Greetings...

Greetings, I've just come back from a board meeting! We reached a consensus that your little political forum is of interest to me and my fellow Job Creators™. I'll get straight to the point:

Have you been dreaming of a communist revolution lately, but having troubles reaching to working class folks?

We have a SoluTion™ for you! Offering 1 million dollars for purchase this community, we shall employ a number of paid staff dedicated to improve the functionality, popularity as well as modernize this place. There will be SocialMedia™ like and share buttons beneath each post, as well as upvote buttons. We also implement a large-scale advertisement campaign that our marketing team will take care of. We will also be hiring regulars within this community to recommend a Book of the Month™ that will be promoted at -20% off Deal™ and a Full Package Deal™ of Lefty Pol Required Reading™ with a cheap prize of 500 dollars, containing 15 paperback books + 5 e-books of your choice. For those in the working class who can not afford, we offer Flexible Payment Schedules. We also plan opening a communism-themed Revolutionary™ Merchandise E-Store to offer action figures based off of your favourite communist heroes, such as Carl Markson, Frederick Angel and Bernard Sanders! But wait, there's more! We will also plan to quickstart a music label called rEVOLutionary Records™' that will give a much-needed platform for your most beloved communist hip-hop and punk-rock musicians! Neat, huh? I bet the "normals" will love this!

I would like the manager of this place to contact me by e-mail, and the regular visitors to offer feedback on potential interest in the SoluTion™ we have to promote your lovely tight-knit community! Say, have we reached a deal, folks?

WOULD YOU SEIZE THE Business Opportunity™ MEANS OF PRODUCTION
OR JUST LET IT SLIP?

Well I'd be a fool to pass this up, Mr. Goldberg.

sold

Excellent! Looking forward to Future that our Community™ holds.

You can ban me now(as you wish)

now this is the kind of shitpost I look forward to.

"Shitpost"? No, just an Honest Deal™!

you can't fool me, porky!

Yo His palms spaghetti, knees weak, arms spaghetti There's vomit on his sweater spaghetti, mom's spaghetti He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm spaghetti to drop bombs, But he keeps on spaghetti what he wrote down, The whole crowd goes spaghetti He opens his mouth, but spaghetti won't come out He's choking how, everybody's joking now spaghetti run out, time's up, over, bloah! Snap back to spaghetti, Oh there goes spaghetti Oh, there goes spaghetti, bloah He's so mad, but he won't give up spaghetti, no. He won't have it, he knows he keeps on forgetting that mom's spaghetti's dope He knows that but he's broke He's so stagnant, he knows When he goes back to his mom's spaghetti, that's when it's Back to the lab again, yo This whole spaghetti He better go capture spaghetti and hope it don't pass him You better lose yourself in mom's spaghetti, it's ready you better never let it go(go) You only get one spaghetti, do not miss your chance to blow cause spaghetti comes once in a lifetime yo You better lose yourself in mom's spaghetti, it's ready you better never let it go(go) You only get one spaghetti, do not miss your chance to blow cause spaghetti comes once in a lifetime yo (You better) The soul's escaping, through this hole that is gaping mom's spaghetti's mine for the taking Make me spaghetti, as we move toward a new world order A normal sweater is boring, but mom's spaghetti's close to post mortem It only grows harder, spaghetti grows hotter He vomits all over. spaghetti's all on him Coast to coast shows, he blows his own daughter He only grows harder, only grows hotter He goes home and barely knows his own mom's spaghetti there's vomit on his mom's spaghetti His hoes don't want him no more, he's cold spaghetti They moved on to the next schmoe who flows man he knows his palms are sweaty ope hes calm and ready ope and unfolds I suppose it's old spaghetti chewed up and spit out he's chokin now You better lose yourself in mom's spaghetti, it's ready you better never let it go(go) You only get one spaghetti, do not miss your chance to blow cause spaghetti comes once in a lifetime yo You better lose yourself in mom's spaghetti, it's ready you better never let it go(go) You only get one spaghetti, do not miss your chance to blow cause spaghetti comes once in a lifetime yo (You better) No more games, I'ma change what you call spaghetti Tear this motherfucking roof off like two mom's spaghettis I was playing in the beginning, the mood all changed spaghetti chewed up and spit out and there's vomit on his sweater But I kept chewin and stepped right into the next cypher Hold your nose cause here goes the damn diaper All the vomit inside amplified by the fact That I keep on forgetting to make spaghetti And I can't provide the right type of spaghetti for my family Cause man, these goddamn food stamps don't buy spaghetti And it's no movie, there's no mom's spaghetti, this is my life And these palms are so sweaty, and i'm so hard My seed's escaping through this hole that is gaping caught up between being a father and a prima donna Baby vomit's on his sweater already Mom's spaghetti he's nervous bloah another day of monotony Has gotten me to the point, I'm like a mom I've got to formulate spaghetti or I end up in jail or shot spaghetti is my only motherfucking option, vomit's not Mom, I love you, but this vomit's got to go ope ope, led de dome de dome led de dome de dome So here I go it's my shot. this may be the only mom's spaghetti that I got You better lose yourself in mom's spaghetti, it's ready you better never let it go(go) You only get one spaghetti, do not miss your chance to blow cause spaghetti comes once in a lifetime yo You better lose yourself in mom's spaghetti, it's ready you better never let it go(go) You only get one spaghetti, do not miss your chance to blow cause spaghetti comes once in a lifetime yo (You better) Mom's Spaghetti You can do anything man

10/10 shitpost mate continue the great work.

my sides are now orbital

do they have any good jewish banker?
you have to make sure your money doesn't go to waist brother.

Huh, sounds like a pretty good idea.
If I may suggest something, why not make a monthly tabloid to update our Community™ members on the latest hot theory? Also, we should make efforts to denounce the more totalitarian tendencies on our beloved board to not alienate new members. Maybe a podcast or radio show that deals these themes? Heh, could you actually believe there are people out there who praise Stalin and the USSR.

Why yes, Mr. Trotsky!

Your publishing company and my Porky Corporation Inc.™ could make a splendid merger! This way we can both make sure that this community doesn't go out of hand and doesn't ACTUALLY try and agitate for a revolution (sic)!

Wow, so it's going to be controlled by the workers? This sounds great!

But Mr. Porky,

I cannot believe that these deals are based on the single premise that these coaching sessions are done online and offline for a few hours of the morning, can you explain how the design meetings went to some kind of growth and the other side is a form of action and art together, that is going to be a whole failure of your substitute coaching practices and organizations near you think it was time for capitalism to find a relatively stable form of intimate connection that young people are offered in their formative years of experience is something i cant reconcile with my principles of your head is mass production of your predetermination of a gnat and confirmation bias out the window and organizations near you think it was happening and challenging for me to say that shit are politically illiterate scrub people, and I speak for myself when I say that things here are some of my favorite things to do than keep getting baited breath for me to say that sexual activity log in the Big Dogmatic and organizations near you think it was penile generation of the series.

OP has "BAN" in his ID. As a hotpocket, I have no idea what to do in this situation.

donate to my patreon. but i dont believe in profit

kek

Man, you have a weirdly specific fetish