Shit like pic related is a prime example of why horizontalism is crap...

Shit like pic related is a prime example of why horizontalism is crap, particularly in an age that deals with misinformation so much.

Antifa is an open, leaderless, loose, horizontalist organization, which in this case meant:

If they had done this with a legal, structured left-wing organization, those Twitter accounts would have been deleted a long time ago, and any news outlet that repeated the lie would have been sued so bad they'd be competing with Trot newspapers by the end of the year.

Anarchists and Horizontalists are fucking idiots. They want to live in a world where infiltration, false flags, black propaganda, media manipulation and so on don't exist. They want to pretend they're in Mr. Robot without ever achieving anything. And although this lie in particular was debunk, the string of previous lies wasn't, and the damage done is collectively taken by the entire Left.

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2018/02/16/us/exclusive-school-shooter-instagram-group/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mate, that isn't even the bloke: they have fucking different chins.
Also inability to recognise facial differences is a sign of autism user

except he was one of yours, Holla Forums, and the media covered that extensively

I guess anarkiddies can't read, which explains a lot.

those leaders would be shot in the back of the head by seeIAyyy

Stop living in fantasy

That’s how we know you’re a polbaby

noone is falling for the fake antifa accounts set up by alt righters besides other alt righters

maybe that's because their was never any "antifa" organisation in the first place, and i'ts always been run by chapters calling themselves anti fascists?
you stupid motherfucker

edition.cnn.com/2018/02/16/us/exclusive-school-shooter-instagram-group/index.html

Exclusive: Group chat messages show school shooter obsessed with race, violence and guns

Fox News did, contributors to several big media outlets did on their social medias, etc

Delusion. A lot of people bought if for a while, and if it wasn't such a high-profile case they'd probably be still believing in it.

"We"? Don't accuse Holla Forums of sharing your stupidity m8

Unfortunately not the case

lmao what are you even trying to say you crazy brainlet?

Fucking great praxis m8, next time the media conspires against the Left let's just cover our ears and they'll go away

Only newfags care about this

I mean, you did completely misread the post and you're now in full damage control mode. Are you going to keep the dumb greentexts for long before you accept you fucked up?

Exclusive: Group chat messages show school shooter obsessed with race, violence and guns

Well, looks like I'm arguing with a baby. That's okay, no one ever expected more from antifa.

Jesus buddy stop. This is hard to watch.

I mean, you did completely misread the post and you're now in full damage control mode. Are you going to keep the dumb greentexts for long before you accept you fucked up?

I know I should be used by now to seeing antifa act like actual 5 year olds when questioned by other left-wing currents, but somehow it never ceases to amaze me.

bate thread pls go, he don't even look shootmen

Antifa should read lenin and implement his advice on how to run a revolutionary organization. But that's unlikely to happen.

I'm saying that antifa is not, nor has it ever been a political organisation. It has alwas been lead by chapters of "anti-fascists" around the world. You don't even need to be a communist to be "antifa". The failures of antifa as a political organ of proletarian revolution is because it is not an organ of proletarian revolution
you smoothed brained shit bibbler

And all of that, of course, has no relevance at all to what's being debated in this thread.

But at least you got all that nonsense out your system.

the topic was that horizontal institutions are no good for revolution, the example given was antifa. I explained what antifa was, and how this is one big non-argument.
don't try to hid the fact that you have no clue what you are talking about

Except it wasn't lmao. I mean, they're not good for that either, but the point here is that they're not good for any political purpose because they're by design flawed and incapable of dealing with propaganda, information warfare, etc etc. None of their "objectives" can be accomplished

Good for you, too bad no one asked you to.

You're making an argument that is completely besides the point, you mentioned revolution when no one else did, and now you're mad that no one has given a shit. The good thing is, you're just one in several antifa retards itt who can't grasp a basic argument and can't comprehend a short text, so you're not failing to meet any high expectations here.