If the US goes communist won't there be 100 years of endless war with capitalist powers?

If the US goes communist won't there be 100 years of endless war with capitalist powers?

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————–

Attached: Communist States of America.png (1920x1080, 2.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Brown_(abolitionist)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Blair_Mountain
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonus_Army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homestead_strike
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Matewan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The US can militarily crush most of the world with ease. Should the revolution happen in Murka, Earth would be red in the matter of a few years. But it won't

Why not?

We have an enormous proletariat, growing class consciousness, a worsening economy, lots of guns, and great public dissatisfaction with the state of society.

We just lack organization and leadership.

Because you are gay, fat and fucked in the head.

So is most of Britain

And the EU can hardly talk about their "politics" when you are controlled by the immortal demon Merkel

If we are to say who is fucked in the head, who elects Merkel democratically for that long? It is just as preposterous as American politics, Germany just keeps electing her. In many ways Germany is even behind the US

Merkel has no will.

Yellowstone will make everything right again, though.
No worries.

Attached: liberty_the_ass.webm (600x480, 8.42M)

I'm not the one saying a revolution could be in the EU. And by the way Germans are not wrong voting the Merkel, german imperialism is doing fine, it's all the others that are cucked beyond imagination.

And the German gave you austerity through Merkel, for how many years?

And the French give you austerity through Macron and similar pigs

And the British gave you May AFTER Cameron AFTER Gordon Brown AFTER bloody Tony Blair, and gave us all Margret Thatcher

And what of Italy, then? Hm?

You are not as superior as you think you are. For how educated you take yourselves, I'm surprised how politically incompetent you are, just as much as the United States.

I'm from neither region, Europe nor North America. You really are similarly fucked in the head.

Ah, the forgetful foolish apologizing

Look at all the burgers' butthurt. They think they can do a revolution lol.

And by the way for someone so adamant about Volcanic eruptions, I hope Italy and Greece manage to both explode and wipe out all of the EU, taking their creation with them.

You are no better than the people you seek to criticize

I'm not a burger, nor am I European. I am Palestinian. Your terrible reminder that YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING OF WORTH NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU'VE PROMISED IT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Brown_(abolitionist)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Blair_Mountain
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonus_Army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homestead_strike
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Matewan

It has been tried, many, many times. Can you say the same about your country?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1614x327, 105.26K)

America is more likely to turn fascist as it's empire slowly loses grasp on the world and American's blame that on liberalism.

So is Europe. You are all fools.

Why the stupid amerifats turn everything into a competition with Europe? Yet nobody claimed Europe was going to thrash la bourgeoisie. I don't get it.

the world is becoming petit bourgeois and haute bourgois. the proletariat are soondead. your 20th century ancient dreams are over

Half of this forum faps to furries, traps, trannies and catboys. Who are you kidding?

Euros called on their shit start collapsing back into reactionary bullshit.

The eternal boomers who will never understand communism because they grew up during the cold war will never allow. Even if they all die, there’s some real lumpen parts of the country that pride themselves on being lumpen. I’ve seen people with teeth falling out because they can’t afford a dentist tell me they are glad health care isn’t socialized.

they don't have growing class consciousness, so they will instead convert to fascism as had happened in germany

lolwut?

wew

wrong.
The petit bourgeois are becoming the proletariat

To a large portion of Krauts Merkel is good. Do you even Marx, bro?

I would say the revolution is slightly likely to happen in Europe than in the US tho.Even in the bigger pitcture every parts of the world now seems unlikely to have a revolution:(