy lie to Howard about everything, and he's way too smart to think that that would work out well 2) introducing the cupholder metaphor.

well maybe he thought it would be the kind of thing that gets blocked but then the success of it if you get away with it gets praised. Also Chuck pushed him into that position with the solicitation remarks.

chuck pushed him into not soliciting, which he figured out a way around (advertising)
then he self-destructed in a totally out-of-character way by going around the partners. 1) jimmy was never that proud 2) jimmy was never that stupid

Remember his ad emulating Hamlin?

it's an interesting comparison but in that case Howard hit first and Jimmy stands to benefit in some way. In this case Davis & Main haven't really done anything against him (in fact they've done a lot to SUPPORT him) and the ad buy is HIS attempt to do his job honestly, so he's sabotaging himself.
I guess the thing that really rings false is we don't see Jimmy trying to fit in at D&M, we just see him doing outlandish things that he would know were inappropriate. And given his work at passing the bar and schlepping in the mailroom, we know he's capable of more.

You could cut Davis & Maine out of the show and nothing would really change. That entire place was clear shenanigans and a way to buy the writers more time to figure out what the fuck they were doing. That's why nothing of value happens during that period.

the way they've written it, yes. But: in the abstract, D&M makes the story more interesting, because Jimmy has farther to fall. (Isn't it more interesting to see a guy fail when he actually had a chance to succeed?) They wasted all that dramatic motion by giving it lousy motivation.

The ideas and subtext are way more interesting than the show's presentation of it and it would be a mistake to credit the show with bringing forth the ideas without executing them properly.

I don't mean to give them credit, I mean to say their fuckup is worse because D&M shouldn't have been a throwaway plotline. The writing is lousy.

I didn't see it that way tbh

Quality contribution.

Daily reminder that ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Daily reminder that shitposting about shitposting is still shitposting. Shitposting ftw.

ALL ME FOR YOU

What a grand fetish.

get a load of this pleb

pic related

I like this show more than bb, the character arcs are suprisingly believable, maybe its just because usually hollywoods way to make drama is to make characters

a) do something insanely retarded

or

b) make characters act like emotional retards

so far the only time i can recollect that happened was when mike thought the driver he left tied up on the road would somehow survive.

hes not supposed to be naive, that was very naive.

otherwise good show. this and fargo season 2 have been standout for me as of late

gr8 b8 m8, i c 3 m8s bit it

Comfiest show of our era desu senpai

REEEEEEEEEEE
WEABOOS IN BCS THREAD GET OUT

I'm not a weaboo, that was a 4chan reference. tbh fam gets filtered to desu senpai in 4chan

That's even worse, you just admitted to being a cuck. Sad.
You're probably even a Chuck cuck, very low energy.

kys

wow