Left Twitter is now going after a leftist dude named Joe Prince because he sents DMs like pic related

Left Twitter is now going after a leftist dude named Joe Prince because he sents DMs like pic related

twitter.com/twerk4locked/status/928024075573911554

I'd go after him too for that shit game.

its great we dont care about ecelebs

We should care that the Left now thinks that asking people on a date is rape though

The girl who screencaped those refered to the "puts gun in mouth" bit as "emotional blackmail" lol

Holy fucking shit. This is so goddamn depressing. The Left needs to start over from scratch.

every time. I wonder if she's posted her tits like the other one

/bread

I'd tell him to end it

You know what? Faggots like you and her deserve each other

"Pursuing" women is p a t h e t i c

I just wanna jack off to those sweet eceleb tiddies

the only winning strategy is not to play obviously

it honestly is. Nice guys and incels are hated by everyone because they try to manipulate everyone around them by over-relying on empathy. you can see it all the time, they refer to themselves as pitiful scum, yet when people treat them like scum suddenly they behave like they don't deserve it(they absolutely do). Just look at how entitled they behave re: pic related saying "it's not about you".

That screencap is actually pretty funny. It'd be even funnier if this guy was being genuine, lmao

Looks like socdem twitter to me.

So he's a thirsty ass nerd, anything else?

he's pathetic but letting him marinate in his own worthlessness seems like a suitable enough punishment because his tactics will never ever get him laid

That's rather sweeping accusations. I ended up incel because I'm simply too awkward/uninterested in engaging with people. I hate being pitied.

How juvenile, but each to their own.

AUTISM

Hope he pulls the trigger.

What did he mean by this?