Jesus Non-Existence General /jneg/

In this thread, we discuss the politics of Western Civilisation after it has abandoned Christianity>no more paeodphile priests>no more slave labour laundries in Ireland>no more corrupt banks in Rome>no more pretending that Jesus was a real person

Attached: jesus.jpg (333x499, 26.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tertullian.org/fathers/jerome_chronicle_03_part2.htmAfricanus
icr.org/article/greatest-earthquakes-bible/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abgar_VHistorian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacitus_on_Christ>Christus,
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Ante-Nicene_Fathers/Volume_VIII/Memoirs_of_Edessa_And_Other_Ancient_Syriac_Documents/Moses_of_Chorene/Chapter_8>Abgar,
documentacatholicaomnia.eu/03d/0037-0103,_Flavius_Josephus,_The_Antiquities_Of_The_Jews,_EN.pdf>3.
icr.org/article/greatest-earthquakes-bible/>The
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josephus_on_Jesus>Modern
strangenotions.com/jesus-did-exist/https://ehrmanblog.org/fuller-reply-to-richard-carrier/Carrier
penelope.uchicago.edu/josephus/ant-18.htmlor
youtube.com/watch?v=5-5RJQjgYaIwhy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edom>The
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharisees>The
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek>According
documentacatholicaomnia.eu/03d/0037-0103,_Flavius_Josephus,_De_Bello_Judaico,_EN.pdf>2.
youtube.com/watch?v=9Y2ICUYwp4EKeep
youtube.com/watch?v=b_cp8MsnZFAAll
youtube.com/watch?v=TBikbn5XJhgGod
youtu.be/ngCg_ES4ApY?t=11
youtube.com/watch?v=uyL3Rl_kozA
youtube.com/watch?v=uD4izuDMUQAIt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here she is boys. The Satan. Give her hell.

Attached: atheist_confronting_religion.jpg (1024x1440, 181.83K)

Extra Canonical Evidence for Jesus:Mark 15>And the sixth hour having come, darkness came over the whole land until the ninth hourMatthew 27:51:>"And the earth shook and the rocks were split"The secular Roman historian Phlegon documented an eclipse and earthquake around the exact same time, matching the Gospel account:>in the fourth year of the 202nd Olympiad, an eclipse of the sun happened, greater and more excellent than any that had happened before it; at the sixth hour, day turned into dark night, so that the stars were seen in the sky, and an earthquake in Bithynia toppled many buildings of the city of Nicaea tertullian.org/fathers/jerome_chronicle_03_part2.htmAfricanus in 221 AD>On the whole world there pressed a most fearful darkness; and the rocks were rent by an earthquake, and many places in Judea and other districts were thrown down. This darkness Thallus, in the third book of his History, calls, as appears to me without reason, an eclipse of the sun. For the Hebrews celebrate the passover on the 14th day according to the moon, and the passion of our Savior falls on the day before the passover; but an eclipse of the sun takes place only when the moon comes under the sun. And it cannot happen at any other time but in the interval between the first day of the new moon and the last of the old, that is, at their junction: how then should an eclipse be supposed to happen when the moon is almost diametrically opposite the sunHe references here Thallus who wrote his work "around 52 AD" which has been lost in time though, but is referenced by Africanus.Also geological evidence of a heavy earthquake in/around 33 ADicr.org/article/greatest-earthquakes-bible/

Attached: Biblical Prophecy.jpg (225x225, 18.11K)

>>258162847It's amazing how much Jews hated Christ. What's more amazing is how they convinced everyone to do their work for them. Everyone I see now is a jew golem, parroting the pilpul of the great deceiver.

>>258163678King Abgar V had an exchange of words with Jesusen.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abgar_VHistorian Eusebius quotes the Edessan archives:>Abgar, ruler of Edessa, to Jesus the good physician who has appeared in the country of Jerusalem, greeting. I have heard the reports of you and of your cures as performed by you without medicines or herbs. For it is said that you make the blind to see and the lame to walk, that you cleanse lepers and cast out impure spirits and demons, and that you heal those afflicted with lingering disease, and raise the dead. And having heard all these things concerning you, I have concluded that one of two things must be true: either you are God, and having come down from heaven you do these things, or else you, who does these things, are the son of God. I have therefore written to you to ask you if you would take the trouble to come to me and heal all the ill which I suffer. For I have heard that the Jews are murmuring against you and are plotting to injure you. But I have a very small yet noble city which is great enough for us bothJesus:>Blessed are you who hast believed in me without having seen me. For it is written concerning me, that they who have seen me will not believe in me, and that they who have not seen me will believe and be saved. But in regard to what you have written me, that I should come to you, it is necessary for me to fulfill all things here for which I have been sent, and after I have fulfilled them thus to be taken up again to him that sent me. But after I have been taken up I will send to you one of my disciples, that he may heal your disease and give life to you and yours.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacitus_on_Christ>Christus, from whom the name [Note by OP: Christians] had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus, and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Judæa

Attached: watergate.jpg (300x168, 11.51K)

>>258163423explain tht pic to me

>>258163735From the Ante-Nicene Fathers, a letter from King Abgar to Tiberius Caesaren.wikisource.org/wiki/Ante-Nicene_Fathers/Volume_VIII/Memoirs_of_Edessa_And_Other_Ancient_Syriac_Documents/Moses_of_Chorene/Chapter_8>Abgar, king of Armenia, to my Lord Tiberius, emperor of the Romans, greeting:—>I know that nothing is unknown to your Majesty, but, as your friend, I would make you better acquainted with the facts by writing. The Jews who dwell in the cantons of Palestine have crucified Jesus: Jesus without sin, Jesus after so many acts of kindness, so many wonders and miracles wrought for their good, even to the raising of the dead. Be assured that these are not the effects of the power of a simple mortal, but of God. During the time that they were crucifying Him, the sun was darkened, the earth was moved, shaken; Jesus Himself, three days afterwards, rose from the dead and appeared to many. Now, everywhere, His name alone, invoked by His disciples, produces the greatest miracles: what has happened to myself is the most evident proof of it. Your august Majesty knows henceforth what ought to be done in future with respect to the Jewish nation, which has committed this crime; your Majesty knows whether a command should not be published through the whole universe to worship Christ as the true God.

>>258163799The answer from Tiberius>Tiberius, emperor of the Romans, to Abgar, king of the Armenians, greeting:>Your kind letter has been read to me, and I wish that thanks should be given to you from me. Though we had already heard several persons relate these facts, Pilate has officially informed us of the miracles of Jesus. He has certified to us that after His resurrection from the dead He was acknowledged by many to be God. Therefore I myself also wished to do what you propose; but, as it is the custom of the Romans not to admit a god merely by the command of the sovereign, but only when the admission has been discussed and examined in full senate, I proposed the affair to the senate, and they rejected it with contempt, doubtless because it had not been considered by them first. But we have commanded all those whom Jesus suits, to receive him amongst the gods. We have threatened with death any one who shall speak evil of the Christians. As to the Jewish nation which has dared to crucify Jesus, who, as I hear, far from deserving the cross and death, was worthy of honour, worthy of the adoration of men—when I am free from the war with rebellious Spain, I will examine into the matter, and will treat the Jews as they deserveFrom Flavius Josephusdocumentacatholicaomnia.eu/03d/0037-0103,_Flavius_Josephus,_The_Antiquities_Of_The_Jews,_EN.pdf>3. Now there was about this time Jesus, a wise man, if it be lawful to call him a man; for he was a doer of wonderful works, a teacher of such men as receive the truth with pleasure. He drew over to him both many of the Jews and many of the Gentiles. He was [the] Christ. And when Pilate, at the suggestion of the principal men amongst us, had condemned him to the cross, those that loved him at the first did not forsake him; for he appeared to them alive again the third day; as the divine prophets had foretold these and ten thousand other wonderful things concerning him. And the tribe of Christians,

Since people try to pilpul around it.>>258163678The earthquake was not some random one, but a heavy which there wasnt one alike in almost 70 Yearsicr.org/article/greatest-earthquakes-bible/>The sedimentation rate puts this second earthquake about 65 years after the 31 B.C. earthquake. It seems that the crucifixion earthquake of 33 A.D>>258163735Claims the letter from Jesus is a copy from the Diatessaron. i looked that up, yet i couldnt find anything with ctrl+f'ing it. The only thing i found you can say is "copied" is the first sentenced>Blessed are you who hast believed in me without having seen me.which is relating to the gospel of John where Jesus is saying>29Jesus said to him, “Because you have seen Me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.” That can hardly be said to have been copied from another, just referencing the same principle.The guy who always brings it up refuses to provide any sources either wayAlso its claimed that Jesus was inserted later in Tacitus in place of some other name. Pic Related.what was done was that a single letter was changed, from chrestianos to christianos which you see under UV light, which may even was just a typo he instantly corrected himself. Regardless of when or who changed it, it spoke of a Chrestus/Christus, persecuted by Pilate who is the namegiver for the Christians. Its only Jesus that fits that description, wether it was written chrestus or christus. Even more so when its speculated that this is how you wrote the title originally>>258163848Its claimed that the passage of Josephus was inserted later as the earliest manuscript seem to not have this one, but there is another passageen.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josephus_on_Jesus>Modern scholarship has largely acknowledged the authenticity of the second reference to Jesus in the Antiquities, [...] which mentions "the brother of Jesus, who was called Christ, whose name was James."

Attached: Chrestianos.jpg (700x823, 154.67K)

>>258162847Yeah now gays will be free to be pedophiles. You are an idiot Stormfag. The decline of Christianity is why there is degeneracy in the world.

>>258163423So true.

All I have on Chirstianity, the morals and teachings, the history it tells and originsHistory>>257776591 >>257777144>>257780265 >>257790651 >>257790688 >>257785376 >>257785437 >>257785526>>257783840 >>257783881 >>257783920>>257787233>>257788266 >>257788314 >>257788360>>257789944 >>257789997 >>257790024 >>257790066 >>257790120Teachings, Doctrines and Guidelines>>257778403 >>257787780>>257775492 >>257789108>>257783478>>257780713>>257781114 >>257787727>>257781544 >>257781599 >>257781643>>257782141 >>257782191 >>257782231>>257786623 >>257786672>>257784497 >>257784546 >>257784616>>257786082 >>257786124>>257788885 >>257789037Ethnicities>>257777722 >>257777830>>257779737 >>257779782>>257782736 >>257782786 >>257782824 >>257782865 >>257782974Trivia>>257786033 >>257787189

Attached: Jesus not nice.jpg (1500x2057, 893.44K)

>>258163799>>258163848>>258163925that's really cool. atheists are mentally ill.

>>258163423it's saturn, man, the cube, they all follow it, the only one who opens it and free you from it is Christ, the crossthe german bro speaks about it

>>258163794When you strip away all the windy words from an Atheist, you find all that's left is a coward and an NPC rule-following leaf in the wind.I know, I was one. No more though.Strip away all the comfort of the Atheist in the Christian nation that made him what he is, and he wilts like a flower. The Atheist is like a paper-cutout of a man. The stress of the chaos of evil in real-reality mows it down like it's not even there. Explaining why Atheism is a cultural phenomenon only afforded by the protection of first world countries with functioning civilizations borne from the counterpoint to Atheism.Put an Atheist in an Islamic country, and they will become a Muslim inside 4 months. Put a Christian in that same situation, and he'll found a Church. Now granted the Church will get burnt down by Muslim arsonists, but at least the Christian planted the seed of civilization, whereas the Atheist could only be adopted into one, or not be.

Attached: atheists_in_christian_countries_vs_islamic_countries.jpg (666x664, 154.7K)

>>258162847>this same nigger posting from years agoRichard Carrier is a kike, just like you.

>>258162847REMINDERRICHARD CARRIER, AUTHOR OF THE BOOK OP ALWAYS SPAMS, IS LITERALLY A SELF PROFESSED KEKOLD

>>258162847No respectable scholar is a mythicist.

>>258164177This isn't about atheists, people like OP are deluded conspiracy theorists who have read one too many Dan Brown books.

>>258164586>Richard Carrier is a kikeYeah, but no he isn't>just like you.You know Jesus was literally a Jew, right?

>>258162847All have broken God's moral law of the 10 commandments and must pay the fine of death, but Christ came to legally acquit you by paying that fine on the Cross. Jesus will pay your fine and you will legally be allowed into heaven but only if you believe the Gospel (1 Corinthians 15:1-4) with all your heartThe Gospel "Good News" is: Jesus died for your sins, as according to the scriptures; was buried and then rose on the third day as according to the scriptures.Believe that with all your heart and you will be filled with the Holy Spirit.

Attached: 1589927782517.jpg (618x741, 75.48K)

>>258164663>No respectable scholar is a mythicist.Bitch, you couldn't name five biblical scholars without checking Google

>>258162847Rabbi Yeshua is not a political topic. Fuck right off.

>>258164827>All have broken God's moral law of the 10 commandmentsThere are 14 commandments, not 10, dumdum

>>258164804>You know Jesus was literally a Jew, right?Judaism didn't even exist for maybe 500 years after, (and moreso Judaism didn't come into its power stroke, until about 1200 years after) Jesus Christ supposedly came and went.

Attached: dispelling_kike_on_a_stick_meme.png (900x3071, 688.88K)

>>258165004Theres actually only 2

>>258165032>blah blah blah yes Jesus was a Jew but he wasn't THAT kind of Jew yadda yadda yadda

>>258163423>What is draw Muhammad day>Threads on Holla Forums and /new/ making fun of pedo Muhammad>Shekelstein doesn't spread his religion>Evangelical Christians basically ruining Christian credibility by being brainlets in their proselytizing

>>258165260i want to kill britons (in minecraft) no joke, they are all the same, guys why are you like that?every one of you talk the same, are just like russiansyou need to get nuked (in call of duty)

I am losing faith in Jesus. Why does he not punish the wrongdoers? Also, Pastor Anderson said in one of this video's that there is no proof of Jesus and it is all on faith. He said he doesn't care if it is circular reasoning to say the Bible is true and it is true because it says so. He says he doesn't care if someone points that to him. Pastor Anderson also steals a page from the Muslims by saying that no one can write a book as exquisite as the Bible and that is proof of its divine origin. Is it true that Bible was written by some groupies of Jesus who hung out with them and not by Jesus himself?

TIL Ive been watching Jesus play WOW on twitch

>>258165417>i want to kill britons (in minecraft) no jokeBitch you guys have a proven record of being unable to kill any Britons at all, unless the French sell you missiles

>>258162847Carrier got BTFO'd over this book multiple times.strangenotions.com/jesus-did-exist/https://ehrmanblog.org/fuller-reply-to-richard-carrier/Carrier responded to this criticisms with personal insults and attacks instead of defending his position.Carrier is a weak lying faggot

>>258164403B A S E D

>>258165625wanna go out cunt i will cut you rite now

>>258163423heres some COPE for your indoctrination

Attached: 1589232822441.jpg (460x554, 47.94K)

>>258165230>blah blah blah yes Jesus was a Jew but he wasn't THAT kind of Jew The word you're looking for is Pharisee and Edomite. Jews didn't appear for another 1200 years after. The books you're using to translate have redacted naming in order to make the new age religion of Judaism seem like it's 2500 or 3700 years old, when in fact the religions that far back were predominantly multi-faced animal Gods and juju up the mountain tribal Gods.The mistake you made is you're conflating "Jewish person" today as the Israelite Arab-descendant from Arab stock with a bunch of Rug and Spice Merchants from 2000 years ago.Which is a mistake to conflate such wildly different kinds of religious organisms. We share your aversion for the Arab moneychangers and towel headed Semitic merchants.

Attached: jesus_chases_arab_semite_moneychangers_out_of_gods_temple.png (419x452, 309.41K)

>>258162847>no more paeodphile priestsNever a problem before Vatican II.>no more slave labour laundries in IrelandOy vey muh 6 gorillion roastie whores doing penance by contributing to society.>no more corrupt banks in RomeChristians aren't the ones controlling the (((banks))).>no more pretending that Jesus was a real personJosephus disagrees with you.

>>258165478>why does he not punish wrongdoers?He does but our perspective is limited especially in time. Just be patient, you also don't know what a going on in someones life, just worry about yourself. I struggle with this too sometimes nothing to be upset about. Theres more in depth answers but it's the best I can do right now.>Pastor AndersonFrom what I have seen he is a slanderer, try watching Robert Breaker or Dr.Gene Kim. If you want street preachers watch Dorre Love, Christsforgiveness GabeTheStreetPreacher, and or Cleveland Street Preachers.God bless you friend

Attached: 1589843897145.jpg (755x1024, 115.52K)

>>258165701>muh strange notionsWebsite full of basic errors that no-one would make having read a thread like this>muh Bart EhrmanNot even a historian>Carrier responded to this criticisms with personal insults and attacks instead of defending his position.That's because Carrier is a massive faggot>Carrier is a weak lying faggotBitch that's what I just said

>>258166096>Josephus disagrees with you.Josephus didn't write a single word about Jesus, you filthy Christian liar

>>258162847can you please tell me why josephus account of jesus is not valid? penelope.uchicago.edu/josephus/ant-18.htmlor how about the massive following of people that claimed to have seen him, or maybe pontius pilot who was the man who put him to deathyoutube.com/watch?v=5-5RJQjgYaIwhy do jews hate him so much that you cant be a citizen of israel unless you renounce jesus

Attached: 1540533933805.jpg (2580x2588, 1.86M)

wrongkikes are not israelites nor semites but the Edomites that lived in judeahen.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edom>The Edomites first established a kingdom ("Edom") in the southern areaof modern Jordan and later migrated into southern parts of the Kingdom of Judah ("Idumea", or modern southern Israel/Negev)Eventually they were forced to convert>They were again subdued by John Hyrcanus (c. 125 BC), who forcibly converted them, among others, to JudaismAnd around that same time the Pharisee that follow the oral law come arounden.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharisees>The Pharisees preserved the Pharisaical oral law in the form of the Talmudlike we have today the kikes follow the Tal Mud and which was repeatedly rebuked by Jesus, telling them they are children of Satan.Now Edomites are the descendents of Essau, the brother of Jacob/Israel who decided to wage war his brother and his people.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edom>The Hebrew word Edom means "red", and is derived from the name of its founder EsauNow to do this Essau joined Amaleken.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek>According to the Bible, Amalek was the son of Eliphaz (himself the son of Esau, ancestor of the Edomites)Which thus, together with Essau became the Edomites (plus a couple other things mixed in likely).The Amalek are known as Israels nemesis and who fits the whites nemesis better than the kikes? The Amalek are a canaanite tribe. Canaan is the son of Ham who was one of the three sons of Noah (Abraham coming from Shem, S(h)emites). Now the Hamites are traditionally black and indeed canaans curse hints to him becoming a slave like the blacks did. Furthermore i believe the biblical first black (can go into this) was Cain, who himself was the son of Eve and the serpent. This is the line of kikes, those that say they are jews, but are liars instead. The Synagogue of Satan and they came through the Hamitic line, thus are basically white skinned niggers

Attached: canaanite jew.jpg (464x211, 33.44K)

>>258166112Thanks man. I prayed to him for the first time in a long time asking for my day to go well and it did. So maybe that's a sign

>>258166329from Flavius Josephusdocumentacatholicaomnia.eu/03d/0037-0103,_Flavius_Josephus,_De_Bello_Judaico,_EN.pdf>2. For there are three philosophical sects among the Jews. The followers of the first of which are the Pharisees; of the second, the Sadducees; and the third sect, which pretends to a severer discipline, are called Essens. These last are Jews by birth, and seem to have a greater affection for one another than the other sects have.so the closest relation the kikes have to the israelites is through Esau who mixed himself into the canaanitesEsau originally had the birthright to take over the tribe as a first born. However after a day of work on the field he went inside and asked his brother for something to drink or eat, for which Jacob demanded Esaus birthright. Esau agreed, and thus got what he wanted and Jacob got the birthright from Esau. However after this Esau wanted it back, Jacob didnt want to return it, and thus Esau parted from his family, joined a canaanite tribe that became known as Amalek (the Israelites nemesis) to wage war on Jacob/Israel. These eventually (likely with a couple others mixed into) became the Edomites which are todays Kikes. And to this day they still demand the birthright back from Israel (The white man). Their hate of whites is actually envy, they want what we have. Thats why they undergo plastic surgery to appear more european, take on germanic last names and yiddish is even just some fake german. They try to genocide whites so that they can take their position of chosen people they believe they inherited from Esau, without anyone else being left to rightfully claim that position.Other than the kikes however Esau made up with Jacob/Israel again eventually, but (((they))) refuse to follow the lead to this day.>>258166189wrong >>258163848 >>258163925>>258166329meant for >>258164804

Attached: White Israelites.jpg (1898x1498, 1.28M)

>>258166290>can you please tell me why josephus account of jesus is not valid?Because there are six surviving commentaries on Josephus from before the 4th century, most of them written by Christians, and none of which mention the Jesus passages. Therefore the Jesus passages are 4th century additions.>or how about the massive following of people that claimed to have seen himIt's a pity none of them bothered writing anything down>maybe pontius pilot who was the man who put him to deathAgain, no evidence that this event ever took place

>>258166331>I prayed to him for the first time in a long time asking for my day to go well and it did.I know you're joking but keep it up and you'll see stranger things than this. This organism you're supposedly praying to is what you and I become in another 10 billion years, after we untangle the operating mechanisms of the universe, and make it young again, in the same way your parents recreated themselves by making you, thus making themselves young again.The universe is an Animal, it has babies in the same way you do, and we are it. And it listens to prayer, or more specifically, it watches you and everyone forward and backwards in time like pages of a book. When you intend to be something in the future that is more than what you are today, this shared common ancestor of ours that shits out universes, takes stock of you and builds upon you like a house on a foundation.

Attached: atheist_logic_christian_logic_hybrid_logic.jpg (1601x1204, 294.54K)

>>258166329Weirdo

>>258166329>implying that the israelites were any better than the kikesgo read genesis and read exodus . The Jews were vile creatures from the start .

>>258166290The Josephus account is universally seen by modern scholars as a later interpolation. Just the one sentence referring to Jesus which is wholly out of context of the surrounding text. There are no references to Joesphus talking about Jesus before the 5th Century I believe.

>>258166331I'm glad your day went well, I would think it is a sign. Just remember what you want might not always be what is best for you. God may drag you through some rough testing to bring about growth, he'll do what is best, not what you want (not to say God is going to keep you suffering 24/7, he will bring about great times too, just something to be aware of). Stay strong man I know you can do it, don't let the world bring you down. A righteous man falls 7 times but gets up.

>>258167081Based AND Origen-pilled.

((( >>258162847 )))

Attached: 1570110616986.png (1680x886, 293.17K)

>>258167586very brave of you , considering that you christcucks spam bible verses all the time.

It is true that Jesus the Christ is a myth. If he was real he definitely is not Hashem. Jesus is not even the Moshiach because his story doesn't fulfill the requirements.

>>258163999checked!

Attached: 1583337774438.jpg (1651x2200, 614.25K)

>>258162847No more jews too. The only reason they're still here is because if self hating christcucks.

>>258163423>draw muhammed day

Attached: 1559518586855.png (500x500, 88.74K)

((( >>258167747 )))

((( >>258168070 )))

Attached: 1572578768492.jpg (1000x1000, 62.24K)

>>258167586ThisReminder that dick carrier is literally a cuck

>>258163940Once christcuckery, which started the degeneracy and destruction, is eradicated , europe can be pagan again and destroy outsiders unlike christkikes who let em in

((( >>258168094 )))

Attached: 1588815613304m.jpg (341x375, 28.56K)

>>258166707>It's a pity none of them bothered writing anything down>you know, in a time where writing was a luxurywew lad when you have hundreds of people seeing a man and the only few people who can write are talking about it at a time where they are actively being pursued and everything thats noted down is burned on top of being 2,000 years old, the information going to get foggy. your hatred for the bible blinds you to realize that most of whats written is only a historical document. you toss the baby with the bath water just because you think in your tiny mind someone cant come back from the dead. the fact every message is an empirically true statement on morality is far more telling then some dusty copy of what someone thinks happened. jesus was logos, he stood for a message, if people get that and apply it to life and they see real positive change, who gives a fuck about if some guy said he was real or not. the fact that we see change is such a good way coming from this religion like no other has done you have no choice but to submit to the idea that god himself ordained it. fuck off you actual NIGGER

Attached: 1542946153533.png (845x960, 725.53K)

>>258168152

Attached: woke_progression.jpg (720x2841, 597.69K)

((( >>258168152 )))

Attached: 1574982298845.jpg (813x624, 148.29K)

>>258168355>wew lad when you have hundreds of people seeing a manNever happened. Mark just made it up.

>>258163423There's plenty of atheist YouTube channels addressing the Koran.The jews aren't shilling their scriptures 24/7, so no one bothers with them, including christians who you'd think have a vested interest in converting their fellow abramhamites to the correct version of their faith.Also, scrutinising the Old Testament is a double-whammy against Judaism and Christianity, so less of a need to go after jews in particular.I'm sure YOU'VE read the Talmud and the Mishnah and spend a good portion of your time going out of your way to debate orthodox jews on scriptural issues, and don't just post Le Happy Merchant memes on a chainsaw-juggling forum.

Attached: 1588392232028.jpg (1305x615, 156.14K)

>>258162847no more belief in an authority greater than a uniform with a gun

>>258168478

Attached: atheism_god_doesnt_fit_into_carefree_lifestyle.png (604x805, 60.56K)

>>258163678These existed in pagan religions way before judaism tard.

>>258168457>classic butthurt manuviour you faggots are unbelievably transparent. maybe in hell, you will realize just how good life could have been

>>258163684It's also amazing how neo jews listened to kikes and destroyed their own religions, went on to kill each other for a thousand years and then let jews into power and now are trying to eradicate their own Gene's from the earth. All because of rabbi yeshua

>>258164403>Christian planted the seed of civilizatioActually, you're making a mistake here. Judeo-Christians merely took what rome and greece left. They didnt make any new civilizations other than muttmerica, and we all see how that went. They just changed some names and slapped their name on any great european achievement regardless of if the inventor worshipped jewish gods or not. You people are no better than atheists

>>258164586>YOO DA KIIIKKEEEE>EVEN THO IM THE ONE WHO LETS JOOZ INTO MY GOVERNMENT AND KILLS WHITES REEEEE

Attached: 1589642829620.png (1024x938, 575.27K)

>>258164827>gods moral code of the ten commandmentsActually, you're making a mistake here. You're confusing the Judeo-Christian's bible god Yahweh (יהוה) with Godan ( God or ᚷᛟᛞ ), the chief god among many other gods in the polytheistic Germanic pantheon. The 10 commandments are a semitic moral code, not suitable for europeans.This is how you Christfags insult white people. It's having our god's name used in another religion, especially one invented by Jews. It is insulting to claim that Godan ( God ) would ever breed with a Jewess and that this would be his first choice among all womankind, as if even superior to the native women of northern Europe. This is a revealing lie that Christians tell because it shows that they rank Jews as a superior race to white

>>258163423Adding to that, YOU are the ones who insist atheists read the bible so they finally "get it". So atheists read the Bible, see that it's retarded and when they try to let you know, you start crying about atheist picking on the Bible all the time when they ought to be well-rounded readers and critics of all major religious texts...for whatever reason, it's not like you studied any of the other religions before deciding you were pretty sure you've got the right one already.

Attached: Worship my Douchebags.jpg (2706x1220, 527.29K)

>>258164880Rabbi yeshua is why european countries are full of niggers and muslims and traitorous kikes in government. I think that's pretty political

>>258165032>twists words and uses technicalities to say jesus wasnt a jewHows the weather in tel Aviv, kike?

Attached: 1589733451789m.jpg (659x1024, 139.71K)

>>258162847>In this thread, we discuss the politics of Western Civilisation after it has abandoned ChristianityUS converts to Mexican Catholicism and Europe to Islam

>>258168634"Atheists are all degenerate and just want to sin"Wow, haven't head that one before. Really cutting-edge stuff you've go there.

Attached: You might as well be quoting Star Trek.png (1091x596, 84.57K)

reminder

Attached: who could be behind that flag.png (903x419, 148.31K)

>>258169075What is your agnostic/atheist beliefs on how (what we observe now as the current simulation) came to create itself?Wouldn't the shared language between us and the 1000 billion year old life form that creates universes be the phenomenon of creating organization where formally there was nothing, or randomness?This entire simulation could be one where sub-agencies of God rebelled. And this cage is exactly that, a segregated area where all the creative agencies who want to fight, get to fight.Where do you stick your pin in the timeline of the universe, where the origin of life was certain and pre-determined? If many billions of years before Earth, then how do you explain that the existence of the universe requires more explanation than the existence of life?The cheese factory is more complex than the perfectly formed cheese slice.

Attached: atheist_it_came_from_nothing.png (500x729, 184.39K)

>>258169605you use the same tactics as him , you spam the same copy pastas in every christian or anti-christian thread . Gotta wonder who is jewing who

>>258163678The problem with giving these atheist, non critical thinking, intellectually dishonest, retards evidence is they do one of two things. They deny the historical primary or secondary sources as either reputable or reliable preferring fantasy assumptions. Or, they start screaming "JEWISH LIES." They are irrational, emotional retards who have the souls and hearts of Jews and women. Let them burn in Hell. They've chosen it. Just like the Jews.

>>258170084>The problem with giving these atheist, non critical thinking, intellectually dishonest, retards evidence is they do one of two things.Bitch in the last 200 or so threads you haven't produced any actual evidence yet

>>258169777checked>>258169865difference is i source my claims and build a case. He acts as if saying "jew" a lot is an argument and is unable to understand that names occasionally become titles and sometimes even vice versa. >>258170084im not really replying to them, but eventual lurkers which I wouldnt like to see falling for their bullshit

>>258163678>And the sixth hour having come, darkness came over the whole land until the ninth hourImagine a three hour eclispe not being noted by historians of the day.

>>258169600Sin is one of the few concepts that are not created or destroyed when the universe is created and destroyed.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y2ICUYwp4EKeep being a free-thinker.

Attached: atheists_be_like_we_are_free_thinkers.png (1000x858, 180.06K)

>>258170387>implying i didnt provide a historian referencing it right below

Attached: Gott strafe England.jpg (200x301, 22.28K)

>>258170297Sure I have. So has everyone else. You ignore it. Are you the Atwell "typology" idiot from yesterday? My points stand. Your post is proof. >"you haven't produced any actual evidence">deny the historical primary or secondary sources as either reputable or reliable>preferring fantasy assumptions>"you haven't produced any actual evidence"

>>258170619You didn't, you referenced an earthquake. Like big fucking deal. A three hour eclispe is impossible. Such an event would have been widely noted, which it isn't, because it never happened.

>>258162847The historicity of Jesus only of concern to materialists.By nature materialists are unable to recognise the spiritual covenant of Jesus on the cross.It is designed to break the dual mind and lift it into a higher consciousness;1st person - instinctJust like your skin, a rock will react arbitrarily2nd person - emotionThese two from mental duality which gives rise to animal consciousness3rd person - logicThe third introduces trinity, Christ consciousness.That is the acceptance of the moral absolute of Jesus' sacrifice on the cross.All these facts are irrespective of Jesus historicity.REMEMBER ALL OF REALITY IS IN YOUR MINDS EYE, YOU ARE A SUBJECT. EVEN IF YOU WERE PHYSICALLY THERE YOU CAN STILL IGNORE THE COVENANT PRESENTED.*AS THE JEWS DID*

>>258170860you are either an illiterate nigger or a badly programmed bot >>258163678>Africanus in 221 AD>>On the whole world there pressed a most fearful darkness; and the rocks were rent by an earthquake, and many places in Judea and other districts were thrown down. This darkness Thallus, in the third book of his History, calls, as appears to me without reason, an eclipse of the sun. For the Hebrews celebrate the passover on the 14th day according to the moon, and the passion of our Savior falls on the day before the passover; but an eclipse of the sun takes place only when the moon comes under the sun. And it cannot happen at any other time but in the interval between the first day of the new moon and the last of the old, that is, at their junction: how then should an eclipse be supposed to happen when the moon is almost diametrically opposite the sun>He references here Thallus who wrote his work "around 52 AD" which has been lost in time though, but is referenced by Africanus.

>>258163794The picture is basically accusing Atheists of being singularly anti-Christian instead of actually making a stand against the existence of God in general.It has a point.Many Atheists (at least in the West; I have never met an Atheist from another part of the world with the special animosity towards Christianity that a large swath of Western Atheists seem to have) seem to take special delight in attacking Christianity. However, when it comes to Judaism, they seem to have little problem, and I have personally seen several of the most dogmatic anti-Christian Atheists cower at the very thought of confronting a Muslim, including one instance where a Muslim actually came to the defense of a Christian friend and demand the Atheist debate the validity of Islam. The guy suddenly became the nicest, most nonconfrontational dude I had ever seen.

>>258170852Bitch, the only primary source evidence that still exists are parts of the Pauline epistles, and they never mention a historical Jesus, NOT EVEN ONCE

>>258171042Look bucko, if you want to believe a three hour eclipse is possible, knock yourself out.You may as well believe the dead rose at the same time. It is of no mportance to me that you choose to believe in fairy tales.

All of you who have read this far.... You're at minimum curious about clarifying the picture between what you perceive yourself to be, and the spacial fields that apparently teased together the molecular arrangements that power your mind and body into its current form.youtube.com/watch?v=b_cp8MsnZFAAll you can do is come to a conclusion and decision for yourself about your relationship between your molecular arrangement, and the arrangement of the physics engine itself (pic related) and work that plan to see if it works out for you, or if it doesn't.youtube.com/watch?v=TBikbn5XJhgGod is apparently not all powerful and not omniscient, but pragmatically we won't be up to his level for another billion years or so. My point is, your life is uncertain, and immortality is within your reach, in the same way a proverbial immortality is made-available to the sperm who is first past the cell wall of the egg.The universe is an Egg, and you can speak to the agency that made it. And the man to your left and right has information gain about the nature of the universe, in the same way a sperm talks to its neighbor why asking: "What's with all this furious swimming?". If the sperm could talk and was all wise. It would say: "We're recreating the thing that made us, keep swimming".

Attached: cosmological_constants_of_the_universe.png (496x716, 298.26K)

>>258170860Matthew 27:45 Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour.Mark 15:33 And when the sixth hour was come, there was darkness over the whole land until the ninth hour.Luke 23:44 And it was about the sixth hour, and there was a darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour.darkness - σκότος - skótos, skot'-os; from the base of σκιά: shadiness, i.e. obscurity (literally or figuratively):—darkness.The Scripture does not say there was an eclipse you retarded heathen.

>>258171042And while I'm at it, referencing some fella writing in 221AD isn't good enough. A massive earthquake and 3 hour eclipse would have been noted from China to Britain in 33AD. Please provide any corrobarting evidence. Otherwise it's just some bloke writing what he heard from someone about a supposed event nearly 200 years previously. A supposed event that is nowhere else noted.

>>258171167>Paul>Never mentions historical JesusYes, he does.

>>258171782Look mate, gospels self referencing isn't sufficent evidence. Are you honestly telling me a three hour eclipse in Judea in 33AD would not have been noted by non-gospel sources?

>>258171911he quoted a book written in 52 AD, by a guy who lived through the time. Also total solar eclipse, even natural ones, are never globall but heavily localized

>>258171911Africanus is referencing Thallus. Africanus says he doesn't know why Thalus calls it an eclipse."Thallus, in the third book of his History, calls, as appears to me without reason, an eclipse of the sun."He says saying it is an eclipse is "without reason."

>>258171979>Yes, he does.Chapter and verse, please.Don't bother responding. There is no such citation and you're just going to waste everyone's time if you go looking for one.

>>258172164OK, an eclispe "without reason". Everyone in the Roman empire would have lept on it like hot cakes. They didn't, it's just fiction, dude. Jesus is no more real than Zeus, Mohammed or Buddha, I'm afraid.

>>258172140Quoting a book that is "lost" is no way to argue veracit yHans, Africanus could have just made it up. He was a Christian father, was he not?

>>258172063Are you a genuine retard who can't read? I didn't say it was an eclipse you non English reading ding bat. It's either that, or you don't actually bother to read the poster's responses. There are only two possible explanations for your response.Oh, the old "quoting the Gospels isn't sufficient evidence" argument. Depends. We know the Gospels were historical documents. We know they are accurate in the kinds of details historians look for. We also know they were written - compared to other source documents for other historical figures - within the lifetimes of those who witnessed the events described. Why wouldn't I use them as source material? You don't want to use the Gospels why exactly?

>>258172689OK, wtf man, three hour darkness, if it's not an eclipse, it's fucking what? and you dare to call me a retard. Fucking religion heads, go on, tell me it's a fucking miracle.

>>258172689>We know the Gospels were historical documentsSTFU. Mark is literally just a rewrite of greatest hits from the Old Testament. The other gospels are just rewrites of Mark.>We know they are accurate in the kinds of details historians look for. Bitch there is not a single piece of non-biblical evidence supporting any event described in the four gospels.

Please rabbi in the sky don’t teleport me into lava when I die. Amen Roses are red, violets are blue. Fairy tales are fake like The invisible flying Jew

If atheists are correct (lmao they aren't), nothing happens when you die.If atheists are wrong (protip: they are), they go to hell. lmao.

Attached: e04.png (706x973, 734.39K)

>>258173414> Pascal’s wager with a gay reddit fatasss picture on the side. Checkmate atheists

>>258173593

Attached: iAKFp7O.jpg (548x618, 174.58K)

>>258172216>Romans 1: 1 & 3 Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called [to be] an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God, . . . Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;Paul references Jesus' human lineage and Jewishness. >Romans 4:24 But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead;Paul references Jesus' physical Resurrection >1 Corinthians 11:23 For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread.Paul references Jesus' earthly betrayal by Judas>1 Thessalonians 2:15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:Paul references Jesus physical crucifixion.That ought to be enough.

>>258172414Once again, because you are apparently not as smart as your atheism lets you pretend to be, the text of the Scripture does NOT say there was an eclipse. It says there was darkness. An eclipse of the sun is NOT mentioned in the text.

>>258173758Believe in the invisible flying Jew or else you look funny

>>258173593not an argument

Attached: 1401041004657.jpg (2171x2105, 1.55M)

>>258173857>Romans 1: 1 & 3Unfortunately the Greek says "made" as in "fabricated", not "made" as in "conceived">Romans 4:24Descriptions of resurrections are irrelevant to questions of historicity. It's not disputed that 1st Century Christians thought that Jesus had visited them after the resurrection.>1 Corinthians 11:23WTF you moron, Paul is LITERALLY describing a vision>1 Thessalonians 2:15 Unfortunately it's a later insertion>That ought to be enough.You haven't produced one, yet

>>258163999Do you have an archive of these posts anywhere? Or a MEGA DL? These posts give me hope

>>258174087

Attached: 1478356530177.jpg (845x900, 219.84K)

>>258172982Mark is probably the stories of Peter, written down by Mark. Luke was written by Paul's companion Luke (half Greek) who also wrote Acts. John was written by John. And Matthew was written by Matthew. All the evidence supports these assertions (though some would argue with the first one).You're an uneducated idiot who has never actually researched any of this yourself and are simply parroting other atheists. Your reasons for rejecting the Gospels are a pitiful joke. I know some very well read and intelligent atheists who deny God and Christ for their very good reasons to them. You have nothing except what you have heard other people tell you is true. So please, don't pretend Christians have no "evidence."

>>258173414Secondary ProTip: Hell isn't what larpers today made it to be as fire and brimstone and suffering. The original word for Hell was just the same word people were using for: "The landfill" or "The big pile of Garbage hauled away to the dump". Jesus Christ was trying to say that Atheists and Agnostics are just "The waste" that comes out of the rectum of the universe. At at the end of the universe, this waste is not lifted. It's as if the Atheist never existed at all. The Atheist doesn't "go to" hell, instead, the Atheist simply stops existing in a universe that stops recording the position, direction, and velocities of atoms and their spacial fields that govern their behavior.Converting what Jesus Christ said into today's terminology: "Atheists are not why the universe was created, they are unwanted byproduct for the agenda the creator had set from the beginning."Jesus didn't explain why.

Attached: jesus_has_the_only_cure_for_death.jpg (591x697, 121.13K)

>>258162847Always you with the bing flag posting this same image. You’ve been btfo so many times on the historical reality of Jesus that I’m sure you’re a kike at this point

>>258174175Yes, Pascal’s wager and pictures of hats are not an argument. You are learning.

>>258174400>Mark is probably the stories of Peter, written down by Mark. Luke was written by Paul's companion Luke (half Greek) who also wrote Acts. John was written by John. And Matthew was written by Matthew. All the evidence supports these assertions (though some would argue with the first one).Bitch you don't have the slightest idea who wrote any of the four gospels, and neither does anyone else

>>258173992OK, so we have a gospel that says there was a three hour darkness that wasn't caused by a eclipse. This "three hours of darkness" is supposed to have occured in the Roman empire in 33AD. And there is not a single non gospel corraborating source that notes this unprecedented event. You choose to believe this wouldn't have been the most widely discussed event throughout the entire Roman empire from Judea to Britannia. And you choose to see others that cast doubt on the veracity of this "three hour darkness" as being morons. Got you.

>>258162847Fuck you. I will never abandon Christ, you Jewish piece of shit.

>>258174614youtu.be/ngCg_ES4ApY?t=11

Attached: jesus_forgives_you.jpg (560x330, 33.2K)

>>258174319see >>257789345 with archived threads of that and a couple others

Attached: credit.png (727x532, 406.34K)

>>258162847Do you watch rick and morty by any chance?

>>258168634I see you haven’t read the Bible. Romans is by far the most misquoted book in it and everything in there loves to be taken out of context for further obfuscation. Paul’s was talking about how God actually hardened the hearts that of people to become sinful because they willingly chose to make up their own gods and worship them instead of worshipping the one true god whose nature was obvious and plain. Then Paul says that before he allowed this but now no longer and all must serve him not that Christ has died. If you read your Bible instead of memes you would know this.

>>258164793Shutup atheist

>>258163678This doesn’t actually prove that the crucifixion of Jesus took place though. If someone was going to write a story about a person, wouldn’t they use geological events, as was the trend throughout history, to further depict the magnitude of the event? If an earthquake of this size and an eclipse, one of the most mysterious things in the ancient world, occurred together EVERYONE would be talking about it and someone could just say their character did X on Y day much like the description of the birth of Attila the Hun. I believe I’m just playing devil’s advocate here.

>>258174238Romans 1:3 pertinent section : γενομένου ἐκ σπέρματος Δαυὶδ κατὰ σάρκα, transliterated - genomenou ek spermatos David kata sarkaLiterally from the sperm of David into flesh. σάρκα - flesh, body, human nature, materiality; kindred. γενομένου I come into being, am born, become, come about, happen.Your assertion that Paul didn't mention the historical Jesus is patently false. The historical Jesus was resurrected in history, not in some spiritual metaphorical sense. No you idiot who cannot read and is continually proving to me and everyone else you are cribbing your talking points. 1 Corinthians 11:23-26 23 For I received from the Lord what I also passed on to you: The Lord Jesus, on the night he was betrayed, took bread, 24 and when he had given thanks, he broke it and said, “This is my body, which is for you; do this in remembrance of me.” 25 In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me.” 26 For whenever you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death until he comes.He is literally talking about the last supper, not a vision he had.Your assertion that Paul didn't mention the historical Jesus is patently false.

>>258172864Christopher Columbus convinced some island people he could do magic by predicting lunar eclipse. Imagine being stupid enough to fall for a similar thing out of an old Jewish book. But then again Christians are still reading rabbi paul’s mail scam letters where he begs for money to be sent to Jerusalem. They have more sophisticated scams for that now like the holocaust, but retards still fall for the old one

>>258174641>And neither does anyone elseYou are truly bizarre

>>258168634>>258169600christians are the filthiest degenerates there are, almsot the entire clergy are gay pedophiles or conmen, and christian plebs are more evil and perverse than anyone elsewhen a christian seems to be confused and asks you" why dont you go around raping people if you dont believe god will punish you?"he means it, he would be going around raping if not for his insanity

Attached: the absolute state of christian women.jpg (1270x953, 198.82K)

>>258174916>christards quotes rick and morty unironically

Attached: 1548979699340.png (958x720, 639.57K)

>>258175063Your old-time recipe of preaching a salvation song of Jesus before the modern Jew, Arab, Agnostic and Atheist, fails and slumps over like a heap of dry leaves before the modern man and the Satan waving their arms and lips around. Stand clear and take notes while Jesus Christ Shows you that your faith and your religion evolve in the same way your mammal form does over the last billion years.God is showing us something new.youtube.com/watch?v=uyL3Rl_kozA

Attached: jesus_said_his_second_prick_of_the_simulation_would_look_like_this.png (788x482, 524.6K)

>>258175882Probably the oldest scam in the book is preying on people's fears, user.

>>258174814Three hours of darkness is "unprecedented?" Says who?

Deuteronomy 32:8-9"When Elyon gave the nations as an inheritance, when he separated the sons of man, he set the boundaries of the peoples according to the number of the sons of God (bny 'l[hym]). For Yahweh's portion was his people; Jacob was the lot of his inheritance".What was meant by this?

>>258176228Oh, yeah, I mean every fucking day the sun rises then goes dark for three hours. Happens all the fucking time. Don't you ever take the time to step back and consider the things you were given to believe, user?

>>258162847R E N T F R E E

Attached: 47DF27BC-7055-4C02-B176-78AA984BCFD1.jpg (749x925, 765.17K)

>>258175707except we have other records of jesus living at the time jesus said, him being prosecuted by the kikes who pushed pilates to the execution like the bible says, have geological records of an earthquake the bible says, and records of a darkness right when the bible says. All independent records of the bits and parts which together formulate the bibles narrative

>>258176322IN the LXX that is a reference to God dividing the nations and giving each one over to one of the lesser elohim. based Heiser et al

>>258162847He is the way, the truth, and the light. /pol is a christian monarchists board. Repent Sinner!

Attached: 20200310_182746.jpg (1281x1672, 746.35K)

>>258163423It’s even worse than you think

Attached: 82BE5001-A478-41B7-8F7E-52B92EBC1605.jpg (1794x1293, 929.69K)

>>258176180>>258174916man thats greata christian is unironically quoting rick and morty and narnia as inspirational sourcesI saw another christcuck quote yoda onceplease give me a harry potter quote next

Attached: 1536963730758.png (655x547, 56.55K)

>>258163678Remember that this argument is essential X happened therefore Y happened but this isn’t even strong enough to be a post hoc fallacy. >>258163735This I like much better and is far stronger. We just need to know which disciple was sent.

>>258176413The text doesn't say the "sun went dark." it says there was darkness. You keep wanting to make the text say something impossible happened, when it doesn't. It just says, there was darkness.

This is such an inspiring quote, don't forget to love your black brothers and sisters in Rabbi Yeshua bar Yosef! Yahweh commands you spread your daughter open and receive his gifts

Attached: christcuck.png (680x376, 115.55K)

>>258169179The Left can't meme

Attached: 1581244334711.jpg (1716x1572, 415.62K)

>>258176901

Attached: 1577863257606.jpg (797x1828, 400.06K)

>>258162847Anyone who denies the life of Christ is a conspiracy theorist. You must deny the life of every documented human before Christ as well then. Is Pythagoras real? Is Plato real? Is Aristotle real? How about Empedocles? Heraclitus? Democritus? Epicurus? Christ has better documentation for his existence than they do. You guys are a joke.Sage.

>>258176713Man, can't you just listen to yourself? So what the fuck was it, it went very cloudy at 6am in Judea on Good Friday in AD33? You trying to make a religon out of that?

>>258176588Roiland and Harmon, lead writers of the story arcs, made rick sanchez, morty, and mr pooopy b. A superposition of a mockery and exploration of the trinity of God that Jesus was trying to explain in his Sermon on the mount.God, the father, and the holy spirit. MPB is the walking rectum, the molecular conveyor of the origin of life, Rick is God, and Morty is the thing being created.

>>258177069>can you listen to yourself? lol. You have consistently been proven wrong in your arguments and assertions. Now you are moving the goal posts. You might not believe in Christ, which is sad to me, but you cannot with a straight face deny the historicity of Jesus of Nazareth. You are better than this user. Do some unbiased research.

>>258177023>first-hand accounts written by the actual persons in question are less documented than third-hand accounts by jews born decades later and weren't even thereHow much acid do you do on a weekly basis? Just curious.

>>258162847I agree there was no Jesus but Carrier is a hack.

>>258163423first post is best post. Now before the golems swarm me with the usual crap, Why do we need to go after christian stuff thread after thread? It seems like the safe target when there are infinitely worse religions to go against that threaten you DIRECTLY. Even if you wanna make it about Christians being a slave or puppet religion, go after the big bad first, if Christians are as bad as you think they are, if the master folder falls so does the sub-folders.

Attached: Y6DQe36.jpg (816x963, 69.08K)

>>258166484No no no you completely lost me at (((white man))). Why do you Holla Forumsacks love to come so close to the truth yet suddenly, unexpectedly take a sharp left turn? How is this not evidence of brainwashing? If there was anyone the Jews were subverting it was the Greeks and the Romans who ruled at the time. The (((white men))) were a bunch of naked barbarians on the northern outskirts of Roman territory to whom Rome felt it was their divine right to conquer and bring culture and civilization to. Inserting yourself in such an anachronistic way tarnishes the entire well you’ve built. Fake and gay.

>>258177483Well, I can questiony his historicity because the only sources stating this are those that have their own self interest in promoting the Jesus religion."Then, behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth quaked, and the rocks were split, and the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised; and coming out of the graves after His resurrection, they went into the holy city and appeared to many. (Matthew 27:51–53)".The dead rose and walked the streets of Jerusalem according to Mathew. I'm going to need some serious evidence to believe this beyond the words of Matthew.

>>258163999Yeah your reading on Adam and has solidified my suspicion of you. “Thy seed and her seed” doesn’t mean they produced offspring together but that just like the enmity that is between her and the serpent now (mammals and reptiles) so shall it be with all of their children too. This basic misunderstanding is utterly ridiculous for someone claiming to be well versed in all of this but I suppose (((you people))) really do serve the great deceiver.

>>258177777Yikes these digits though. I’m glad I could witness this.

The nanotechnology in all of the molecular arrangements held inside the flesh-piles reading this thread, will at one point or another be forced into a smaller and smaller space, first around the finite surface of the Earth, and then the finite area around the torus of our star, nextly as it evolves to live around the torus of black holes, and then finally around the final black hole where we are forced to content and fight for ownership of who gets to recreate the universe.youtube.com/watch?v=uD4izuDMUQAIt is unknown if the practically-omniscient being that created this universe has a hand in directing the flow of the progression of life, in the same way the mother directs the flow of life when she creates another human. It might be a lot, or it might be a little, I get a feeling its conditional. All observations of the organism of the universe around us match almost exactly the life-cycle of organisms at the molecular level.The God of the prior universe may not even realize it is pregnant.

>>258163940It isn't really the decline of christianity doing that, it's the decline of belief in a common mythos that holds society together. That just happens to have been christianity, but only by coincidence. It could be replaced by another mythos, but there isn't another one readily available that will be accepted by all the different cultures of the world. It could just as easily have been any other religion that achieved cohesion for so long. Nothing special about Christianity.

>>258178443except the subtext of it all revolving around the sex act is obvious. they cover their nakedness afterwards, she is cursed to give birth in great pain, before she lusts after the serpent and trees are repeatedly used in the bible to refer to lineage and geneology. also >>257779782. there is pretty much no way to argue that the whole story, at least on some level, isnt talking about sex. And at least spiritually, being the first murderer (whereas satan, which the serpent is is described to have been a murderer from the start) and full of envy, cain was of the serpent

>>258178155>self interestWell if they didn't have an interest in promoting it, why would they write down? As far as self interest in a "I have something to gain by it" way, then what on earth are you talking about? Most of the Apostles died for their insistence that Jesus Christ was crucified and rose from the dead and is the Savior. All these men had jobs and lives before the events recorded int he gospels took place. There was no reason for them to participate in Jesus' work. None. But they did. And in a relatively short 300 years Christianity had grown so powerful the civil government of Rome had to accept it as the State religion. I understand and appreciate your need for actual evidence. I respect it a great deal in fact. I don't know what to say about the dead in Matthew's account. One thing to consider, that I had not before this, was the destruction of Jerusalem starting in 70 AD and ending in the early 2nd century. I could make the argument that some theoretical first hand evidence was destroyed, but as you know, that would be cheating.

>>258163684>everyone who is not a Christian is a jew golem...Thats why no one likes you

Attached: tenor (3)(1).gif (220x264, 103.89K)

>>258176542No its not, fuck off.

I might as well ask this here. In what form does this supposed "God" exist? Is he a big man in the sky watching us with binoculars? Does he exist "beyond time and space" even though that makes zero sense in any way that matters? Do you even understand half the bullshit you people spew out yourselves?

>>258162847>no more western anythingnot good!>no more davinci-code tier books like this from Richard Carrierwell ok then

>>258162847okay Ahmed

>>258162847From a historians perspective, Jesus Christ of Nazareth is the most dependably proveable existing human ever. Mohammed is a very very very distant second.

>>258163684The Jews hate Mohammed and IslamDoes that make it good

>>258162847Pure shite his points are nonsense the magdalene laundries have been gone for over years, jews are vermin and their black dogs are going to die with them.

>>258180218Islam is often called the scourge of Christianity. When Christianity fails, Islam steps in to clean house.

>>258179656It's just a lot easier to say it's a made up story at the end of the day. Occam's razor and all that. Saviour god religions were two a penny in the middle east in the early first century. Christianity is best seen as a Jewish splinter sect that just happened to hit the big time when it was adopted as the official Roman state religion after being "universalised" by Paul. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, after all. All this doesn't really affect whether there is a God or not. Maybe there is, maybe there isn't. But to say that God became Man in the form of an early first century fella called Jesus who performed miracles and who then rose from the dead is a massive stretch. It's a story that was easier to sell then than it is now. I say all this as someone who was brought up in the church and who left it because it requires a faith I don't have and it will never pass an evidence-based test.

>>258168774These jews had us build an empire for 2 thousands of fucking years! We made all that art, philosophy, theology, law, architecture only just to destroy ourselves.. thanks ((rabbi yeheshua)) for concocting this devious but flawless plan! He was just to smart for us poor goyim after all.I wish we could just have kept our pagan heritage which is tolerant and non-violent. That's the ideology where it's at, I tell ya

>>258180160>>258177023

Attached: 1581800678954.png (551x424, 206.86K)

>>258177777Carrier is the opposite of a hack. He may have personality issues, but his scholarship is on track. He understands the kind of bullshit he's dealing with. For me the only problem with him is that he doesn't like the "Zealot" theory. If he were smarter, he'd realize that all the fiction he focuses on came into being in order to cover up the reality of Jewish Messianism and how Jews felt about goyim, whether Jesus existed or not. So, in a sense, he's doing exactly what the first Christians did. >>258172864>it's fucking whatBullshit. A lie. A fiction. An untruth. Something that never happened.>>258167081The Testimonium Flavianum was WRITTEN by the church father Eusebius and inserted into the text, probably after he erased something he didn't like. He was a lying shitbag, like the rest of the "church fathers".>>258180363Islam came into existence in almost the exact same way Christianity did: Jews peddled bullshit to pagans. Arab pagans got wound up by Jew bullshit and attacked Byzantium. Not at all surprising.

>>258181638Christanity and Islam are both Jewish splinter sects, user and are as full of bullshit as their parent religion. But I'm sure you know that already.

>>258162847Masons are Gone.

Attached: Img-1586104001165.jpg (1241x636, 304.53K)

>>258180585I of course disagree. I think it has meaning and value in a practical and spiritual sense. Were there other sects of Judaism that claimed they had found the Messiah? Yes. Did Paul popularize it and spread it to the Gentiles? Yes - that's exactly what he said he was going to do. Do the miracles prove anything? Dunno - there are claims from the same time of miracles performed by both Jews and Romans. You are exactly right. The Resurrection of Jesus from the dead is the lynch pin to the whole thing. Undoubtedly. If God can and did raise Jesus from the dead, the rest is details, some might argue important details, but minor compared to the rest. Personally, I think there is enough evidence to warrant faith in Christ. I certainly understand your position though. If anyone can prove conclusively there is a God or not I would like to meet them. I'd like some lotto numbers next week. At the end of the day, it comes down to where one puts their faith. Nice talk user. I enjoy being pushed to defend my positions.

>>258182246No one can prove or disprove the existance of God, user, it is outside the realm of science, though it is possible to argue that the Theory of God is a weak one. All religions by necessity are faith based.

>>258182599Of course. All faiths require faith. I can understand someone looking at the evidence that exists and saying, "Nope - don't believe it." Even the gospels say some will not believe. If we believe the gospel accounts, the Jews looked at what Jesus did in the name of God and accused him of operating under Satan's power. He heals a guy who was blind from birth and the Jews say, "it's of the devil." I myself am leery of most organized religions, which is why I mostly read the text as best I can in the original language and go from there. Best of luck to you. Or determinism, or whatever.

>>258175939>they are Christians because they identify as ChristiansBecause that's how it works with transgenders too, right?

>>258162847found the kikeimagine being so buthurt about jesus that you have to make anti jesus threads on Holla Forums*sip*, now thats degenerate

>>258183441>Because that's how it works with transgenders too, right?yes if someone identifies as trangander generally they are transgender trannies

>>258180585My pet theory is that Christianity began, effectively, as a Hellenized Jewish propaganda effort-- exactly like what guys like Philo were up to in the previous century. It was Hellenized Jew PR; they labored to whitewash and white-up the object of worship of Zealous, fundy, goy-hatin', rebellious, largely Judean Jews, who longed for a deliverer to come and liquidate the Roman Kittim and re-establish a "Kingdom of God". The Jewish Messiah wasn't a kike Bin Laden-- he was a pacifist; a faith healer; a Jewish Socrates; a Jewish Dionysus; a blonde haired-blue eyed guy. He wuz a gud Jew who dindu nuffin. As for who actually existed and who didn't: I'm 50/50 on Jesus the Zealot actually existing as more than a aspirational folk fiction/s (pieces of which still exist in the earlier Gospels), and I think it's completely possible that Paul didn't actually exist, but was a later fiction used to explain the shift from a Jewish millieu to a Gentile one, instead of having made it happen.

>>258183671You know what I meant. A man isn't a woman simply because he identifies as one. The same principle applies to people who identify as Christians.

>>258183775Yes, I'm in agrement with you, fren. If we say that the first gospels were written after the Jews had been thoroughly wrecked by the Romans after the Jewish rebellion, the story of Jesus makes a lot of sense. There they were, the supposed "chosen ones" who had had their temple destroyed, millions killed, they had been scattered to the four winds. What have they left? Why had JHVH abandoned them? So, they needed to spin a new slant on their religion. Oh, let's choose a saviour god motif, the everyman, the nowhere man. One man's badass revolutionary, another's buddha-like pacifist. A man who does everything but when you press for the details, he just evaporates, like all the other Saviour figures.

>>258184673>The same principle applies to people who identify as Christians.no not reallychristianity is a religion, an identity group, christians are those who identify as belonging to that identity groupthe sexes are objective categories, christian is a label based on belief

>>258162847>Dick Carrier>Lazily riding on Protestant built western society>Attempting to destroy foundation he rests so comfortably onlmao i can't wait for some Muslim to throw you off a building for being such a faggot

>>258188308Well, he said he wanted to take on Islam as well, but would need to learn Arabic, which is fair enough I suppose. Funnily enough, Mohammed evaporates away as well once you start looking into "him". And realistically you're far more likely to get killed for doubting the historicity of Mohammed than Jesus.

>>258188960What he said he's going to do and what he has done are two entirely different things. The fact remains he shit out a book simply because modern Christians are pacificist cucks and the risk reward was simply an easy target. Now if he had started with targeted Mohammed, more accolades would be reserved for massive testicles it takes knowing how fanatically violent muslims are.

>>258189740Maybe, I dunno, you need to learn Arabic if you're going to take down Islam, I guess. But the US is a nominally Christian country. Other academics have taken on Islam and been forced to go into hiding, so yeah it's obviously a lot more dangerous a subject to take on these days.

>>258185765A person can "identify" as a Christian all he wants, but if he lives however he wants to live and ignores Jesus' teachings and commandments then he isn't one.

>>258168070It was a group of Christians who did that IRL.

>>258190102You're going to need to extrapolate on why it's a requirement to learn Arabic. Because the Quran is in it? There's versions already available in native tongues to which as you have stated, other academics have already taken on and reaped their reward. Calling into question the existence of the person of Jesus of Nazareth while residing in the comforts of western society is intellectual laziness.The fact remains that even pharisaical Jews whom have every reason to hate Jesus, went on and wrote about Him in the Talmud.If Dick Carrier was to be at all taken seriously, he would at least attempt to attack the existence of Moses. Which again he won't due to being an absolute cuck.

>>258163423

Attached: molk.png (1319x426, 145.32K)

>>258162847bump

>>258191063Well, if you listen to Carrier he says he was paid by his suppporters to research the historicity of Jesus, He started off from the generally accepted scholar position that there was a historical Jesus and changed his mind as he researched. I fail to see whether or not he researches the historicity of Mohammed is relevant to his work on Jesus tbqh.

>>258163678>>258163735>>258163925>>258163848>>258163799Jesus exist? Cool. When are you going to give up all your material posessions and start helping the poor and the sick? Why are you posting on a taiwanese cartoon board instead? This place is full of pecaminous content