Can you be a leftist if you genuinely dislike the majority of people...

Can you be a leftist if you genuinely dislike the majority of people? I hate capitalism because it's a destructive mode based on some of the lowest, most despicable human features, but at the same time also hate people for their malevolence, ignorance and greed. If i had to use the Holla Forums lingo, i'd brand the vast majority of humans in the world as "subhuman". Disgusting, primitive creatures that must be avoided at best. Don't get me wrong, I'd really wish to see humanity progress in every aspect. I still believe there are some genuinely good, honest people out there, waiting. I just think that most of the people are beyond salvation and can never be reasoned with. How do you make a better world with bad people?

I'm not exactly a leftist and i never belonged strictly to any ideology or idea (nor i plan to). I'm a loner who generally avoids others and lives for himself. I do admire some left-wing ideas though.

Other urls found in this thread:

marc.ucla.edu/mpeg/05_Loving_Kindness_Meditation.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can't.

I'm basically an r9k'er with zero friends and a deep distrust of people to the point that I cant have a job or any normal human relationships and I'm still Chad left.

You can agree with leftist politics without advocating for them or liking anyone. You are just asking this because you want to talk about your dislike of people. I'll talk to you.

just become an egoist

As long as you are fighting for the same things as us you can believe whatever you want. That honestly seems like an unhealthy mindset though that you should try and shake, even if just for your own benefit.

Not to sound like some hippy dippy faggot but trying doing this meditation. I also feel intense hatred for people I don't know sometimes and it helps limit me from having those kinds of toxic thoughts.

marc.ucla.edu/mpeg/05_Loving_Kindness_Meditation.mp3

Devils advocate, what if those thoughts aren't toxic and people really are bad?

Yes

The entire point of anarchism is so that those fuckers don't have leverage over you and you can get on with stuff without having to worry about them fucking with your shit

Fuck this idealist bullshit, OP. Join the authoritarian communist master race. If you don't believe that people now are worth saving, believe that they can be molded into something that is, forcefully if necessary.

Yes.

Yes. The reason why I have become a communist is, because I dislike most people. I want a better society and therefore to old one must be replaced. Most humans are disgusting, but it isn't their own fault. It is the result of living under abhorrent circumstances. We must change these circumstances to change the people.

t. Holla Forums
You aren't really a leftist till you hate a majority of other leftists, so yeah

Authoritarian anarchism will go farther than anyone else to do exactly that.

I find myself in the same boat as you a lot, OP. But a) I'd hate myself more than any of those vile fucktards if I stopped caring about everyone's general welfare, b) I believe we should preserve a decent way of life for all decent people, no matter how few, and capitalism won't allow for that to happen, and c) people aren't awful by default. They're made to be that way by the world they grow up in. Hell, if I'm not mistaken, in some parts of the world even today, people have as many children as possible in order to have enough farm hands to keep on living, and if some of 'em die, oh well, no biggie. The fact that that mindset seems horrifying to us in more developed places means that the more you can develop society, the better people will become.

btw, this isn't a general "we must save the evil savages from themselves" argument lol, that was just an example that occurred to me. Barbaric social structures like capitalism breed evil in the developed world just as much (arguably more) as in the underdeveloped world.

Wrong.

the most based nigga on the marxist block

Was Althusser known for hating everyone?

Oh I get it nvm. Anti-humanism.

yes
anti-humanists make the best leftists
just like extreme materialists create the best conditions for transcending the material need

Read Justin Roiland. His literary, and cinematic works have really opened my eyes to leftist nihilism.

To be fair, you have to have a very high Autism Level to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools… how I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 Autism Level points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

DARK WOJAKISM 2017 NIGGERS

Isn't Zizek like that?

Install a meritocracy and mumble something about historical inevitability.
Or hope that virtuous behavior is an emergent property once people take decisions collectively.

If you think you're so much smarter than everyone else and can't see the day-to-day struggles of the average person than just an-hero yourself. Allow the world the mercy of having to deal with one less ineffective complainer.

Of course you can. Right now the base is shit so our superstructure is shit this will correct itself overtime.

communism = shorter working hours = decreased amount of time spent with normies

I think the word you're looking for is "human"

I'm a hikki NEET who can't stand most people, I still want an equal society. Both because capitalism screws over the few other people I do get along with, and because I don't want to be enslaved by rich fucks myself.

I have about 40million odd kulaks that disagree with you comrade

Sorry if it was a joke, Holla Forumsyps actually believe this.

Now this can sound edgy but deep down I am a misanthropist and would love to see all life on earth disappear, so yes, you can.

That's not edgy at all. Voluntary extinction is the only ethical course of action.

It's not controversial to call you all misanthropes because that's the core of you ideologies. Humanity is wrong and must be remolded or failing that crushed.

Absolute brainlet post right here. Where do you even begin with this level of utter ignorance?

Read a book.

when will this meme ever end?

You're either trolling or retarded, neither of which is acceptable.

You should embrace stirnerism. Their followers usually don't claim to hate humanity, but since they all follow the most anti-social ideology of all, which effectively craps all over the fact that humans living together increases the chances of survival i think it's good for you. Be an anti-social cunt without all the negativity attached to that word and buy the Stirner meme! So you can be a amoral useless fag who dreams of owning a luxurious milk shop.