Why doesn't the Alt-Left just create two or three good...

Why doesn't the Alt-Left just create two or three good memes……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cwg20F6Ve9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The fuck is the alt left you stupid piece of shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=cwg20F6Ve9I
Here's one.

Test

Hello, reddit.

It's easy for your side to churn out memes for the brainlet masses because your ideology is reactionary. Were as our ideology has a theoretical framework.

We're actual leftist, they're liberals.

A meme.

when my 'rent' is free i'll have time to think of one. right now it's workng 40+ hours and wandering the cold streets at night, entirely cracked, never able to stop, move along citizen, this bench is for metro payers only (at 2am).

read bordiga

Maybe you can post two or three good alt-right memes just to get us started? I am really struggling thinking of any…

Easy!

left can't meme

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU WERNT SUPPOSED TO SEE THIS

Bordiga and Stirner are objectively good memes.

Pepe, trolling, epic, rage comics, and coolface are appropriated memes, can't even give them credit for that. Hell even Trump was a meme before the alt-right appropriated him too.

Leftists are the kings of memes

We don't oversimplify complex issues into soundbites, so the average brainlet thinks its a bad meme.

Who of you in this picture is in this thread right now?

Is NK nazbol?

Um …. Korea is tolerant and multicultural

Leftist memes need to stop going down the typical rightist post-irony route. It's a memetic red herring used by rightists to intersubjectively control the level of edge the viewer sees in it.

When a normie sees a "le Jews = stinky" maymay they can read what they want in it and maybe not realize that the creator hates all Jews and thinks there are no "good ones". Hence the value of post-irony for rightist memology.

Probably no one, as leftypol has never had an official discord.

Stop reading Rafiq and using reddit spacing.

What is an "alt-left"? A fake left, as opposed to the real left? Democrats and liberals are the alternative left. We're the left.

i remember when you posted that and got owned hard on /liberty/ haha