Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cwgLczzn5gk
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=iyV2qSCPm8M#t=9024
youtube.com/watch?v=kXj5iIrC5q8
youtube.com/watch?v=iRDOoAFBp_
amzn.com/w/2ZNRQYWDDT0BF
amzn.com/w/1H74XOQOOXJIR
amzn.com/w/HIWFD5H2OD7E
nationalvanguard.org/2015/07/jenji-kohan-and-the-jewish-hyper-sexualization-of-western-culture/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"You're a genius!"

It ludicrous how often it happens in House. For a detective story it could make some sense because everything could be part of a crime, but a doctor works inside medical realities. Going through all the possibilities is a realistic option for a doctor, they aren't discovering new exotic diseases every day.

There needs to be a movie where any character that uses overdone cliches suddenly just stops existing for the rest of the movie.

Approximately 90% of the cases in Midsomer Murders are solved because of something Barnaby's wife mentions while she's cooking dinner
>Barnaby: I'm sorry love, I have to call Jones. You've just made me realise something very important.

Good taste, user. Too bad the latest seasons have gotten utterly pozzed.

actually, the song is called Somebody Once Told Me

Oh boy!

Dropped

damn she was hot

She's still hot.

the old reacharoo while being strangledoo is what pisses me off the most

it's a detective story set in a hospital.

that's why all the cases in house are fringe, extreme, or weird cases. it's the basic premise of the show.

"We are not so different you and I"
"Huh, but that would mean that…" other character: "exactly"

We're talking about overused film cliches, not western culture.

Fuck the haters, I like this one

I fucking loathe that one.

THE TITLE IS "FORTUNATE SON" FFS

No

FTFY

FUCK YOU YOU SHIT FACE COCKSUCKER

Vicotin makes your brain operate on a level plebs like you wouldn't understand.

I thought Suits was all about "muh romantic drama" and "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA you're a lawyer but didn't put yourself in $100k+ debt giving shekels to go to harvard and I found out somehow?"

BEGONE SATAN

EVERY FUCKING TIME

and where can I aforementioned pill?

Fuck this, ruined the cube for me

No radio operator would use the phrase "roger wilco". Nor is "wilco" even appropriate in the given example, as there is no order to comply with.

Except if you knew anything about military radio procedure, you'd know those responses are fucking wrong, you satanic idiot.

That stupid bullshit morality just came out of nowhere and people won't stop whiteknighting it.

holy shit fucking this! fuck those character plot devices

Or worse:

I'm looking right at you, Cuck Bond.

That basic premise of the show could hold water for like three episodes. Most of the time they treat already documented, well known to exist conditions. It's like Poirot not figuring out who is guilty immediatly if he had an archive with the telltale signs of every possible crime and their likely perpetrators.

Sounds exactly like Sherlock Holmes (the stories, I mean).

In fact, when I think about it like that, it's a true testament to Conan Doyle's ability to spin a yarn that he managed to keep most of his Holmes stories interesting and even exciting at times.

IT'S A SHIT MEME, K?

I could say the same to you

>You'll what?! What are you going to do?

I AIN'T CLICKIN' THAT SHIT NIGGA
PEDOPHILES GET OUT!! REEEEEEEEEE!!

Makes me mad every time.

that pic disturbs me more than it should

basic morality sure is tough for a lot of peopel to swallow.
Nietzsche was right.

FOILED

I read through the whole thread but the katharsis didn't come.

what's disturbing about Daffy Duck?

his beak is wrong

I'm not the only one who doesn't like that shit

you're fitting in so well, user-kun~

I can't tell if this is stealth redpilling or if it tries to make fun of it.

You heard me.

>>>/cuckchan/

>>>/reddit/

or an evil-neutral mix, in this case

>>>/triggered/

EVERY TIME

Invasion.

Fucking references to "that time"

What the fuck man

Character 1: TELL ME ABOUT X
Character 2: I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT X
Character 1 keeps grilling him
Character 2: STOP ASKING ABOUT X I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT X *Reveals a bit too much information*
Character 1: I never told you about *Last name, detail about location etc*

head on back to /r/redpill any time, normalfaggots.
remember when people lurked? i sure don't.

Sometimes i don't know who is being stupid and who is being a faggot.

Post one where she makes a fart expression?

Even worse

I can tolerate some simple solution to some degree, but a kid suddenly talking like some philosopher is retarded.

Also

how

Exempli gratia.

I always just assume it's both.

This would be FAR more appropriate in a war film BUT THEY NEVER FUCKING USE IT.

it's very easy, the dude you just quoted is being both

she is legit a 9+/10. WTF are you smoking besides cock?

ZIMBABWE

It's making fun of it. That's Jeffery Tambor, a Jew who currently has a tranny propaganda show. Shit like that is meant to diffuse real red pills, so when normies encounter someone actually talking like that they immediately think of a kook being laughed at by a crowd. It allows them to feel comfy with their blue pill, like the crowd is on their side.

holy shit i always thought these two guys were the same person

hello virgin

both wrong, that is a 7/10

He must not have ever received an earful from grandma for answering like that.

This one is soo vapid, everyone is so damn plain. They probably think that if they play this message enough people will believe it.

It kinda funny how it's done to save insecure women's feelings yet it just drives a jailbait fantasy, when they use really teenage looking women like the new tomb raider.

like the Protocols of zion. People seriously can't fathom that this can happen just because someone made a stupid movie mocking them with it. They just quickly recall their programming and become a drone.

It's the same with any criticism of jews leading to a character being called an anti-Semite, like that episode of jerry where he goes to the dentist. It's always humor laced with bad message/values.

youtube.com/watch?v=cwgLczzn5gk

[smash cut]

BOOM

If someone would have banged Anita and Wu we wouldnt

I love those, even if they're old jokes.

Mentioning the apple, that reminds me about biblical allegories . Any movie/game that cheaply quotes the Bible to seem smart makes me flashback to this scene from Face/Off.

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=iyV2qSCPm8M#t=9024

MGS4 was just chock full of bullshit like that. The dialogue in this scene and the final cemetery scene in particular felt like the essay of an autistic 14-year-old who'd learned too many big words and had no friends to annoy them with.

AND NOW THE SITE EVEN EATS IMAGES?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>implying he she isn't a girl that agent full lesbo making a vagoo

*end up with femminazi
fucking site

EVERY

FUCKING

TIME

If anything we should see more films with this trope

-The Simpsons
-the first two Roger Moore Bond movies
-30 Rock

oh. Hi mark

seriously?

Most Cringeworthy Post 2016

don't think it's either, they just make fun of the situation
back then not everything had an ideological agenda pushed through

You must cringe a lot then, comrade. Why don't you back to Reddit where not sufficiently loving cock up your ass is considered cringeworthy.

Why? Hes right.

but that would be inappropiate

I got excited there for a second…

excellent taste.

Could you name some examples of this?

I'm not quite sure we are on the same wavelength here, user…

he has clearly defined the word "example" differently

Probably a mathematician.

kek
Kill yourself.

Character 1: TELL ME ABOUT X
Character 1: WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK

By far the worst game in the series.

Why doesn't this ever fucking happen! just once i wanna see it happen in a chick-flick.

/r/redpill

What the hell? I thought this was mocking people who go "muh anti-semite!"

It's both, Cramer is obviously exaggerating but at the sametime talking in a very realistic way how anti-Semitic people might behave and showing that the solution is call them out.

The average person is taught to to respect the holocaust, so when they see the anti-Semitic metaphor they know that there is something wrong with this person.

Jewish themes in media push for ignorance of their faith, Their supremacy/goyim inferiority, and their expected hatred/jewish defensiveness. For proof see video.

Eat shit.

I always thought that Seinfeld was a look on how fucked up society was, and how people follow social conventions stupidly rather than think critically for themselves. Maybe I gave this show too much credit…

Media is a network of control, sometimes messages are added from above, that are probably not given too much thought from the staff. The show could very well have been a smart show but have some kind of jewery added.

See the rabbi in this scene.

After the intro I started watching and about 40 minutes later I just realized that I had watched 40 minutes straight of kikery and the rest of the video would be more of the same. There's just no end to the Hollyjewism.

It's the repetitive messages played together that you would completely miss as isolated instances, you can't learn what is kikery till you see it in an obvious form.

This also happens in korean, latin america, UK television. The good news is once you see it you'll always see it, it no longer bypasses your conscious mind to reach your subconscious.

Wait till you get into esoteric subconscious symbolism, it's like seeing another world in plain sight.

see
Part 1 youtube.com/watch?v=kXj5iIrC5q8
Part 2 youtube.com/watch?v=iRDOoAFBp_

Now watch the video embed on this post and you'll see the same death/rebirth monolith on the table to the bottom right ontop pn the red table cloth.

Shit, i mean the death/rebirth washington monument.

These messages feed off emotion, putting fear or sadness is another way to by pass your conscious mind, your subjecting yourself to propaganda to understand the repetitive messages, once you see it, you always see it. But you have to stay conscious and not emotional about them.

Sorry for the multiple posts.

No. Maybe yours.

that shit is always blatant and anyone who falls for it is retarded

Just incase.

Not always, the definition of subliminal is that it can't be perceive regularly by people visually or auditorily.

please do go on about how your first collegiate level film class opened your eyes to the myriad of ways that popular culture is influencing the status quo

do go on

it doesnt matter anyway, for the next five years you will never shut up about it

I wasn't aware we were going to spend so much time together lol.

Is this not cool anymore because i stopped talking about jews, Not everyone is a liberal cliche. I didn't learn about this from college, i learned about it from books and people who have studied similar/related subjects.

amzn.com/w/2ZNRQYWDDT0BF
amzn.com/w/1H74XOQOOXJIR
amzn.com/w/HIWFD5H2OD7E

i hear that. i just never thought it necessary to study that which is pretty goddamned obvious to anyone who pays attention to entertainment,

and no im not a retard stormfag nazi, but to not see the blatant ways in which some studios are trying to change the world is just naive. i literally cannot watch most of whats popular today because it all has an agenda

I always knew about subliminal messages but only had a very limited idea of where they were coming from. My family is very ignorant so i kind of had to find out on my own and i was never a big movie fan or into television before.

It's obvious now but to the average person whos already bought into a raceless sexless ideology then laughs at jewish humor without getting it or enjoys a romance with a surprise cuckolding. Without context people just accept the face value.

Me either, and it really sucks to be such a buzz kill when my family wants to go see obvious movies. Thankfully there was still docs, i recommend this one, it goes into conspiratorial philosophy, if you're bored and looking to watch something.

im not that far down the rabbit hole and i never will be, but its good to talk to someone who isnt immediately responding with jew and nigger

i come from a family which has been in hte background for pretty much all of hollywoods existence. set builders, electricians, grips, etc. im not ready to swallow that retard red pill yet

People are defensive because they don't want to lose their free speech again, but yeah paranoia is a problem.

It must be interesting to have worked there. Take both and compare, that's what i did.

what does this mean>? the constitution applies to the governemnt not to shitty vietnamese bulletin boards

Most people here left 4chan because moot betrayed them for a sjw audience, now 4chan has reddit moderation, very little free speech.

that doesnt mean you get to be rude and conceitful

this site suffers from its own problems - most of them holdovers from the worst of gamergate

nobody wants to play in the same sandbox as a douchebag who doesnt give a shit who he hurts

Part of it is banter, part of it is an overreaction to the next group that could overrun or subvert the boars, part of it is the "there is no use trying to get such and such to understand the problems they cause" nature of repilling.

Except for other like-minded douchbags. But everyone is like this on chan boards even 4chan.

im just drunk. i never expected you all to have som amny social problems

dose trips

What a fucking pleb. Kill yourself.

It's amusing how differently "we should split up" can be interpreted.

What's wrong with realism in television?

I don't get it.

when they do a close-up in a Warner Bros cartoon, the character usually turns to dust or their parts all fall in a pile

All media is propaganda, They wouldn't miss a chance add some message to such a popular show, i'm also a fan.

That's what jews do, they criticize everything we know, that's cultural marxism and critical theory. There isn't anything wrong what we do, there isn't a reason to constantly examine and criticize everything you do unless you're harming other people. And because they hide behind comedy they never have to give a proper answer to anything they criticize.
t. Holla Forums pro

WEW

There was a perfect article by Jenji Kohan (a writer from Orange is the new black) about how she felt this frustration that made her feel like she needed to question everything and then she remembers that it's just her jewishness.

Of course there is nothing wrong with criticism, but it's not a balanced veiw coming from them.

nationalvanguard.org/2015/07/jenji-kohan-and-the-jewish-hyper-sexualization-of-western-culture/