*blocks you're path*

*blocks you're path*

KEEP YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR WITH YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES TOUCHING THE SMALL OF YOUR BACK AND CRAWL FORWARD USING YOUR TIBIALIS ANTERIOR WHILE KEEPING YOUR PALMS ON YOUR TORSO

SIR I SAID USING YOUR TIBIALIS ANTERIOR NOT YOUR GASTROCNEMIUS

SIR YOU WILL NEED TO COMPLY OR I WILL SHOOT

BANG BANG BANG

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5g-nniO1WN4
youtube.com/watch?v=MJ8hkjsEzS0
slate.com/articles/business/billion_to_one/2013/10/sweden_s_billionaires_they_have_more_per_capita_than_the_united_states.html
twitter.com/SemperLiber9/status/939236462951886848
youtube.com/watch?v=jbh7CNTwtEA
youtube.com/watch?v=jbh7CNTwtEA&t=16m25s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shut up and obey! If you make a mistake it is very likely you will not survive! Left hand, yellow.

Sam Hyde has some surprisingly good skits about cops.

Petty bourg in America tend to dislike cops when they aren't beating protesters, rioters, or shoplifters.

youtube.com/watch?v=5g-nniO1WN4
also
youtube.com/watch?v=MJ8hkjsEzS0

idk if Sam is petty bourg, he's more just a piece of shit

Flip a coin. Heads I shoot you in the head, tails I let you go. Don't blame me if it turns up heads, it's the coin's fault and your fault for being within my state sanctioned murder spree safe space.

He comes from a rich family.

His house didn't look that great in all the videos of him bitching at his mom.

Oh, by the way, you're fucked.

“Rich” in America these days just seems to mean you aren’t starving. I would include living pay check-to-paycheck to that but someone would come along say your rich if you have some shitty 2 bedroom deteriorating suburban box house and live pay-check to pay-check.

If you lived in a one-bed room apartment then someone would inevitably come along and say “omg rent is X in city Y, you’re actually bourgeoisie” etc.

It really all just ends up being a commentary on how shitty the standard of living actually is in America and how people have been brainwashed into accepting it and tells you nothing about the real life and social relations of the actual bourgeois

As someone with (extended) family who are actual rich bourgeois (silent generation and boomers who live off massive plantation inheritance), the kind of shit that passes for "upper middle class" in America, even people edging into the top income quintile, is not at all a "rich" standard of living. There's a fucking gulf between the "middle class" in its entirety and the entry level for rich people (like, top 10%ish). Rich people almost have a completely different air about them that gives them away, because their concerns are alien to the concerns of people who ever have to worry about personal finance.

It's very telling that bourgeois economists including those that consider themselves progressive/left are always focused on income inequality. It's true that income inequality in the US and other developing countries is very high but its nothing compared to what might be called, for lack of a better term, capital inequality.

As you point out a lower-end top 10% income starting around $133,000 would not make someone truly rich. In some cities , its already the case that an individual might have a hard time making it in general–and even in low-cost areas like the American South, I guarantee that level of money doesn't go as far as some people would think.

Even a top 1% of $465,000 would merely make a prudent individual low-level millionaire. And a million dollars isn't what it used to be, it might buy a decent working class standard of living, say around $50,000 for 20 years at most.

The fact is that unless you're someone like Floyd Mayweather the income from your labor isn't going to provide anything like what can be attained from the utilization of capital.

Daily reminder that even the most egalitarian social democracies tolerate extreme inequality between possessors of capital and workers.

If you look at Alabama and you look at Finland they have a similar-sized population and even similar per-capita incomes. Conventional wisdom says that Alabama is more unequal than Finland but consider this, Alabama doesn't have any billionaires while Finland has five billionaires–two of whom are multi-billionaires. I couldn't find data on the millionaire population of Finland but if its anything like Norway and Sweden than it exceeds Alabama's 80,000 millionaire households as of 2017. Of course this that doesn't mean that Alabama is a better place to be poor than Finland. Sweden also has 14 billionaires which is saying something for a country of barely 10 million:
slate.com/articles/business/billion_to_one/2013/10/sweden_s_billionaires_they_have_more_per_capita_than_the_united_states.html

He reeks of bourgeoisie ideology, even when he is mocking it.

You could say that about the vast majority of the American public tbh

how long until americans have had enough?

Just wait until the depression hits in a year or two.

it's called wealth inequality
good point though

I should have saved those screencaps of the MDE bumpers where he wrote """subliminal""" messages defending landlords and business owners against high taxes

Yeah yeah. lol

Well the goalpost of prosperity moves back a bit every few years. My parents at my age had careers and a house, while me and my roommate struggle to pay rent on a 1 bedroom apartment, yet we're doing "good" for ourselves. Just having a few nice things (desktop, guitar, recent car etc.) somehow negates all financial problems that someone has. Like, if you dare not pinch every last penny and sleep on the floor in an empty room in between 2 jobs you're somehow choosing to be in debt.

don'd do anythingg zdubid or i'll gill uu xD

twitter.com/SemperLiber9/status/939236462951886848

t. leftypol

Fighting police brutality isn't idpol you dip

it sucks that he ditched all that great comic potential to do halfassed meme content for Holla Forums babbies

Being against BLM because they’re muh idpol is though.

Capitalism has survived all crises in recent memory without people ceasing to be retarded. Why would this be any different?

When bullied kids miss the opportunity to shoot up their schools they tend to become cops. Esp in burger world

There's a great quote in here, but it needs tightening up a bit. Maybe more like:

youtube.com/watch?v=jbh7CNTwtEA

press F to pay respects to Christopher Dorner.

F

F

By that logic you should support every Trotskyist group or Democratic Party leader that even makes a gesture about police brutality

youtube.com/watch?v=jbh7CNTwtEA&t=16m25s
Wait for it.

Looking forward to the conversation Destiny's gonna have with Donut Operator on stream bout the Daniel Shaver case. Donut Operator's actually a police officer in real life and has a YouTube channel where he spouts right-wing reactionary bullshit and cop apologia.

They shoah'd his account hours after making that post. Try finding that tweet or his profile. Unbelievable.

the conditions have changed, the bouj today aren't willing to negotiate with the SocDem state. The rate of profit is still falling and the old solutions, like socdem, aren't going to work.

i take it back

The surreal part is how the last half hour or so is entirely him expressing his opinions on pop culture.