when did she become so fucking hot?

Holy shit

>>>/hebe/

Meh.

>>>/waifuist/

You can only pick one.

Never.

Literally worse than /hebe/

WOWP is the best show of the 21st century.

Are we discussing Selena Gomez' career as an actress in this thread?

I believe her acting in the series Witches of Waverly Place was some of her most serious work as an an artist.

evolved

sex scene when?

ew

You've clearly never been to America if you think this is an American sex symbol. She was a child actor on some kid's show who then became a C list celeb. She's never been a sex symbol. The last American sex symbol was Megan Fox. Now we don't really have any because no one likes Scablett Jewhansson who they keep trying to shove in our face as a sex symbol.

Not allowed to have anymore sex symbols goy.

Only puffy-faced, squat, fat foot, smoker's voice jewhansen.

that's even worse nigger (probably literally)

Being American must be suffering, they have it so fucking bad they consider these wetback mutts dressed like pavement apes to be hot.

the only other option they got is kikes

Spotted the homosexual.

Look for her thumbs.

Americans probably enjoying themselves.

Jlaw?

*tips fedora

I wish women cared how their own body looked enough to exercise.

2/10 would throw out into the street and spit on.

I'd like to stick my meat-needle into that pincushion.

No, that was different. She was marketed on her "personality"
>Do you like pizza, I love pizza! >I'm so down to earth

Seeing people actually lap that shit up was embarrassing. My brother thought she was great.

Thankfully, her shitty behaviour at the Golden Globes permanently shattered the illusion that she's any less stuck up her own ass than anyone else in Hollywood.

To answer your question though, she was never a sex symbol. If someone called her that, she'd probably just bitch about objectification.

What happened?

dunno there was alot of fapping over her

I think he might be talking about this

Yeah he surely is living his life entirely from facebook or some shit.

SEVEN

Very nice.

You are the goddamn devil.

That doesn't make her a sex symbol though. If she was a sex symbol, her films would have been marketed on her sex appeal more and she would have been in more raunchy magazine shoots.

If she'd been a sex symbol, nudes might not have drawn as much attention. The fact they were nudes of a female celebrity who didn't seem likely to go naked is one of the main reasons her leaked pictures got so much attention.

American Hustle was marketed solely on her sex appeal

I don't find her greasy, brown, maggot ridden snatch appealing at all.

How the hell does she make that face? She is supposed to be in this "sensual" scene but it her face looks like she is trying to mimic a potato.

I'll be honest I'd fuck most of these women, does it mean they are "hot" or overly attractive hell no. But I am a man and I'll fuck pretty much what I can get.

I'll never put it on a pedestal though.

Quality