Canadian Realpolitik Thread

Get in here lads, let's discuss the possibility of a snap election in the fall.Who will you be voting for? Daily reminder that a vote for the Greens is a wasted vote

Attached: o-toole-trudeau.jpg (1600x800, 100.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=olXipfCKUoo
greenparty.ca/en/motions/G08-p42The
leaderpost.com/news/crime/far-right-political-party-leader-charged-with-serious-assaults-on-womenI
ubiworks.ca/howtopayYou
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZuIKXXtQN0
erinotoole.ca/platform/economy/Erin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>276096022I’m going to vote Trudeau. I think the level of corruption is comparable to previous cabinets. Also I like the direction Trudeau is going. It’s new, it’s exciting, it’s fresh. O’Toole is literally a tool and will try to return us to the “normal” cucked politics of the Harper years where fuck all gets done. Also O’Toole isn’t a real conservative (he’s very socially progressive as much or even more than Trudeau). So yeah. I’m on the Trudeau Train sorry Holla Forums.

>>276096022Lets discuss the possibility of ubi instead

>>276096358Nothing to be sorry about as I am also considering voting Trudeau. Harper sold Canada to China. Our real estate bubble and why most zoomers/millennials and even generation x won't be able to own a home (at least not until we are way older and have high paying careers) in our hometowns is largely due to the boomer conmen conservatives.

>>276096536Yes UBI discussion is also welcome. Personally I am in favour of a UBI as long as it is implemented responsibly. $2000/month is way too much but I think starting with a low UBI (like $100/month for everyone) and gradually increasing it as we begin closing down bureaucratic social programs is much more reasonable. At its maximum I think UBI should be $1000-$1200.

>>276096890You cant pay rent with only 1200 the point of ubi is to have shelter and food. No more homeless

>>276096536The ubi is literally why I’m voting Trudeau. I’m tired of seeing homeless crack addicts on the street. I’m a plumber and I make 60k after taxes so my ubi will be taxes to fuck but if anyone here has ever been homeless or lived in poverty you know the struggle.

>>276097134*taxed

>>276096685>harper sold to china>opposed them buying the oil sands while the libs shilled for nexendo you even know what operation sidewinder is?

>>276096022Im voting for Max and will run in my riding if there is no current candidate. CPC's are just LPC coloured blue.

>>276096022Nice thread faggot. Filled with a bunch of Trudeau cocksuckers. SAGE

>>276097475No I don’t what was it? But Harper did sell out our real estate. I was trying to buy an apartment in Toronto back in 2013 and I was always outbid by Chinese people. Those apartment which were selling for 400-500k then are now closer to 900k in value. Cons fucked us.

>>276098844>noooo you're not allowed to discuss politics in a democratic society The fact that even discussing Trudeau's policies enrages you is actually why I'm going to vote for him. Cry more, bitch.

>>276097134You are dumb...That's why you are a fucking plumber.

>>276099195That's rude. I am studying to get into a white collar career myself but hating on someone for making an honest living is a low blow. You should be ashamed of yourself.

>>276099195And what do you do for a living on high and mighty genius?

Nobody in this thread is a white canadian

>>276099718I am

>>276099526what are you studying?

>>276099957Med but if I didn't do this I probably would have done comp sci. Computers are the future. All my friends who did non STEM work in unrelated fields. STEM or trades are the way to go nowadays although I don't know how much longer trades will be a good option. Automation is coming hence the UBI discussion.

>>276099718I look white but I’m Métis admittedly. Still I work hard, I’m a taxpayer and I voted for Harper once. Doesn’t make my opinion any less valid. If anything I am arguably more Canadian than you.

Wexit.

>>276096358Lol yourself csis shill. Your institution facilitates child trafficking and the rope is coming for you too if you do not catalogue those responsible.

>>276096022I'll vote Trudeau before I vote for Jewish Caillou

Attached: 1598277930300.jpg (750x750, 101.73K)

>>276099006You are gonna vote for him because you are a subhuman brown golem. That's the only reason. Vote white vote right you faggot bitch.

>>276098883>Apartments in TorontoGay immigrant confirmed. Kys.

Daily reminder /ppl/ is a pro-Trudeau board. Golems please find another place to kvetch

Attached: 5a959039279f3.image.jpg (934x630, 74.39K)

I'll vote for Derick Sloan.Fuck all of you subhuman rats.

>>276100928lmao he looks like an adult Caillou>>276101075I’m Métis why don’t you read the thread retard?

>>276100971Nice memeflag retard. Also no I'm white. Why does Trudeau trigger you so much? Why are you so anti-democratic?

Can't really tell if this thread is intended as shilling or demoralization. Impressive

Attached: 1542506314884.png (593x596, 603.79K)

>>276096022Im gunna draw a swastika on my ballot and write "all parties are goofs" on it.

>>276100595Unlikely to ever happen. It's a pipedream. Even if it did, Alberta would be a landlocked country so getting your oil and other resources to the ocean for exportation is basically going to be impossible. Plus the Canadaian gov would probably put economic sanctions on you guys.

>>276101870It's called discussing your opinion in a democratic society you should try it sometime.

>>276101942So drink another wildcat Newfie.

Attached: 148898756444.jpg (1057x685, 149.54K)

>>276096358what do you like about trudeaus direction

>>276100792grow up lol

>>276102265I like his idea of major reform to Canada’s existing social programs. I think the possibility of some sort of basic income is a real possibility. If it’s implemented successfully it will be revolutionary.

>>276096890What would the effect of generous UBI be on immigration levels? >more immigrants means more UBI to pay out

Attached: EaKNfpEWkAAB7LC.jpg (800x801, 53.09K)

>>276101942Realistically, an Albertan republic would likely have a much better ability to export (compliant judiciary, less infrastructure to build to the border) to the United States but would have issues finding other customers.So Albertan exporters would be able to get rid of much of the Rail Discount, but wouldn't have as much leverage over buyers and would still be vulnerable to, say, a nationalist America looking out for its own economic interests through tariffs.

>>276102265I have to hand it to him - CERB was smart in the short term. I largely chalk the absence of US-tier rioting in Canada (except Montreal) to the emergency payments.It's basically a danegeld though. He paid the Antifa heathens to stay home. They'll come back when the money runs out.

>>276102123>>276102123I'm not a Newfie lol I'm also in your Wexit region. Just being honest. It's just basic geography. If you look at other landlocked countries throughout history they have all had major disadvantages when it comes to military superiority (no Navy) and trade (no ocean access, thus needing to negotiate with its bordering countries). And there is no way that will happen because BC is not onboard the Wexit train. It was originally just Alberta and the prairies, then the founders of Wexit realized how stupid that was so they added BC because BC is coastal and has abundant resources. Stop trying to divide us up, Wexit is a stupid idea that will never happen.

>>276102854Depends on how generous it is and whether temp workers get it (they won't). Immigration is largely driven in Canada by the need for cheap and pliant labour. Businesses don't want to have to pay out high wages to existing citizens. A high UBI given to every person in Canada with a valid visa undercuts that.

>>276103302>He paid the Antifa heathens to stay home. I don't think people would be rioting as much anyway. Canada isn't the USA. I love that Trudeau condemned BLM and the antifa faggots tearing down statues. I'm surprised he has that much of a spine. >Wears blackface>Still wins libcuck vote >Tells BLM histrionic trannies NODare I say it, is he based?

Attached: Gift.jpg (866x450, 25.15K)

>>276103337I feel that wexit is a bad idea. It's also a wake up call.I'm not a westerner, but I understand why wexit exists. Resource extraction is the west's economy. It's not merely part of the economy. It IS the economy. There is nothing to replace it.So facing road block after road block (sometimes they're literal, illegal road blocks!) has to make a lot of out-of-work, formerly self-sufficient westerners questioning whether they're actually wanted in Canada.

>>276103337>Stop trying to divide us up, Wexit is a stupid idea that will never happen.fuck you chink

Here's Canadian Realpolitik: everyone is bought by Jews and chink money. Everyone is antiwhite. Don't bother waiting in a line to vote like a mameluke./

>>276096358>>276096685You don't vote for a prime minister you retarded fucks

>>276103760If you read into his life you learn that the Rebel News line of Trudeau being le epic dumb frat SJW kid is wrong. He's weak on policy, but that's left to the Butts et al. brain trust. Anecdotes and accounts all show that Trudeau's role is more of a national spokesman for the Liberal government.Remember, he was a drama teacher. He knows how to perform and direct a performance. Early into his government he would often direct cabinet ministers and other MPs personally during photo ops and press conferences.

>>276104022Nice, intelligent response. I'm not Asian lol. >>276104009Oh yeah I can absolutely understand why Wexit exists. There needs to be something done to make Albertans feel happier, I feel sorry for them sometimes.

>>276103037I would agree, if american big oil wasn't behind the environmental activism blockade, i mean just look who owns shares in the FED.. I don't think changing the borders will make the USA stop viewing the oilsands as their deep-freeze oil supply any time soon. We may get a window to craft some smart policy, but now our small liberal republic is drawing from less talent, and foreign soft-power may have more of an advantage. I think Zeihan's Prairie Kuwait is a good analogue.Real politik considered? revive Haultains vision of Buffalo, and reflect the Wests METEORIC rise to affluence and development by giving it more weight in the house of commons, 3 leaves, the East, West and the French, on one branch.

Attached: concentrated-redpills.jpg (261x400, 33.15K)

>>276104184Ooh, found the nerd who pays attention in entry-level political science. No one cares. Most votes are cast for ideology, leader or party.

>>276096685You think there will be less immigrants under trudeau? He's increased immigration levels twice... Its only getting worse. Wait till we get another financial down grade and are forced to sell off our debt to china... you thought housing was expensive now just wait bud.

>>276097134the homeless will just blow all that money on liquor and crack... which might actually kill them all, so that might actually work.

>>276104184You vote for a PM via MP’s just shut the fuck up and go back to your /ptg/ containment thread or back to r.e.d.d.i.t

>>276104478>There needs to be something done to make Albertans feel happier, I feel sorry for them sometimes.Of course. It's hard to do that when most right comms is still controlled by boomers stuck in the cold war and think that American free market economics can be applied to resource economies without modification.

>>276097134Ur a fucking pussy, I've been homeless and I worked my ass off to get an education and a roof over my head, let those drug addicts die in the street.

>>276104461Indeed. He's quite clever in fact. I feel that he uses the right wing image of him being a pro SJW doormat to his advantage.

i will be voting for whichever candidate will carry out a mass exctinction of you FILTHY FAGGOTS. gonna tell me that i have to shoot my dogs up with poison and i cant take my guns with me to alaska? we fucking built alcan and you have the nerve to tell me i cant drive to my fucking state? FUCK CANADA YOU ARE ALL ACTUAL HOMOSEXUALS AND ZOOPHILES AND I HOPE YOURE SHITHOLE LITERALLY SINKS BENEATH THE CRUST OF THE EARTH

>>276104540Keystone was largely torpedoed by an activist judiciary appointed by the dems and Obama.God bless that turtle looking fuck Mitch McConnell, he's been quietly focused on filling vacant judicial seats with better men. Depending on what happens in 2020, those hurdles might not exist in a few years.

>>276105017Psycho

>>276101693I'm anti communist and you are anti white so therefore killyourself.

>>276104728Most homeless are mentally ill. Often severely. I take pity on them and wish money going to bugmen in apartments for diversity training would instead be spent on clean sanitariums with competent staff that can keep them in safe, protective custody and most importantly keep them away from predatory gang members and drug dealers.

>>276101570Oh so your urbanite degeneracy was being funded by tax dollars you prairie nigger ? John a MacDonald should have eliminated your kind.

>>276104931Yeah I've noticed that too. Far too many conservatives in Alberta/SK think that we are living in the 80s. Boomers are truly disconnected from reality when it comes to economic policy. >>276105154Worry about your own country, it's falling apart. youtube.com/watch?v=olXipfCKUoo

Attached: Weird white American couple .webm (550x310, 2.99M)

>>276105080Oh absolutely. He got caught in blackface and did the SJW jedi handwave of apologizing and bending the knee every time someone asked him at a campaign stop.

>>276103760Capitulated to international communism, genocides the white Canadians, refuses asylum for South Africans. Fucking kill yourself. Fuck I wish I knew your fucking name.

I’m going to vote Trudeau. I think the level of corruption is comparable to previous cabinets. Also I like the direction Trudeau is going. It’s new, it’s exciting, it’s fresh. O’Toole is literally a tool and will try to return us to the “normal” cucked politics of the Harper years where fuck all gets done. Also O’Toole isn’t a real conservative (he’s very socially progressive as much or even more than Trudeau). So yeah. I’m on the Trudeau Train sorry Holla Forums.

>>276096022O'toole being elected just gave Trudeau the god damned winAnd all the faggots screaming about how Bernier needed to not quit and just run again, they would have just fucking Patrick Brown'd him

>>276105499Completely agreed. The closing of the Riverview Psychiatric Hospital in BC is a large reason why the downtown East Side is so full of mentally ill people (and their children). A failure of the system.

>>276103337The EU ensures a passage to sea trade you fucking retard. The international stage would ensure we are able to get our products to port.

>>276105806Why are you so upset user? Be honest are you even old enough to vote? >>276105901What do you dislike about O'Tooles policies?

>>276096022vote third party. theres no point in voting for either a full blown faggot, or a closeted faggot.the con is probably left of jean chretian. you dont reward that with votes.

>>276105649>Boomers are truly disconnected from reality when it comes to economic policy.Part of it is that it was an us-versus-them argument in the 1980s. I can understand why you'd hold fast to free market ideology when the USSR had thousands of nukes pointed at you and the man that (publicly, anyway) brought them down was a free marketer. It saved you once, according to what you saw on TV, so you're going to keep using it.(This is all the marketing they saw, and far from reality, but in the end the big lie becomes reality.)

>>276106150I'm not upset I am prepared. Prepared to hang commie fucks like your from the lamposts to ensure the right for my people to exist is preserved. Get ready kike.

>>276105510You’re an idiot lol>>276105806Do you know what the definition of genocide is? You’re saying Macdonald should have finished the job and yet you’re claiming to be a victim of genocide but no one is forcing you into residential schools with teachers who sexually abuse you and that also decimate your culture and no one is putting you up against a wall for the firing squad. You’re a mentally unstable retard. I’m gonna call the cops on you if you keep it up.

>>276105951>(and their children)Heartbreaking. Imagine being born into that hell.

Wexit. A Act of Union between B.C (excluding Vancouver Area), Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and maybe the territories would have so much opportunity.

>>276105199checked, sending my energy, I suspect a part of the cabal didn't expect it to work so well.. probably would trigger uncle Sam.

Attached: growth-embargo-in-grow-required-capital-landscape.png (646x841, 165.17K)

>>276106448Yeah it's fucked there. I used to work in the DTES. Too many broken souls with no hope.

>>276106432Hahahahahahh imagine being this alseep while your children are buy and large being indoctrinated with communist anti white propogange while residing in a system built to provide advantages to all peoples except whites. How about you look up the definition of genocide before you ask me if I know what it means you chug brained moron.

>>276106270Agreed

>>276106432Be careful calling the cops when they might just take you on another starlight tour for your insolence.

This is the first time I've seen calm discussion on Holla Forums among Canadians in years. I think the shock of the riots, corona and the blockades have made a lot of people here realize that this isn't a game.I wonder if this should become a general? Realpolitik; rational discussion and newly-minted rationalists and nationalists assembled to discuss a path to Peace and Order.

>>276106875>>276106775I don’t believe you’re even a Canadian. Show your flag for one post as proof.

greenparty.ca/en/motions/G08-p42The Green party might be full of shit but at least they're anti-zionist.

>>276106912I'd be in favour of that. I can only make the thread so often but I could set aside time on the weekends for sure. The chaos in the US has been a wakeup call for a lot of people for sure. I think a lot of people took living here for granted prior to this madness. Also what are your thoughts on CANZUK? Apparently O'Toole has added it to his platform.

>>276107039Yeah but who cares.

>>276106988You know damn well what I am faggot. Learn of the zundell trials before you shit talk me. "My role in the zundell trials" google it and understand what your country is really all about you fuck.

>>276105017oh what vulgarity, I hope this doesn't represent you in all your partiality

>>276107263nobody likes meme flags. unless you remove it, people will just think youre from israel and for good reason

>>276107237Elizabeth may is associated with plenty of closet skeletons. You would have to be retarded to fall for the controlled op. Might as well go to an extinction rebbeloon protect

>>276096022Probably Max. I’d like to see a debate between Max and O’Toole but they probably won’t let Max debate next time around. So again probably Max.

>>276096022gotta vote trudy out so o'toole i guess. still not sure that it will stop this country from turning into a venezuela

>>276107263Ya non Canadian confirmed everyone don’t take this guy seriously. He’s probably American or some Euro.

>>276107438Think whatever you want faggot if you think a kike would bring up zundell your cogdis is off the charts.

>>276107220>Also what are your thoughts on CANZUK? Apparently O'Toole has added it to his platform.Devil's in the details. As a rule I don't like globalist agreements that create free trade for labour. I can see niches where freedom of movement between CANZUK would benefit Canadians, but Schengen has shown that generally they drive down wages, especially for unskilled and semi-skilled workers.

>>276096022Didn't the so-called conservative leader of Alberta have to beg for a pride parade to allow him to March?

>>276107237I can't in good conscience support anybody that is pro-Israel. Trudeau is also completely controlled by the Bronfman family. You know the Bronfmans? The Jewish mafiosos turned sex trafficking cult members?

>>276096890UBI will ruin what’s left of this country

>>276107438Implying I am retarded enough to prove I am in a country where I can be charged with a hate crime for even bringing up zundell.

>>276107220Weekends might be best as a pilot. If it gets off the ground, we can then find ways for weekday threads as our pool of participants grows.

>>276107497Won't happen. I mean turning into Venezuela. The government are not idiots they won't allow runaway hyperinflation.

So when does Alberta go through with its independence? I'd like to go back there asap, kinda miss the chilly winters.

>>276098883Goes to china town gets outbid by chinese

>>276107543They will wrap in some narrative about white priveledged bullshit and make it so visibil "minority" gets precedent over the movement before whitey.

>>276099526Don’t be a bitch

>>276107697Dude you're obviously using the memeflag because you're not Canadian. Just leave and find something better to do with your time or go discuss your own nation's politics. If you can't even post without your memeflag once no one here is going to take you seriously.

>>276107641Whatever. Go chase phantom jews in the yankee threads.>>276107650How?

>>276100379Kek nice bait retard

>>276107697employing the 'hey fellow nazis' routine doesnt excuse the fact youre derailing good discussion.

>>276107650Spoken like someone that doesn’t understand the economics of UBI

>>276101523Based

>>276107914This is the Conservative platform we're talking about here. That won't work.I mean, I wouldn't be completely surprised if that actually happened given the sorry state of the federal Tories, but It's unlikely.

>>276104184dude...

>>276096022Either vote for max or vote for Trudeau for acceleration reasons. Cuckservatives are cancer. Three term Trudeau guarantees the rise of a far right.

I'll vote Trudeau just so we can ACCELERATE. No sense wasting another few years doing damage control with a Con government just so the libs can get in and fuck it all up again. Gotta nosedive this country right into the ground and call it a day.

Attached: 1598866848890.png (1115x634, 1.25M)

>>276108076Ask derailers if they know the point behind "Sneed's Seed and Feed" lol

>>276108015Whatever you glowing fag stop attempting to DOX me , proof of Canadian citizenship is meaningless these days anyways, "post national nation" . If you haven't discerned I am Canadian from my dialogue then you are either a csis shill, an underage b&, or a commie faggot. Either way , kys.

>>276108206Americans lol

>>276096022Trudeau has enough goodwill left over from legalizing weed that I will vote for him again

>>276108041You don't even know the history of your own country. The Bronfmans aren't some phantoms you moron. They were full blown mafia working with Lansky then also headed the World Jewish Congress. They have significant power in Canada and particularly Trudeau then they wonder why he is so corrupt.

>>276108225voting for max, unless boomers are blue pillers abandon the cons, is essentually a vote for trudeau and a vote of no confidence in cpc.you build your own base while accelerating as you want to. if you arent cucking out, just vote for ppc or whatever the best alternative is. validate the rhetoric by supporting it

>>276096022PPC niggaIf it's not on the ballot I'm writing it in. Fuck cuckservatives and fuck the libs.

>>276108188It will . Conservative party doesn't exist . There are two groups in this country, antiwhites and pro whites. We have four liberal parties and what's left over is scattered nationalists waiting for their day to come. There is not right and left anymore in Canada only left and far left, the right is underground.

>>276108206He's being a nerd. Yes, he's technically right. You vote for you local MP, who then goes to Parliament and gets together with other MPs to vote on bills. The Governor-General then picks out one of those MPs to be Prime Minister.It's just that this is all constitutional technical bullshit and doesn't reflect what people actually vote for.

>>276107924There is no sense in knocking someone down just because they are in the trades. That sort of pretentious elitism pisses me off.

Probably PPC again unless there’s a nationalist party candidate in my riding. Trudeau’s a complete faggot and a wasted accelerationist vote but these “conservatives” are nowhere near anything that represents me.

Attached: 6C640010-A5A9-4D22-AA6C-3AA7EC38A47D.jpg (640x1036, 165.74K)

>>276108225>>276108231>>276108421see:>>276108533

>>276108536This.

>>276108316Okaaaay who took away this man's meds?

>>276096022Cons I fell for the PPC meme last time

Attached: 1595350066465.jpg (640x464, 57.1K)

>>276101942>>276096022Voting Wexit. Fuck Erin O'Toole. Literally has a girl's first name, which even isn't the most pathetic part of his name. Trudeau will never lose Quebec and Toronto, so he'll never lose power. Plus Trudeau is still more of a CHAD than OLOSER.

>>276108225Vote WEXIT if you are in the WEst. Vote PPC in the rest of the country. Don't vote for OTOOLE

>>276108701Is that all you have you pathetic shill? Take turdmans dick out of your ass already.

Attached: 1589147872862.gif (490x360, 3.39M)

>>276108866Yes, O'Toole is a jew faggot. VOTE WEXIT, fuck The East

>>276108932you wear your memeflag like an uppity brown woman in a hijab

>>276109003Weedman the Chad

Attached: Weedman steals your gf.jpg (259x194, 11.64K)

Attached: 8AC4F68C-FAFA-4829-A90E-F5909D1DE258.png (750x477, 655.92K)

>>276108932Stop cloaking yourself with that memeflag. In 4chan terms that is tantamount to being a Saudi Arabian woman. Become empowered! Accept feminism! Take the meme flag OFF!

Everyone voting PPC, Wexit or just not voting/spoiling your ballot:What would have to happen for you to vote CPC?

>>276108533Fuck the PPC's rhetoric. Just a bunch of dumb libertarians and civnats. No democratic ideals will save this country. But if you want to cling to them and vote PPC anyways, like you said its basically just a vote for Trudeau anyways so we'll get the same accelerationist result anyways.

>>276096358Bait

>>2761095712bh even if that is bait, it's kinda true.

>>276109024FUCK THE EAST

>>276108137Where do we get the money smooth brain? He already fuck us by printing all that CERB money.

A bunch of Redditors took a dump in this thread. And one try hard posted 26 times. SAGE

>>276109326They're already fucking trying to gayop him man...leaderpost.com/news/crime/far-right-political-party-leader-charged-with-serious-assaults-on-womenI don't fucking believe he did this.

>>276109669FUCKKK THE EAST

Attached: 7656765432.gif (494x278, 2.4M)

>>276109681You close existing welfare programs/EI which cuts a lot of overhead too. No one is saying oh let’s just print money of thin air! A UBI is meant to simplify social aid. Also take into consideration higher corporate/robot taxes. There is way more to it but this is a basic idea.

>>276109466YES, the PPC is a cucked libertarian party run by the dumbest frog in KEKBEC, but it pisses of the CPC, so it's worth it. IF YOU ARE IN THE EAST-->VoTE the PPCIF YOU ARE IN THE West-->Vote WexitLet's kill the CPC once and for all

>>276109419Stop being cucks?

Will be voting con to hopefully get the gun ban repealed or else im out about4 grand. Fuck that mincing faggot Trudeau and fuck Bill Blair

>>276108316The schizophrenic is right. This thread glows.

>>276108495Checked

>>276096890The glow is intense on this one.

>>276109911FUCK KEKBEC, FUCK GAYTARIO, FUCK NEWFS, FUCK MEMEITIMERS, and most of all, FUCK TRANA

>>276109919Ahahahahahaha based

>>276109947Can you be more specific? Policies that should/shouldn't be passed, groups defunded/funded, etc.

>>276110003>>276110136schizo’s please don’t shit up this thread there is some good discussion here

>>276109807Yeah it’s a fake and gay op. Patron is based I don’t care if anyone wants to call me a fed or some shit.

Attached: 11957CB3-4582-43F0-939C-806ED22863F6.jpg (1920x1080, 996.03K)

>>276108612You must be new here.

>>276110245No mass migrationNo support for Israel

>>276110271So shiny this glow. You work for the LPC I’m guessing?

>>276096358This message has been brought to you by your local union

>>276110245personally voting PPC out of spite or possibly even weedman because conservacucks never get anything right. Even their stance on immigration is laughable. At least with Trudeau working class people may benefit like others in this thread here have pointed out UBI is on the table. The conservacuck solution to everything is lower corporate taxes, privatization and servicing American cocks (literally, the last CPC leader his his dual US citizenship lel). How can I be expected to trust them on anything anymore?

>>276109395Stop fucking trying, we don't talk like we are in a Disney movie here you fucking basedboy. We all know what you are up to.

>>276109419No Globalist fag shit, no actual fag shit, and restructuring of the tax system

>>276110144>FUCK KEKBEC, FUCK GAYTARIO, FUCK NEWFS, FUCK MEMEITIMERS, and most of all, FUCK TRANAOhh yeaa, whoooooo. FUCK Tronta big time whooooooo

>>276110707Whatever you say schizoid.

>>276110686Weedman doesn’t need your vote retard. Consider Nationalist if available along with PPC so you don’t get replaced as a total cuck for Canadian Monopoly money

>>276096022Erin O'Toole is a Zionist shill that only cares about upholding mass immigration but at least he supports gun rights laws. hung up on deciding between supporting PPC or the CPC

>>276108041>phantom jews Fuck off JDL

>>276110686>How can I be expected to trust them on anything anymore?Yeah I understand that. It's frustrating.I'm personally ambivalent to a PPC vote, since outside immigration a vote for them doesn't necessarily communicate what the party is doing wrong. To my knowledge the PPC isn't economically nationalist. Could be wrong though and I'm open to being proven so.

>>276110932fucking say that to my face

>>276096022Both candidates are the same neo-lib agenda, who fucking cares at this point.

>>276111095They won’t ever win.

>>276111412niggers aren't allowed on this board

>>276109419Nothing, the democratic experiment has failed and I will use the last of my meager political power granted under it to hasten its demise

Attached: 1598849001514.jpg (640x318, 60.4K)

>>276097134can you shutthefuckup?

Attached: 1599156456617.gif (220x230, 465.72K)

>>276096358>>276096685>>276096890>>276097134>>276099006>>276100928>>276101468>>276102746>>276103302>>276103760Jesus christ I'm only a quarter away through the thread and there's this much shilling. Fuck off>>276098844This

>>276111476Look at (you) thinking there’s a significant difference to be made with your single vote.

>>276109913Okay do the math at 1000 a month. I came out with 2 Trillion a year at 17m people. Now you can’t live on 1000 anywhere in the country and we can’t afford it unless you take over corporations. You’re sick in the head.

>>276110799>Globalist fag shitAgreed>no actual fag shitI can see the value in chipping away at certain legal privileges queers have, but too much of it has bled into the culture and I don't see too much value in spending political capital fighting a tiny minority that normie voters have already decided to tolerate/accept.There's other uses for them. If I had the time I'd expound further

>>276111697I don't want my family to die in a civil war and I still value constitutional order.

Oh look a BC lib starting a d&c shill thread with 30+ posts half of which are>take your medsEveryone going on about muh free money and not ONE person mentions how we CANT PAY FOR IT!Holy fuck people, some math please!Hi liberal/WE party! Ive actually done some research into some subversive far left groups organizing in my area a la portland/blm style. Starting an infil op this week. Looking forward to finding out who these people are.

>>276111874Sorry I’m phone faging *200 billion is possible but you can live on 1000. I’m for UBI but our economy is too fucked we have open borders and run deficits. It would ruin the country

>>276111874Go read the UBI works website

>>276111939Just stop funding their shit and shoot them when they molest kids. That’s all I care about

>>276111874Giving people free money is retarded but your brainlet math is off by an order of magnitude. It's 200 billion not 2 trillion.

>>276112311That's a biased source. UBI won't work.

>>276111874$2,000 x 12 = $24,000$24,000 x 35,000,000 = $840 billionEven with a fat CERB cheque going to every man woman and child in the country you're still under 1 trillion.

>>276112228Good shit user, I’ve been considering doing the same if I notice weirdos in my area. My background would make me pass no problem so I’d be free to subvert

>>276112254Well in an ideal world if there is a UBI just because you live in Canada doesn't mean you should be allowed to have it. Agreed on the open borders thing we will need to make sure there is a clear (and specific) criteria for who will qualify. Giving every immigrant the UBI will fuck us big time. That can't be allowed to happen. >>276112228>Everyone who doesn't agree with me is divide and conquer shill >You're not allowed to discuss the politics of your nation because your views don't align with mine Do every sensible person having a constructive discussion in this thread a favour and stop whining like a petulant child. Are you even old enough to vote?

>>276112062These peaceful times we live in are a historical anachronism. Get strong if you have something you want to protect, instead of relying on a failing state to do so.Democracy will always be reduced to its lowest common denominator, tyranny of the masses. Politicians will pander to the stupidest and most gullible in a society, which also happens to constitute the majority. Lofty ideals won't stand up to buying votes by just catering to the idiots that make up the electorate.

Attached: 1599333129757.jpg (1200x675, 322.6K)

>>276112523>Just stop funding their shitSure>shoot them when they molest kidsI prefer prison labour but absolutely

>>276112311Lol no it doesnt. I love looking at UBI shit because its so similar to shitting on lolbertarian ideals. How does that UBI equation work with the extra almost 400 billion dollars in debt we’ve taken on that must be serviced now for all eternity?>muh low interest ratesHow fucking old are you?

>>276112809If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck...remember to sage this shitshow.

>>276096022The bloc going to join sides with the conservatives to no confidence vote then? It's about time.

>>276112830Edgy. I'm not abandoning my family and my nation to chaos.Order will be achieved.

>>276096358>It’s new, it’s exciting, it’s fresh2/10. Gave the game away too easily.

>>276113122>order will be achieved Yeah maybe after a civil war or balkanization

>>276112311Link because this communist doesn’t know the rules.ubiworks.ca/howtopayYou people are fucking delusional if you think increasing taxes is a good idea.

>>276113122>Order will be achieved.Your not wrong.

Attached: HH88.jpg (474x314, 25.16K)

>>276112889Stop being a slave to your corporate master. Debt is an illusion. Money used to mean something when the US had their gold standard. Arguably now it’s just confetti.

>>276113257Anon you're not talking with a human.

>>276113210Corruption and nepotism is very new and exciting.

>>276096022Both of them are corrupt motherfucker. Trudeau is not even the one running his own government, he is just a figurehead. It's Freeland and her entourage that really run the show. And those people want to Crash Canada hard. They have already sold most of our natural resources to the CCP. This is no joke and the rest is soon to follow. But it's not going to happen.......... Who want to know more?

Attached: justinchinafreemason.jpg (1200x801, 84.47K)

>>276096890Is that enough to buy food up there?

Ok the shilling in this thread is insane

>>276113224>balkanizationUnfortunately that might happen. The chaos of the blockades was a warning shot to us. There are elements within our civil society who are economically illiterate as to Canada's geo-economics and quite openly want to destroy the foundation that makes this nation possible.

>>276112588Ya check the replies my screen and brain aren’t big enough

O'toole cannot win.He hasn't shown any ability to break into the mainstream and effect the narrative in any way.He is a straw man candidate. The only chance the conservative party had of an independent voice was Bernier, and he was shut out of politics.

Attached: boardtan 1.jpg (1600x1063, 349.28K)

O'Toole because rebuilding the British Empire meme and rolling back gun controlThat's it though everything else in Canadian politics is a clown world meme

>>276113303Order isn't going to be achieved with guns and bombs and flights to death camps.

>>276109419I will vote wexit this time. I want to send a message.

>>276106626I wonder what was really on the track in January that required to shut all rail traffic for a whole month. And don't tell me that it was about a couple of native making a sissy fit OK. I don't buy this story for one second.

Attached: Canada traitor.png (1139x844, 462.38K)

>>276104009it's your economy too brainlet, what do you think you do for money? canada always has and will have nothing else to offer but resources, real estate larping is not a sustainable economy.

>>276112809Everyone i dont like is a jew.

>>276112889It will take time to fix that's for sure but like the other user said a moderately sized UBI would be what? 200 billion? And a lot of that money is pumped back into the economy anyway. >>276113433Yeah my monthly grocery budget is $175 and I eat fish or meat almost daily. I know that was a meme remark about the in store prices but you're grossly misinformed if you think a can of soup costs $20

>>276113384It’s not for the subhuman it’s for other leafs to stumble upon.

I can't believe how many Canadian niggers and faggots are on /pol.

>>276113873>flightsWe have an expansive rail system, why not use it?

>>276113977Checked

CERB is just a ploy to get even more people dependent on the government. More gun grabbing and higher taxes will further cement Canada's descent into a third world authoritarian cesspool

>>276112599Assuming this, because while UBI solves alot of the problems characteristic of this financialized fiat frenzy, it is still permanent enderment and dependence to the state, UBI deductions woudln't take long, for stupid shit saying some word or muttering some phrase. In protest it will no longer be 'get a mortgage' it would be 'just accept UBI' a tougher opponent.other things that could workInfrastructure program, on 0% interest rates, use the Bank of Canada Act.Make a northern transcanada highway,oil pipelines, rail, hydro, all of itinvest nuclear, relook at hydrogen diluted natural gas and do a tesla style fill up at home from the utility methodmethod 2: return to bimodal cash payments network gold/silver. Subject silver to commodity goods, pay UBI through that, and cold hard fiat for investor products. Grow and restrict silver payments as a policy that can grow or retract UBI, start with water, food, free speech, shelter, heat, so on so forth depending on the output capacity of the 'hard money' economy.method 3: legislate fractional reserve banking privileges to all Canadian Citizens, give them a reserve requirement of like 99% at first, and, like a credit score, reduce it as an incentive for them to provide liquidity in their daily life. Ground-zero liquidity, in a free market fashion.method 4: rebirth the homesteading act, and relax the building codes

Attached: Andrew-Jackson-8bit.jpg (592x794, 123.61K)

>>276113977VPN Changposters, poos and jews love to shill as leafs

>>276113873Indeed you are correct and anyone who thinks otherwise is dangerous. Well, I'm off user. Was a nice thread. Hope to converse with you another time. Surprised we were actually able to have a moderately constructive discussion about Canadian politics. Take care.

>>276113873Look around boyo, it's all gunna fall soon and very hard at that.

>>276096358Lmao I was literally thinking of posting this last night.

>>276108231this. its Trudeau or Max

>>276096022I would never vote for a bald man.

>a thread full of fucking leafs and memeflaggots

Attached: 1559960042761.jpg (540x540, 20.34K)

>>276114227You too. I'll be back later tonight. I have a few thoughts on where nationalism stands in Canada in le current year. Look for a thread with realpolitik in the title if it hasn't already been created.

>>276108231Yep anyway he is doing this on purpose. No other logical explanation. Trudeau as the mission to Bring Canada to the point of Crisis. After a years of two Canada will be ripe for the picking.picrel, Those are old number you can easily add another 100 Billions.

Attached: Canada decline2.jpg (389x677, 22.93K)

>>276097134based. It's not even easy to get housing if you need assistance, if you are a white single male. the wait list is like 5 years. I live in one of the richest areas in the country, there no reason a woman would be living in a bus shelter in our town.

>>276096358Pakis are the worst

>>276114710Rent freeGo jerk off to blacked mutt

>>276100792literally this. I used to work at a restaurant frequented by many quebec elites who periodically would have dinner with what appeared to be dolled up 13 year olds.

>>276099006it won't be democratic much longer if Trudeau wins again

>>276114710Fuck off mutt your country is literally diseased and on the being of civil war thanks to nigger worshippers. Canada is 1000000000000000x better at least our PM said the people pulling down statues don’t have any place in our society whereas your leftist politicians encourage it. Fuuck I hate MAGAmutts bro’s.

>>276114126Abolish welfare and make people work for their income. Fuck off with these UBI pipe dreams. Return the immigrants to where they came from and provide tax breaks for married Canadian families that have multiple children.

>>276113618>O'toole cannot win.This. It took him three times to win his own party leadership race and was beaten by Andrew Scheer, now they think he's going to beat Trudeau...ok. LOL their only chance was McKay and they fucked it up. Better luck next time.

>>276112809So many useful idiot in this tread.... Canada will be insolvent in less than a years! Add UBI and get ready for hyper-inflation!

Attached: basic-income-comic.png (1160x420, 141.13K)

>>276114788Does this imply the Bank of Canada is also buying up assets in a similar fashion the US Fed is doing?If so, the distinction that the Canadian Bank is in fact a Public bank will be of interesting consequenceyoutube.com/watch?v=4ZuIKXXtQN0

Attached: brief history 12.png (656x480, 30.54K)

>>276115362brink

>>276115087They're just French you idiot.

>>276108574Wow you're dumb.

>>276096685>Harper sold Canada to China.Trudeau fags still crying about Harper lolBlackface worships Xi cock

>>276096022Fuck Libs and Lib-Lite (TM) Mad Max purely out of principle

>>276115607>Blackface worships Xi cockHe does indeed.

Attached: justinchinafreemason3.jpg (1200x818, 86.07K)

>>276096536It's funny I've switch my liberal cousin from supporting UBI a year ago, to hating the idea now. How? When I lost my job in March, I said I'm not going to be working again. She lost her job a little bit later, but recently got hers back. I've been getting unemployment this entire time, and she's been asking me when the hell I'm going back to work. I told her there's no point, I'm earning enough to live on without working, so I'm happy, and that I hope Trudeau pushes UBI from this so I don't have to work again. Then finished off by telling her that it's funny, because the taxes that she pays from working, is what will be paying my UBI and allow me to live free from work, then I thanked her. She had to stop and think about it for a second before realizing this is what her lovely UBI would just turn out to be. Her paying for others to be lazy.Of course I am still looking for a job however. I enjoy working. I've just been acting like I'm going to be a leech so she can see what a stupid idea UBI is. Though it's been tough, there's been very very few junior software developer positions available here. I applied for one yesterday though, hope I get it, even though there's already been 40 other applicants.

>Baby boomers are starting to retire. Over the next twenty years, there will be more and more retired people in this country and proportionally fewer and fewer working people to pay the bills. That puts the future of healthcare and other social programs at risk. We know that our population is aging. We need to prepare today. You save for your retirement – the government should be saving for the retirement of the baby boomers, by paying down debterinotoole.ca/platform/economy/Erin = give more money to baby boomersTrudeau = UBILiberals will rightfully win by a landslide.

>>276116095I fucking hate cuckservative baby boomers so much.