Are there any unironic Nazbols on here?

Are there any unironic Nazbols on here?

yes

It's like half the fucking board now plus ☭TANKIE☭s who totally aren't NazBol but basically agree with everything recent converts from Holla Forums believe.

This board is unironic nazbol gang now

As you see we've almost successfully chased the anarkiddies out

nah

I'm a Eurocentric Marxist-Leninist with eco-stalinist, luddite, jucheist characteristics.
Not even joking

they all got banned because of muke's spergout on twitter and his sympathisers sperging at the mods, and now the board is dead.

Fuck off cuck

We are all Nazbol

There is no such thing as an unironic Nazbol.

Read about the fucking luddite movement before you use that word

that's some Pol Pot-tier ideology right there

fixed
an ironic nazbol is nazbol
nazbol, like anime fascism, lives off irony

OG NAZBOL

Yes. It is the American Capitalist's worst nightmare; Nazi Communists. Think about that. Fear is power.

Read Niekisch and Freda

there aren't unironic anythings on here

I'm unironically a "NazBol" (or more specifically a follower of the Metaphysics of Debris that Dugin writes about in his 4PT book).

The intentionally bad NazBol memes are hilarious to me.

I'm one

It's complicated… it's like I have several personalities (not literally of course) and unironic NazBol is one of them.

t. Hillary Clinton

I hope not

How do you make these?

only LARPing Holla Forumsyps

hell yeah nigger

On GIMP go to Colors → Color Balance and mess around with the balance, then add the caption and paste the nazbol flag as a new layer.

To get the jpeg artifacts export the image (File → Export As…) then export as .jpg. When it asks you for the image quality choose a value of about 4.

Yes
i was banned 5 times this year for being nazbol
stop oppressing me fucking liberal mods]

If you didnt read 4th political theory you shouldn't even post on Holla Forums tbh
There is nothing leftist politically incorrect than National Bolshevism

Thanks I will give it a shot with pirated Photoshop cs6.

How do you pirate software like that?
t. Hank Hill

If I'm wrong do say something though to the unironic nazbol's here.

Nazbols are pretty much just ☭TANKIE☭s right? And any of the perceived racism is on the level of Asserism and is mainly directed at Jews at their involvement in Capitalism rather then their genetics… Right?

Unless it's actually just Nazi ethnic policies dropped into some weird Communism in which case it fell for the racism meme made to divide the workers and is based upon 19th century imperialism propaganda of "civilizing people" who could of been civilized and integrated into society without mass slavery and exploitation or resources and labor. Nazbol just seems like babby tier idpol's first Communism.

Here in Mexico you could get it for $30 pesos.
I'm too dumb to pirate it by myself.

Read 4th political theory by Dugin

There is too much theory to read in my limited porky designated worker relaxing time. Someone invent this already

But it already exist and its called audio book

My neighbour looks exactly like Dugin.

They got like 10 audiobooks all going on at the same time though

A hobo?