Give your best argument for god's existence

Give your best argument for god's existence.

Attached: Cima_da_Conegliano,_God_the_Father.jpg (700x544, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WQ9Cxva-vZwhttp://justbible.com/
patents.google.com/patent/US10144532B2/en>Yet
nature.com/articles/436029ahttps://www.scientificamerican.com/article/is-consciousness-universal/http://gci.org.uk/Documents/DavidBohm-WholenessAndTheImplicateOrder.pdf>I
blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/could-multiple-personality-disorder-explain-life-the-universe-and-everything/
youtube.com/watch?v=gOsQJgPhimw
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
plato.stanford.edu/entries/fine-tuning/https://historyforatheists.com/jesus-mythicism/https://y-jesus.com/body_count1/https://www.christianitytoday.com/pastors/2012/july-online-only/doesgodallowtragedy.htmlhttps://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/natural_evil_theodicity.html>Mere
oca.org/reflections/fr.-john-breck/on-reading-the-story-of-adam-and-eve>New
youtu.be/0-sRnFDrwHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Earth is shit

Here is a question I would like to ask an atheist...Do you think a theoretical being of theoretically limitless intelligence would be capable of creating something like a universe?Is it a dumb question do you think?

>>258183516You're seeking evidence for it your entire life even though you claim to be against it. And your hording that evidence so that one day, when you are on your death bed, your cognitive dissonance will allow you to beg for forgiveness.

>>258183516Just pray. Pray from the heart. Any "proof" anyone gives you will always fall short of what you're looking for. Keep seeking and you'll find it, just be sure to do it wholeheartedly.

God must exist because if you don't believe in god you become enough of an obsessive retard that you post the same exact thread and image combo every other day on internet forums.

The only truth that matters will never be found in a book.We are eternal.Our loving creator is the Sun.We get vitamin D from the Sun.When we die Dmt is released.Dmt = taking the VR goggles off.Dmt takes us HOME.The entire point of this "great awakening" is to reconnect us with our creator and get things back to the way they used to be. NO FEAR of any kind.All religions are made up. People go to church on SUNDAY to mock our loving creator. It was all done on purpose. That should piss you off.WE DONT NEED TO PAY PRIESTS MONEY FOR ETERNAL LIFE. WE ALREADY HAVE ETERNAL LIFE. WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ETERNAL. This world is fake. It's a broken VR game / matrix. That's how we became disconnected from our real creator.It was caused by a cataclysm."Elites" are actually NPCs that took advantage of the situation. They are parasites who need to be exterminated.God's chosen people = fake god's chosen NPCs."Elites" need us for their own survival. WE DON'T NEED THEM FOR ANYTHING.They are Agent Smiths who don't exist outside of the matrix. We are Neo.Also most people on this board are CIA / Mossad puppets for the "elites."Trump is Q+ the fake MessiahSome other moron is fake Q Real Q is our creator the SunChildren of tubal Cain = Agent Smiths

Attached: Img-1586702422578.jpg (1137x636, 358.25K)

>>258183516John 2029 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.30 And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book:31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.John 2124 This is the disciple which testifieth of these things, and wrote these things: and we know that his testimony is true.25 And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.youtu.be/WQ9Cxva-vZwhttp://justbible.com/

Attached: 8465.jpg (1228x636, 96.58K)

>>258183810yes a theoretical being of unlimited power and knowledge could make a universe

>>258183516I don't need to try and prove his existence because it takes faith. I'd rather die and end up like what happens before your born believing in God, than die an Atheist. Because at the end of the day I like Christianity, Jesus, and it's entire history and impact on this once great western civilization.

Attached: 1581656421125.jpg (1200x640, 111.52K)

>>258183516God doesn’t need me to defend him.And, I couldn’t care less what you believe.

Attached: 7D751F28-8AA8-4F6B-B2D9-B9E8341B3382.jpg (600x428, 36.68K)

>>258184005>Our loving creator is the Sun.Stop reading there. Shut the fuck up and repent, idolater.

>>258184126I mean... obviously

>>258183516There is no way to prove He exists. If He exists, then he exists inside a predetermined metaphysical structure, and that cannot be, since God cannot be inserted inside rules outside him, so God somehow has a special existence, one we cannot even imagine or grasp.Since God is a person, you can meet him. Many people met him before, anyone can, and its not that hard. Just pray and ask for a meeting with him, he may show up in different ways, but it is possible to know him; it happens to most.

>>258183516i did dmt and there's no way any of that shit came from my head, i ain't that smart. it was beyond comprehension, or my comprehension at least

You can't "prove" G-d. It doesn't matter what word games you come up with, you will never be absolutely sure. But that's the point. G-d gave us free will, and proving his existence unequivocally would take it away.

>>258184347it's a dumb question.just because a theoretical one could make a universe. doesn't mean a universe requires a god to exist

world is a fuck man was created in gods image

>>258183516oy veyremember what we told you goythe nothing exploded one silly day around 13 goooorillion years ago,forget entropy and shit and numberseverything just worked you knowall by accident,the there was this fish faggot who had legs and went for a walk, suddenly monkeys and shit. the end.> Give your best argument for god's existence.I am still alive

>>258184247Elements that make up your body were literally created in the stars

>>258184659What caused stuff to exist?

>>258184841Equivocation. We are not referring to the same thing with the word "creator", and I think you know that, but had to make an epic own reply, user.

>>258183516how can a 30 years old women have a 1 years old baby ?

>>258184841>hi i watch neil degrasse tyson videos and im smart

>>258185155woah

>>258183516In an infinite universe, anything that can exist, must exist.An omnipotent being that theoretically can exist, therefore exists in some capacity.

>>258184184Thanks Pascal.I dont know if this is a reduction to absurdity but in my own experience the act of self awareness should be proof enough. Theres no possible reason to be alive, nevermind the prime mover or needing a creator for all this matter that just appeared as a singularity before the big bang.A lot of my trips led to a blurring of being alive and "dead", even sleeping now is a bit of a trip since it was very similar to the letting go experience of ego death.Anyway tl;dr if you need proof look in the mirror and tell me there isnt something being created constantly and you arent a small part of it?

Attached: 1493143441883.jpg (854x687, 131.85K)

>>258185203>In an infinite universe, anything that can exist, must exist.This is objectionable. Infinity doesn't necessarily imply infinite possibility.

>>258183516You exist and are able to question His existence.Give me your best argument for your existence.

Attached: no man's land.jpg (2048x1365, 694.81K)

>>258185036the laws of physics

>>258183810I think that a theoretical being with the conscience to create a universe is sketchy because that's something only humans can reason. Why would such a being follow the same thought process as its creation? And if it did, what would make said being conceited enough to model one species to evolve over thousands of years by the being's purpose to have the same reasoning as the being?

>>258183516If you understand the torus then you understand the basic function of the universe and that god is the prime mover of all creation.

Attached: 1547078985188.gif (700x427, 3.74M)

>>258185474i was assembled by biology.there is no assembly process for a god, therefore he cannot exist

>>258183516>everything exists in a specific waythat needs a cause>every cause needs a causeexcept a cause that doesn't need cause>AKA God

>>258183516I dunno, man. Don't you ever just look around and think about things. Like God damn.

>>258185173The fuck man thats a kid.

Entropy

>>258186148>inb4 special pleadingThat's the point of the argument. It's trying to show that a special pleading is necessary for causality.

>>258185912Biology is not something that God implemented in this universe?Does God have to be limited by the confines of his creations or is this simply human arrogance speaking?You cannot imagine what does not exist, what you can imagine does exist.

Exodus 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

>>258183516The Highest power controls you, no choice.God is the highest power above or else.The highest power would be the most valuable thing in the universe, and there would be nothing more valuable. Time is the most valuable thing there is and you won't find anything more.We measure our value in Time.Time is energy, work, growth, labor.Time is money.Money is the exchange of this value.Time brings Value. Time also brings end.End brings Truth.When end comes you will run to what you truly value.This is what controls you.Repent (rethink, take stock 12345)God (You limited Time given)The things you truly value, because it's these that control you (love)If some one else controls your value then they control you and can steal your futures and your dreams.Re Pent.

Attached: 1587855635761.png (748x446, 386.39K)

>>258185796I desire to understand it at a deeper level

Attached: 3,6,9.jpg (1280x720, 139.63K)

>>258186148So you worship big bang as a God? Got it.

>Everything that surrounds us, ourselves included, can be described as macroscopic collections of fluctuations, vibrations, and oscillations in quantum mechanical fields. Matter is confined energy, bound within fields, frozen in a quantum of time.patents.google.com/patent/US10144532B2/en>Yet the idea that any irreversible act of amplification is necessary to collapse the wave function is known to be wrong: in ‘Renninger-type’ experiments, the wave function is collapsed simply by your human mind seeing nothing. The Universe is entirely mental.nature.com/articles/436029ahttps://www.scientificamerican.com/article/is-consciousness-universal/http://gci.org.uk/Documents/DavidBohm-WholenessAndTheImplicateOrder.pdf>I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness.Max Planck>Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real.Neils Bohr>Consciousness cannot be accounted for in physical terms. Consciousness is absolutely fundamental.Erwin Schrödinger>So, for idealism to be tenable, one must explain—at least in principle—how one universal consciousness gives rise to multiple, private but concurrently conscious centers of cognition, each with a distinct personality and sense of identity.>And here is where dissociation comes in. We know empirically from DID that consciousness can give rise to many operationally distinct centers of concurrent experience, each with its own personality and sense of identity. Therefore, if something analogous to DID happens at a universal level, the one universal consciousness could, as a result, give rise to many alters with private inner lives like yours and ours. As such, we may all be alters—dissociated personalities—of universal consciousness.blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/could-multiple-personality-disorder-explain-life-the-universe-and-everything/

Attached: FA8BCCD0-6EA7-4878-949E-E4F7681D8C10.jpg (736x884, 169.11K)

>>258185474youtube.com/watch?v=gOsQJgPhimw

>>258183516The double slit experiment and the Quantum erasure experiment, they both prove that manifestation of complex order and form happens from direct observation. Therefore everything that exists (the universe) is being observed simultaneously by an omniscient and omnipresence being (God) which causes it to exist.You can also logically argue through phenomenology that in fact you can never "prove" that anything exists at all. So arguing that there is no God by stating that you can't "prove it" - from an unbeliever's paradigm anyway - doesn't prove anything because the "proof" of things existing are within the experience.

>>258186462God doesn't need a causehe is the beginning if there was one.and he is the end if there will be one he never began to exist, because he was always there. and he will never cease to exist. no matter how atheists want him to

>>258183516 if not a creator... then how does evolution decide to create male and female. why doesn't evolution just evolve to create copies without sex, surely it could but its not our reality. much of life on earth, our systems created and dependent on other systems. bee's have trees that pollinate. did the tree know eventually bees would exist? much of the smaller details in nature lead to a higher power.

>>258186725Thank you for sharing this with me.

>>258186528>And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.Exodus 3:14>Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.John 8:58>I think, therefore I am.René Descartes>The Mind, then, is not separated off from God’s essentiality, but is united unto it, as light to sun.>God is not made Himself; by thinking-manifest, He thinketh all things manifestHermes Trismegistus>In the beginning was the Word (Logos), and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.>The same was in the beginning with God.>All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.>In him was life; and the life was the light of men.John 1:1-4>That Light, He said, am I, thy God, Mind, prior to Moist Nature which appeared from Darkness; the Light-Word (Logos) that appeared from Mind is Son of God.>With Reason (Logos), not with hands, did the World-maker make the universal WorldHermes

Attached: C4AC1442-D1DE-4749-84B1-36B6369CC043.jpg (774x1024, 92.9K)

>>258186625the big bang was just the start of the universe. matter existed before the big bang. i wonder who made matter ? how did it exist without a cause ?

>>258186580Based fellow Rodin Math chad. I think you will appreciate this document, courtesy of the US government.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

Attached: Screenshot_2020-05-20 ANALYSIS AND ASSESSMENT OF GATEWAY PROCESS - CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5 pdf.png (1022x1038, 359.91K)

>>258183516jews say he doesn't exist, therefore he must exist

Attached: 8596.jpg (460x2285, 152.14K)

>>258183516No fucking joke; I created a foolproof plan of modernizing religion using a series of books to establish intelligent ideologies that would challenge the age old structures morality that serve as a primitive mechanism of misguiding people to rebel.God gave me MS to stop me, and now I can barely use my hands. It took me almost twenty minutes to type this.

>>258186970>if not a creator... then how does evolution decide to create male and female.(I believe in G-d). "Evolution" would favor sexual reproduction because it increases genetic variation, thereby allowing easier adaptation.>>258187059You are not G-d, if that's what you are getting at.

>>258185481That’s hilarious, and ridiculous.You don’t actually think this do you?It the epitome of circular reasoning

Attached: 21E80AB6-DC20-4D4D-9F7B-6C296A9EF4A5.gif (374x352, 1.17M)

>>258187518>And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.Matthew 5:30I pray that you find solace in finding your inner Self beyond the fleshy prison you currently find yourself trapped in.>>258187710God is Infinite; He is by definition All-inclusive. You, me, and every bird, rock, or tree, are all extensions of the One, navigating the inner world of the One Mind. The divine Order manifests through our experiences.See: >>258186640

>>258183810Agnostic here, it boils down to what existed before and what caused the big bang, but nobody knows the answer and it may very well be impossibly to find out. That being said, if it's a process that can happen naturally over and over again as long as certain conditions are met, a sufficiently advanced civilization could possibly trigger them as they wished. Arguing about the existence or nonexistence of God is pointless though, it's a matter of faith and cannot be proven or disproven with our current knowledge.

>>258187229Utterly Fascinating, much thanks!

Attached: title-page-of-john-dees-monas-hieroglyphica-1564-MBD3KJ.jpg (949x1390, 305.61K)

>>258187518>God gave me MS to stop me, and now I can barely use my hands.I was smirking quite Jewishly but that made me drop my chalk.

>>258183516Everything would be pointless but it's not

>>258187229there's some really weird shit going down as fallout from something to do with that link you cited. there is apparently an entity known by the intel communities that is somehow to do with the Absolute universe/cosmic egg. it's apparently very dangerous, and has been abducting members of the government in and around psychotronic research and development. pretty strange

>>258188145Do you believe empty space can exist?

Attached: Five_Ways_(Taylor_Marshall).png (764x1150, 228.5K)

>>258188838

Attached: Idealism Argument.gif (1324x814, 97.96K)

Terry's crusade against the CIA niggers was the closest we got to evidence of a god.

>>258188753What’s your point, user?

>>258188955This is impossible to read

>>258183516

>>258189073I read it fine

>>258183516You're just dumb.1. If you only can repeat. You NPC.2. You can repeat. You can think. you can change own thinks - a human

>>258183516Principle of Causality.

>>258188684Where did you hear this? I've only heard about a universe of pure AI that wants to invade and assimilate us.

>>258187304>jews make a religion>literal kike dies on a stick>kikes religion spreads>kike on a stick tards embrace multiculturism>(((christians))) push for circumcision and other retarded kike practices>why do you hate christianity so much?

>>258189073>>258189301Nevermind.... I was looking at the post above the one you’re talking about..Yeah..... the pic you referred to is mumbo jumbo

He's real because my Jewish desert book told me so

If you want some intelligent reasons to believe, I'll give you some reading material:plato.stanford.edu/entries/fine-tuning/https://historyforatheists.com/jesus-mythicism/https://y-jesus.com/body_count1/https://www.christianitytoday.com/pastors/2012/july-online-only/doesgodallowtragedy.htmlhttps://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/natural_evil_theodicity.html>Mere Christianity by CS Lewisoca.org/reflections/fr.-john-breck/on-reading-the-story-of-adam-and-eve>New Testament, ESV translation

>>258189463have you ever tried eating beef user ? its tastes pretty deliciousyoutu.be/0-sRnFDrwHw

uncaused first causeintrinsic designirreducible complexity

If Jesus didn’t rise from the dead, the foundation of the Christian faith would be destroyed.1. Jesus didn’t really die on the cross.2. Jesus’ body was stolen.3. The disciples were hallucinating.4. The account is legendary.5. It really happened.All historical accounts affirm he died. A spear was thrust in his side after crucifixion. Pilate verified he died. During the lifetime of eyewitnesses no one disputed his death.What if the disciples faked the resurrection by stealing Jesus’ body? The location of the tomb was well-known, a large stone was rolled in front with a Roman seal, a Roman unit of 4 to 16 soldiers was guarding it, and the city was overflowing with Passover pilgrims who would have been potential witnesses. One form of execution if the guards failed their duty would have been to burn them alive in a fire started with their garments. Given these facts, it is very unlikely that the disciples could have stolen the body. Yet the tomb was found open and the body was gone. If anyone had found his body, Christianity would've been stopped dead.What if the disciples might have been so emotionally distraught that they hallucinated the resurrection? According to psychologist Thomas Thorburn, “It is absolutely inconceivable that 500 persons of average soundness of mind should experience all kinds of sensuous impressions, and that all these experiences should rest entirely upon hallucination.”Is it just a legend? Legends are not supported by historical records and archaeology. Legends do not develop while eyewitnesses are alive to refute them. The legend theory does not explain the fervent conviction of the previously scared and broken apostles, who had denied they knew Jesus, that Jesus was alive, nor their bold preaching of this to the point of torture and death. The Talmud by Jesus' enemies says he was a real person who was crucified for sorcery and apostasy. Virtually all scholars of history agree on the historicity of the man Jesus.

Attached: 28ilpd.jpg (889x499, 173.17K)

>>258183516Cosmological argument and then extrapolate from there

>>258186773>Durr, wave collapse after measurement means gigakike in the sky is observing us right nowRake yourself, leaf.

Attached: 1586938213840.png (255x197, 5.18K)

>>258183516Everything that exists,Exists because of a mild electrical charge that causes some magnetism.

>>258189463>poo speaksIf you talked to me on the street, I'd twist your head like a bottle cap

>>258190234

Attached: 0FC2F634-852A-4D54-80F5-519004805256.jpg (960x540, 69.31K)

>>258189463Christianity opposes circumcision. It says so in the Bible.

>>258183516The Kalam Cosmological Argument conclusively proves God's existence.

Attached: wlc-resource2.jpg (426x399, 108.59K)

>>258188296>cannot be proven or disproven with our current knowledge.trueit can only be known through faith

>>258190707It's just a world salad.

Attached: image.jpg (700x6826, 994.84K)

>>258183516Volcano demon foreskin munching yahweh? Nah.Aliens that created us? Yes.

Attached: 7a443c327e222d290803c70ddb5412cd.jpg (480x360, 55.37K)

>>258191179Brainlet cope

>>258190707Aquinas' argument from motion is superior imo. The Kalam argument unnecessarily invokes time and beginning to exist which causes many retarded objections like "muh spontaneous quarks" and cyclical universe

>>258183516God is what most people call "Universe" and It is in a constant state of change due to It's fractal nature and death-rebirth cycle forever, and the fact, that It always was and always will be (just in different states) is a proof in itself, that It is above and beyond all, because human logic dictates, that everything at least must have the beginning, so if something didn't "begin", yet it always was and is, then it has a quality of what people assume only God would have. God is the Universe itself and everything in it, that includes you too, the air we all breath in is also part of God, the soil on which we all walk is part of God too - put it all together, all that exists and you have the One, God - the source of everything. Universe/God/Nature - whatever you want to call it - it's one and the same thing. Everything is alive, everything is pure consciousness - physical "reality" is just our perception and consciousness is the most basic "building block" from which everything else is created. Creator and Creation is not separate and THE ULTIMATE POINT OF IT ALL is to gather all the pieces together and become One again. The Universe is like an egg. What physicists call the "Big Bang" is the shattering of an egg, so all the contents spill (death of the Universe). The expansion of the Universe is the process of spilling contents of the egg, then the Universe will begin to shrink back (kind of like a gestation process) to It's original form of One, where all the contents of the egg are inside it and the Universe is in one extremely small and extremely dense "point". When that happens, then due to It's extreme density, internal "pressure" will cause It to explode again and It's going to "die" again (Big Bang / shattering of an egg), rebirth again and die again and rebirth again and so on for infinity.

Attached: As Above, So Below.jpg (1077x1425, 141.85K)

>>258191405You are not G-d.

By making the singular metaphysical assumption that the creator of existence is the Logos, every precondition for thought is able to be derived according to the rigorous laws of logic. As such, as a metaphysical system, it is the most internally consistent as well as most comprehensive system which exists. No other metaphysical system has these qualities of comprehensibility and internal consistency, and so it is the least unstable belief regarding the structure of existence.

Attached: 1572011027107.jpg (540x651, 43.11K)

>>258191457That's correct. I never claimed that. Go back and re-read my post and pay close attention to verbiage used and context. Perhaps you will notice your error. I, you and everybody/thing else in existence is just a part of God:>>258191405>God is the Universe itself and everything in it, that includes you too, the air we all breath in is also part of God, the soil on which we all walk is part of God too - put it all together, all that exists and you have the One, God - the source of everything.

Attached: The Universe Is Fractal.jpg (700x735, 157.03K)

>>258191238>Aliens that created us? Yes.Do you worship aliens?

>>258191936>everybody/thing else in existence is just a part of GodNope

this kills the atheist

Attached: 1589889504121.gif (368x368, 3.65M)

>>258191936>I, you and everybody/thing else in existence is just a part of God:No.

>>258192213miracle

>>258183941This is all it takes. Do this anons and be genuine and humble when you pray and I guarantee you’ll find the answers you’re looking for

>>258184005Kys faggot. Christ is king

Im the biggest piece of shit thats ever walked the earth and yet I was given the gift of life.

>>258191405Ay that’s the same image I used>>258187059