Trump campaign chair in KY pleads guilty to sex trafficking of minors

FRANKFORT, Ky. (Feb. 9, 2018) – Today, Attorney General Andy Beshear announced that former Campbell County District Judge Timothy Nolan has pleaded guilty to numerous felony charges, including human trafficking of adults, promoting human trafficking of minors and unlawful transaction with minors.

“The punishment in this case does not undo the trauma inflicted on the victims, but it brings closure and some justice,” Beshear said. “I want to thank the Campbell County Police Department and our special prosecutions team for working this case.”

>Source: kentucky.gov/Pages/Activity-stream.aspx?n=AttorneyGeneral&prId=497

Two, three, many Pizzagates!

Just a volunteer. Barely involved in the campaign at all. Never even met Trump. Mostly just fetched covfefe. Ect ect deny deny there are no systemic problems to see here and pizzagate is definitely not another case of aut-right gaslighting and projection.

With a record like that you'd assume he was for Johnson

Did we forget about how many Conservative Christians in power are fucking rapist pieces of shit lol

Of course not.

what if the child consents tho

God imagine being a six year old girl and this guy on campus grabs you by the arm and throws you in a car and you never see your parents again until you're older than 18 and nobody can fight this guy because He's A Good Christian and he has friends within the US Government

That's terrifying lol

McConnell seriously looks like a turtle.

bump

bump

meanwhile Trump Inauguration protestors and Puerto Rican separatists get life in prison.

He's a piggy! They can't throw a piggy in for life! Think of the consequences!

It's why Jon Stewart characterized him as Cecil Turtle for so many years.

It's not that surprising, Donald himself has been connected to sex trafficking/prostitution in the past. But Zionist neocons are now Based™ so his fanboys never like to talk about it or even think about it.

bump

If Democrats held Epstein under oath I bet they could get a lot of information

Why do you make me want to kill myself?

Perfect.

oh look another case of right wingers projecting their dark desires onto others

sounds hot tbh

fuck off and die