HAPPENING, COVER UP BLOWN

Yesterdays slip up caught the corporate media off guard and in their rush for a new narrative have fucked up again

Their publications have already gone into damage control having issued out a explanation that David simply left school after the shooting and came right back to do interviews…..when the fact the school would be on locked down and no one would be allowed on campus much less in the school they added that even tho his own words saying he biked back to school that he never went back on campus…..

They fucked up again when they failed to cover for this interview taken in Davids own words at 930

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=E8luXbglTaw

This interview with student Alex view was taken indoors inside of a school complete with her own words describing their setting inside as the school.
HER OWN WORDS

the school was locked down to everyone as a active crime scene and now we will watch as corporate media try’s to add ever more twist to the plot to explain away this interview.

Attached: F0C0AD11-1207-4DA4-BE7C-C19BB1882FDB.jpeg (194x259 173.01 KB, 19.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j9BvnHfwZPo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wasn’t this little shitheads father linked to the FBI, and Center for American Progress?

Fucking what?

Litterally who
Litterally what happened
Litterally why would i care

Even worse it was literally founded by John fucking Podesta himself.

Attached: 564DCFC8-12C3-4D58-99E6-F828ECFA4589.jpeg (522x516, 70.52K)

Attached: 271e04e125e902daec522d8922b0b4dd75a8edd9676795097c89d84e883fd47c.jpg (495x609, 40.84K)

Ok so how does this mean the shooting never happened?

The shooting defiantly happened, user. It’s the point that the people the media is proping up are total fucking frauds for porky.

Holla Forums, please go away.

Attached: 95b0359b3369b488710b9bbe5b9d0a415cb0256fb7d65c053137a6a444fdd93b.jpg (600x600, 21.21K)

Again, fucking what?

The elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe, and they want to know all this. Some are good, some are bad, some are a mix. But the good ones don’t ever want to organize; the bad ones tend to organize because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses don’t want to dominate other people, they want to empower them, so they don’t tend to get together, until things are really late in the game. Then they come together and evil’s always defeated, because good is so much stronger.

We’re on this planet and Einstein’s physics show and Max Planck’s physics’ show that there are at least 12 dimensions. And now that’s what all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out saying, ‘it’s a false hologram — it is artificial.’ The computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it’s artificially projected, and gravity’s bleeding-in to this universe. That’s what they call ‘dark matter’.

So we’re like a thought or a dream that’s a wisp in some computer program in some god’s mind, whatever, they’re proving it all; it’s all coming out.

There’s this sub-transmission zone below the 3rd dimension that just turned over the most horrible things — it’s what it resonates to. And it’s trying to get up into the 3rd dimension — that’s just a basic level consciousness — to launch into the next levels. And our species is already way up at the 5th/6th dimension, consciousining (sic) our best people.

But there’s this big war trying to basically destroy humanity, because humanity has free will. And there’s a decision to which level we want to go to. We have free will, so evil’s allowed to come and contend, and not just good.

The elites themselves believe they’re racing, using human technology, to try to take our best minds and build some type of breakaway civilization where they’re going to merge with machines, transcend, and break away from the failed species that is man.

Which is kinda like a false transmission, because what they’re thinking is that they are is ugly and bad, projecting it onto themselves, instead of believing ‘no, it’s a human test about building us up.’

And so, Google was set up, 18/19 years ago (I knew about this before it was declassified — I’m just saying I have good sources) that they wanted to build a giant artificial system, and Google believes that the 1st artificial intelligence will be a supercomputer based on the neuron activities of the hive mind of humanity, with billions of people wired into it, with the internet of things. So all of our thoughts go into it. And we’re actually building a computer that has real neurons in real-time that’s also psychically connected to us, that are organic creatures, so that they will have current prediction powers, future prediction powers, a true crystal ball, but the big secret is:

Once you have a crystal ball and know the future, you can add stimuli before-hand that make decisions that control the future, and so then it’s the end of consciousness and free will for individuals as we know, and a true 2.0 (and a very bad way) hive-mind consciousness with an AI jacked-into everyone, knowing our hopes and dreams, delivering it to us, not in some PKD wire-head system where we plug in and give up on consciousness because of unlimited pleasure, but because we were already wired-in and absorbed before we knew it by giving over our consciousness to the system, our daily decisions — that it was able to manipulate and control into a larger system.

There’s now a human counter-strike taking place, to shut this off before it gets fully into place, and to block these systems and to try to have an actual debate about where humanity goes, and cut-off the pedophiles and psychic vampires that are in control of this AI system before humanity’s destroyed.”

David Hogg is a survivor of a school shooting, and a new face for an anti-gun campaign. Turns out his dad worked for FBI. Now shit starts to stink harder and harder.

take your meds

it's amazing how articulate he is and people say he's crazy. he's literally fighting the same thing that his haters are.

not funny idiots

are you new here?

youtube.com/watch?v=j9BvnHfwZPo

No one is saying conspiracy doesn't exist. We are saying that this needs more evidence before it becomes the next Iran-Contra affair.

Sounds pretty fucking cool.

I don't doubt that he immediately went full activist. These kids are all angling for a future career in democratic party politics. I guess it certainly does beat being a YouTube celebrity after all. They are all upper class shitheads regardless.

I hope that the bad guys win, fuck it all.

Boomers eat this guy up

Wait if he filmed that shit 5 hour before it started, then he knew about the school shooting? What the fuck?

Attached: 7a1.jpg (720x691, 70.15K)

Honestly it sounds like he wasn't even on campus and made up a bunch of shit about hiding in order to get the media to give him interviews. I don't think it was a fake psyop or anything.

What's this supposed to prove? When you have over a dozen women saying they were raped or sexually assaulted by Trump, you say they are ALL making it up, but when one guy is infortunate enough to have witnessed to happenings, that's all the proof of a faking you need. Arbitrary skepcticism is what it's called and you are suffering from it. Is March For Our Lives a stupid movement? Yes. Have you proven a false flag? Not yet.

This!

sage for complete absence of proof

Okay, if you say so.

Who are you replying to?

It only seems that way because it's so shit and ineffective.

yeah why would anyone want the citizenry to not have any way to defend themselves

TRUMP = HITLER
BUT LETS BAN GUNS
uhhhh… liberals????

The second picture in the OP.

First you little piece of shit don't talk like me like I'm from Holla Forums.
Second no one is arguing that it was a false flag here. I'm just not inclined to belive that the heart breaking interviews ecc. were staged
Third there is literally no need to bring trump into this
Fourth this is one of the few things were Holla Forums and Holla Forums agrees and a good occasion to show that we are not anti guns liberals (at least I'm not, don't know about you) if you want to blow this up for "LE EPIC Holla ForumsREDDIT TROLLE" go back to twitter or Facebook

Plenty of people sign petitions when they're young. It doesn't mean they're part of a conspiracy.

Like a connection to John Podesta is so weak. The guy is pretty deeply embedded in American liberal/democratic circles. It's like tweeting out a video from "rightwingwatch.com" or "pick-your-favorite-liberal-website-here" and then some idiot from pol claims that you're personally funded by George Soros who has some stake in the website. These types of connections don't mean anything.

Every "movement" like this always has alphabet agencies written all over them. The fawning coverage from CIA fronts like WaPo should be a dead giveaway.

okay

Lol. Gee I wonder if a Trump supporter is behind these posts.

Sure, sorry to have attacked you but I get really nervous on image boards when I get called something that I'm not, especially since I think I'm in the minority of people that wasn't Holla Forums or liberal before arriving here.
That pic was one that I fished out of google and posted it without thinking about it while I was looking for other news about this guy.
This thread belongs in the /leftyx/ thread imho btw

Also yes, the amout of double think in these guys is infuriating as shit, especially now that he's approving anti gun policies. Now that I think about it this cospiracy theory reeks of "LOOK AT THE DEMS" while trump is the one taking shit away.
Sorry again mate

Attached: 1520453048192.jpg (640x480, 55.57K)

WaPO is owned by Bezos.

A lot of the big American media conglomerates march hand in hand with state security

You forgot to add some snarky comment about Moscow or Putin for the full gamut of r/politics posting.

Washington Post isn't a government agency. I guess I have to spell that out.

Are you pretending to be retarded?

It was once literally run by the CIA there’s probably still agency influence with Bezos at the helm

If you convince the people that your campaign is grassroots as opposed to, in reality, having been carefully planned, then they will feel personally responsible for you and thus your every action, so they will use whatever mental gymnastics necessary to justify said actions because no one wants to admit that they did wrong. It's one of the best strategies, at least in America. Obama did it, Trump did it, and now the Anti-Gunners are doing it too.

Attached: wapo.png (1073x843, 836.3K)

Seriously, where are you faggots coming from? Did somebody link this board on reddit!

Amazon got a 600milllion dollar deal from the cia to build their cloud computing system
bezos bought the post a few months later