What is the most spooked ideology of the entire world?

What is the most spooked ideology of the entire world?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esoteric_Nazism
web.archive.org/web/20060409144308/http://www.ushmm.org/research/center/presentations/programs/presentations/2005-03-10/pdf/english/chapter_05.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Language

Language is not an ideology, silly.

love

Love is not an ideology either. Are you daft?

love itself maybe not but every ideology proclaims that it loves something

any nationalistic religious ideology

Like fascism?

Worse, it's the kernel of ideology.

Liberal democracy. people will defende this pseudo democracy like it's the best thing ever, the last cookie in the package, a bottle of water in the desert.
It's shit! Even democracy in old Athens was beter than this shit.

Nihilism

either nazbols or liberals

"spooked" is a spook

orthodox marxism

"Marxism"

Not really, you can easily measure the actions of someone in accordance with their thoughts. If you could read the thoughts of a Christian it would go like this
-Belief in the Christian idea of Free Will
-With Free Will comes the guilty conscience, this is the inherent spook factor in this; that I must avoid things that are sinful, because I have Free Will.
-If I have sinned I must appease my deity through the guilty conscience, therein appeasing my soul through given forgiveness for this guilt I feel.

Stirner makes the point to despook the fixed ideas (inherents) of religion. They have little factor in Unique development as he called it. These are ideas that are unbound and free floating, always under the conscious eye as property instead of being owned by the very thought. This is the beginning of despooking in the religious mode of thought. Finding inherents that have little basis for creating free development.

Ancapistanism since it doesn't even know what it is. It's basically neoliberalism (an ideology that's massively spooked on its own) on steroids.

Esoteric Hitlerism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esoteric_Nazism

I've legit never seen anything spookier than this

Monarchism

Clerical fascism, probably. I don't know how you could get spookier than combining religious, national, and racial spooks.

communism

what?

Religious liberals, especially feminist muslims, my gott.
Two undesirable yet contradictory beliefs held simultaneously.

The Iron Guard are Notorious for skinning Jews alive, they were so severe the Nazis refused to endorse them

Fuck shitposting flag

proofs?

So, which one is the spookiest? Esoteric nazism believes in insane shit, and clerical fascists are incredibly fanatical.

the one about marxist "science" i believe

The new wave of reactionary atheism, (Especially "skeptics", but sadly some leftists have fallen prey to fedora-style anti-religious bigotry)

web.archive.org/web/20060409144308/http://www.ushmm.org/research/center/presentations/programs/presentations/2005-03-10/pdf/english/chapter_05.pdf

Judaism/"Christianity"/Islam
"Anarcho"-capitalism comes close

Im sorry but i find researches behind the "International Commission on the Holocaust in Romania" might be a little bit unobjective about the topic
Also i ctrl f "skin" in the whole article and didnt found a thing about skinning.

Clerical Fascists are a lot spookier imo because overall they are way more informed by ideology than Esoteric Hitlerists. Most Esoteric Hitlerists reject conventional morality because they follow the LHP, so there is that as well.

This.

Could be the wrong thing, the only other thing I have is something in Russian which goes over it which I don't even understand

Stirnerites are spooked by the idea of becoming the Creative Nothing. Free will is a spook dummies.

Anti-capitalism
So much daggers

it sure loves nothing

darn missed it

you can turn egoism into religion, and then have guilty conscience when you're not acting in self-interest - checkmate altruists

Imblyin id isnd