==POL PLANNING TERRORIST ATTACK==

As you can see, this was stickied by a pol mod. They are planning to poison the water supply of thousands of Palestinians.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KEVCT
tips.fbi.gov
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Needless to say, the Palestinians don't have a lot of trucks bringing in fresh water as an alternative either.

Here's the thread:
>>>Holla Forums11267023

GET IN HERE

What do you want us to do about it?

So you don't care about the Palestinians?

Look, this MATTERS.

INDIFFERENCE IS CULPABILITY

Oh look another Holla Forums LARP how amusing…

It's stickied.

So what the fuck do we do?

DO SOMETHING

Yes its a stickied LARP so?

So was several threads on their embarrassing Namibia LARP.
It is fucking irrelevant.
Nothing will come of this but humiliation on their end.

Sit back and laugh at a bunch of autistic edge-lords masturbating each other.

Fuck off Holla Forums.

Just go full nazbol up in their shit.

It's a crime to lend support to terrorists.

"In American law, providing material support for terrorism is a crime prohibited by the USA PATRIOT Act and codified in title 18 of the United States Code, sections 2339A and 2339B. It applies primarily to groups designated as terrorists by the State Department. The four types of support described are "training," "expert advice or assistance," "service," and "personnel."

In June 2010, the United States Supreme Court upheld the law in an as-applied challenge in the case Holder v. Humanitarian Law Project, but also left open the door for other as-applied challenges.[1] The plaintiffs in the case had sought to help the Kurdistan Workers' Party in Turkey and the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam learn means of peacefully resolving conflicts.[2][3]"

But the US funds Israel? What's your point?

The point is it's illegal :^) You can get Holla Forums shut down.

REEEEEE!!!

What is this? Some kind of anti-Palestinian place?

this whole website stinks of JIDF KIKES

I hope they go through with it and actually get labeled a terrorist organisation. Especially because they announce their plans on a public image-board, like morons.

report & sage

You can't report it. It got stickied. That means the mods liked it a lot.

ill always stand with our token Technocrat against imperialism tbh…

Hes talking about your thread mate

THIS IS THE PALESTINIANS' THREAD

you can still report it, just not to the board owner and his goons

calm down OP

Holla Forums is really fucking retarded if they think they can do anything. It's one thing to go out hang posters, it's another to poison a water supply of a country. How would they even have enough "poison" to turn the entire lake toxic? And they don't think the water gets filtered beforehand? Besides, the bottled water in Israel comes from springs mostly so it wouldn't be the end of the world. You're overreacting, and the Holla Forums OP probably actually meant to just discuss and meme it.

archive.is/KEVCT
archived

If this isn't FBI then I'm legit wowed at how dumb this is even for them

sage for dumb larp shit

There's nothing illegal going on in that thread, just spitballing. If they start laying out actionable plans to commit a terrorist act then that's one thing, but as it stands that thread is about as criminal as masturbating to the Turner Diaries.

fuck off Holla Forums

Holla Forums doesn't need to poison Palestine's water, Israel already has that covered.

(OP)

We're not as gullible as you, Holla Forums. Fuck off

Seems pretty explicit.
tips.fbi.gov

==Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up & have sex with them?==**
hi white nationalists
Why do White Nationalists want to kill me when I ask to meet up & have sex with them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up and not have gay sex?
Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network for gay sex?
Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI
Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e
Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O
Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO
Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp
Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1
vs.
White Networking (hook up for a BJ)
archive.is/LEhxc
STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod and replace it with a homosexual like me
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.(I should know,I spend alot of time on them cruising)
FIX POL homosexuals
FIX POL homosexuals
FIX POL homosexuals
FIX POL homosexuals
FIX POL homosexuals
FIX POL homosexuals
FIX POL homosexuals
FIX POL homosexuals
FIX POL homosexuals
FIX POL homosexuals
FIX POL homosexuals
FIX POL homosexuals
FIX POL homosexuals
FIX POL homosexuals
FIX POL homosexuals
There is a war against White homosexuals being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.
White Nationalism is the cause of "anuddah shoah"(and my desire for cock)

Fucking lol. Are you actually taking these impotent faggots seriously?

Yep.

I forgot about the Namibia shit. Did anything come of that?

Are you tards so lazy as to not bother reading that it's about israeli's, not Palestinians? Fuck Israel is the one thing I thought we all agreed on.

are you so lazy as being incapable of reading the first post in this thread?

Why do you think that "Howard" guy wants Palestinians to die?

Honestly, fuck off Holla Forums.
Nobody gives a shit about your embarrassing LARPing and thankfully few here are taking your bait.
It is pretty clear to just about everyone (exempting the brain-dead boomers and storm-fags that comprise the better part of modern Holla Forums of-course) that all of the posts in this thread that actually take this seriously or think that something should be done are by a few Holla Forums-tards that want to take some screen-caps of their posts to show off how Holla Forums is nothing but 'Zionist shills' that actually take Holla Forums seriously, or some other such inane shit.

Please, do consider suicide.

This entire thread was started by a Holla Forums-tard that was just looking for posts that took Holla Forums seriously or displayed any concern for jews; The goal being to screen-cap them and post in the Holla Forums thread on this about how Holla Forums is comprised of nothing but Jews or actually takes the embarrassing shit on Holla Forums seriously etc.
When he failed to get much in the way of the responses he wanted, he proceeded to fill the thread with the sort of posts we wanted to show off to Holla Forums:

I would like to point out that this is something he can only get away with due to that lack of thread ids or mods that are worth a shit.

They made a particularly autistic board where they masturbated each other to the idea of covering the coastline of Namibia with 'white only' colonies and other embarrassing shit.
They honestly thought that they were going to overthrow the Namibian government and get rid-of/enslave all blacks in the nation simply because they were (allegedly) white and wanted to bring some guns with them.

Eventually a Namibian news site posted a short article pointing our how retarded they are and the LARP quickly lost its wind when they all realised that the people they consider themselves superior to were all laughing at them.
This is the sort of shit that has to be thrown at Holla Forums whenever they come up.

Fuck off Holla Forums.

< Utterly lacking empathy toward Palestinians.
Let me guess:
YOU'RE A REPUBLICAN

Fuck. Off. Holla Forums.

Holla Forums stop shitposting and go back to your safe space, you're embarrassing yourself again

Why is pol saging this?

Fuck off, Holla Forums.

Why do you support the killing of Palestinians?

Fuck off, Holla Forums.

It appears that the Israelis have already taken over leftypol.

Fuck off, Holla Forums.

sick fucks

>>>/n/595845
>>>/n/595808
>>>/n/592929