Should trannies just be shot? Why? Why not?

Should trannies just be shot? Why? Why not?

They should be given adequate mental health care. No they shouldn't be just shot because they're people too.

No, because I'm indifferent to their lifestyle and it doesn't affect me, as far as I can tell.

-2/10 low tier bait
Only porky, fashy and liberals get the bullet.

I've never met a tranny IRL, but some of them seem like cool ppl from what I can tell. don't really get the hostility

No

They're based and I would give my life for them

They fell for the gender meme, but I can hardly fault them for it when we have people who believe in far wackier shit, like liberals who think the United States is (or at least was) the impartial leader of a liberal rules-based global society founded on the principles of democracy and human rights

nah bro

No of course not. However, I do have to admit that Contra was quite a handsome man and looks worse after transition.

A bullet would be too merciful - a blunt, shit covered knife across their scrawny necks.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL

Hello Holla Forums

trans seperatism when

nothing wrong with trannies, but we can all agree furries deserve the bullet

In an ideal world, where all actions are botched in a comedic way, they would be misdosed on account of their identification as the opposite sex.

even dprk has furries
furries are clearly class consciousness

rude….

^This. Was just gonna post pic related too.

I've met a guy who apparently later came out as tranny and had a sex change. Yeah dude, they're just normal people with their own personalities who want to have normal lives as much as you and I. It's sad that trannies are so often identified with the attention whores you sometimes see on TV.
I've even seen some fascists make the argument that people are actively "becoming" trans because media are pushing the narrative that being trans is "cool". An argument so retarded that I can't believe anyone genuinely thinks like this. Who the fuck would willfully opt for the intense social stigma attached to being tranny, and all the pain, effort and cash needed to undergo a sex change?

please do, being non passing trans is suffering.

Hang in there user

My name is not important, what is important is what I am going to do. I just fucking hate this world and the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred and no life is worth saving. Now is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. Now is the time to kill and now is the time to die. My genocide crusade begins… here.

Wait, wait, wait… being transgendered ISN'T cool??? Fuck, I cut my dick off for nothing.