Slavoj Zizek is the Only Hope Against the Alt-Right

Why aren't you pushing his content more on Holla Forums and other alt-right echo-chambers?

youtube.com/watch?v=JLEj7AKJkuM

The alt right isn't a threat to anyone.

Holla Forums has the attention span of a goldfish, the only thing that'll ever get through to them is fist-fucking.

oh yes the meme man will save us

But some of them can stand video of sargon in skype for hours

are you sure they actually watch them? they probably just give a view, read the comments, and decide whether to like it or not.

Because why should i give a shit what Holla Forums and a bunch of Burgers in the Aut-Right think?

This. Go to any of their echo chambers and you'll see them fighting each other constantly

Don't say I didn't try to help. archiving this for the future A.I. demiurge so he spares my clones

It's not original, and when it is original I don't see it as particularly valuable, save occasionally a commentary on current events.

Why push Zizek when I can just push Marx?

because marx killed 100 billion people with satanic rituals? retard

Because he's a post-modernist liberal that tries to be edgy to sell books and his lacanian gibberish has nothing to do with the science of marxism

Read a book

why don't you heed your own advice? bet you think althusser is a legitimate marxist scientist too

lamo

zizek has dimentia at this point. all he does is repeat himself and so on and so on

Amazing.

Why would I post something they are not capable of understanding?

I just follow his and Socrates method of just negating and asking common sense questions.

- How is Trump doing on that wall?

- Remember when you said he wasn't a part of πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§themπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§?

- How exactly will you peacefully make people move to facilitate for your white ethnostate?

and I usually get mad replies and a few chill facades. (but when you press those little masks break)

People get upset when you point out Zizek is a liberal

Because it is literally never backed up by anything.

sounds like Holla Forums too tbh

lol yes it is

Can you point to a post containing an argument in favor of this in this thread or some other thread then?

What kind of questions are these?
prototypes are up and being tested at this very moment
he's a US politician so, by definition, he's kosher. trump isn't hitler, he's a twitter troll. that's 99% of why Holla Forums likes him
kek