It is your moral duty to shoplift from Walmart on black friday

I heard it was easy, but I myself have never tried it.
How would you go about doing it?
I'm asking because if I were a commie, I'd think the best way to fight porkie would be not to feed him. So I'd thought you folk would know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=24XgpGryWQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Since they got rid of cashiers and have the self check out. Pay for a few small items and just bag the rest. Save money and live better!

Is there anything at Walmart even worth stealing

Food? Electronics? Games? Shoes?
Mate, what doesn't have value at walmart?

>>>/walmart/

I'm not even a burger but I don't see the point in shoplifting because I hate walmart. Asking as many people as possible to leave 1-star reviews on Facebook or somewhere would be lot more fruitful and damaging on Walmart.

except wal mart is so huge that there are now entire small towns that literally have no other source of consumer goods

Don't the working class employees at walmart end up paying the costs of stolen goods through pay cuts and reduced bonuses?

I'm sure you can think of something

Does that make shoplifting accelerationist?

Is the US that dystopian? I'm a eurofag and work at a supermarket and have never heard of stuff like that

That's what retail outlets say. Of course if they were to recoup the losses from shoplifting it wouldn't go to employee wages or healthcare, it would go towards CEO salary.

They check your receipt on the way out.

retail stores budget a certain percentage of their goods will be spoiled or stolen so no not really

You can walk right past them if they ask to see your receipt, they're not cops, they can't really stop you or chase you.
Same goes for metal detectors, just walkout when someone is walking in. It'll go off, but the other person will think it's them and do the whole song and dance with security. Meanwhile, you'll already be in the parking lot. I once stole a paper cutter from OfficeMax like that.

Be brazen - it's the key to crime.

Oh, muh healthcares! What do?

youtube.com/watch?v=24XgpGryWQA

unpaid consumerism is still consumerism.

I used to work at Walmart. Someone managed to steal an HDTV while I worked there. They waited until after 11pm when the garden center was "closed" with no one in it but the door to it from the main area was still open. So they just waltzed in there I guess pretending to be just browsing, with the TV in their cart, cut the wire fence leading to the outside while no one was looking, and slipped out. Not sure if this is a good idea to try on black friday, ymmv. They probably scoped out the place beforehand, and may have cut the wires ahead of time also.

I have to do last minute shabbat shopping, so I'll steal an eggplant.

confirmed for Holla Forumsack larping as a jew

Shabbat doesn't start until sundown tonight, bro.

Anything that ruins the economy is a-ok. We're all collateral anyway.

It's easy as pie if done with a little moderation.

Just go to self check out lane,, ring up a third or so of your items and the rest are free.

live better, save money.. steal from Walmart!

Don't they keep tracking devices on expensive items?
I'm not going to shoplift just curious.

Not sure, but they got away with taking it afaik. Also not sure if there is more security now cause this was in 2012.

wut
also beware of black ice around this time of year, it's how a former roomie of mine got nicked

reported

wtf just stole from a wal-mart and now i'm invited to join the islamic state and blow up the pentagon

The dynamit is the porles best friend .

Mate, you must be clinically retarded.

The only thing you'd be hurting is some poor underpaid worker's paycheck.

what? why?

As someone who read too much crimethinc back in the day shoplifting does fuck all to threaten porky. It has the same impact as a boycott, which is to say it does nothing unless you get thousands of people doing it all at once and over a sustained period of time. In return you're risking a criminal record - how are you going to organize your workplace when you can't even get hired?

It's glorified, romanticized lifestylism. You'd be more of a threat to the system by fixing taillights with the Democratic Cops of America

As someone who read too much liberal theory back in the day activism does fuck all to threaten porky. It has the same impact as a boycott, which is to say it does nothing unless you get thousands of people doing it all at once and over a sustained period of time. In return you're risking a criminal record - how are you going to organize your workplace when you can't even get hired?

It's glorified, romanticized lifestylism. You'd be more of a threat to the system by fixing taillights with the Democratic Cops of America.

It's my favorite board now.