I'm interested in Marxist geography, which book would you recommend as the best entry point? Also...

I'm interested in Marxist geography, which book would you recommend as the best entry point? Also, are there any other interesting fields of Marxist study besides geography, sociology and economics?

You don't have to stick to only one recommendation.

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Harvey#Bibliography
dialectics.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably David Harvey is your man.
Psychoanalysis.

Which of his books would you recommend?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Harvey#Bibliography
Explanation in Geography (1969)
The Urbanization of Capital (1985)
Consciousness and the Urban Experience (1985)
Justice, Nature and the Geography of Difference (1996)
Spaces of Hope (2000)
Spaces of Capital: Towards a Critical Geography (2001)
Paris, Capital of Modernity (2003)
Spaces of Global Capitalism: Towards a Theory of Uneven Geographical Development (2006)
Cosmopolitanism and the Geographies of Freedom (2009)
Rebel Cities: From the Right to the City to the Urban Revolution (2012)
The Ways of the World (2016)

Would you say spaces of capital is a good start? Also, as my post suggests I'm not well versed when it comes to the subject, what differentiates Marxist geography from mainstream geography? Which important concepts would you find in the former that you wouldn't find in the latter?

Dialectical thinking.

become woke m8

my eyes

Do I need a Ph.D, LSD, autism, aliens, or any and all combinations of the aforementioned?

WHAT IS THIS WIZARDRY?!

That’s just fucking gibberish

a dumb attempt to systematize dialectics through linear algebra: dialectics.org

just autism, though any degree of formal studies in mathematics works and is basically equivalent

MY EYES THEY BURN

These lists have been making the rounds, one for economics, the other for philosophy. Mind you, I can't personally vouch for them, but some people said that the order is a bit weird, with some complex books coming before simpler ones. Mind you, by the end of it you'll be balls-deep in Marxist theory.

computer science and economic computability

GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI

So just an autistic mathematical way to describe a venn diagram.

those are some shitty lists comrade

Post the website. they actually have some decent explanations when it is in written form and not in diagram form.