Be persecuted for all of history

How did they do it, bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=GTDUdVXjNHsC&pg=PA49&lpg=PA49&dq=feudal kingdoms loans jews&source=bl&ots=GG3ZpcrO3Q&sig=wisl4nJ0vAuM07P5K3RBR3-UvuY&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjk5pjwnanXAhVq_4MKHSgVDCMQ6AEIPDAD#v=onepage&q=feudal kingdoms loans jews&f=false
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew
jweekly.com/1999/12/10/israel-s-30-000-karaites-follow-bible-not-talmud/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Massive American support and nuclear missiles.

Do you mean Israel specifically or Jews in general?

what did you mean by this

Jews in general, culminating in Israel.

If I understand it correctly; back in feudal times when kingdoms wanted to expand their power by going to war they needed money but they couldn't because of the whole usury thing because Christianity forbids that but they found a loophole by hiring jews to commit usury for them since it's not forbidden by judaic laws/scripture, then when the kingdoms realized they needed to pay back the loans they decided to kill all the jews which evicted them from the lands (not to mention the whole denying jesus being the son of god was a serious moral 'crime'). So I think the jews formed some isolated communities. Also, the whole reigning dominant catholic church had the practice of when a person dies, all their shit goes to the church to be sold off which is why there's a rich pope now with a golden cross, but in judaism they don't have that so when a person dies all his shit goes to the next of kin instead of them having to start all over.

pls forgibe mistages DDDDDDDDDDD:

interesting, never heard of this. do you have any any resources I can look into this at?

Being barred from owning land forced the Jews to pursue whatever niche they could. Many of these institutions that were fairly small under the feudal system became massive in capitalism, namely finance.

books.google.com/books?id=GTDUdVXjNHsC&pg=PA49&lpg=PA49&dq=feudal kingdoms loans jews&source=bl&ots=GG3ZpcrO3Q&sig=wisl4nJ0vAuM07P5K3RBR3-UvuY&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjk5pjwnanXAhVq_4MKHSgVDCMQ6AEIPDAD#v=onepage&q=feudal kingdoms loans jews&f=false

thanks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew

Judaism isn't a "sit on your ass and just believe" religion, but a "get off your ass BECAUSE you believe" religion. Intellectualism is also something deeply ingrained in our culture.

It technically is but Jews in the Middle Ages pulled strings since that's all we were allowed to do. Fuck the banks though.

It’s forbidden amongst fellow jews, Jewish scripture says its okay when dealing with foreign people.

Deuteronomy 23:19

"You shall not charge interest to your countrymen: interest on money, food, or anything that may be loaned at interest. 20"You may charge interest to a foreigner, but to your countrymen you shall not charge interest, so that the LORD your God may bless you in all that you undertake in the land which you are about to enter to possess…"

In feudal Europe, jews were usually not allowed to own land (only houses) and manufacturing guilds accepted only Christians (and you couldn't work in manufacture if you weren't part of a guild) so they had to pursue more intellectual pursuits (clerks, bankers, professors, etc.) or starve and not have children. Thus only the smart ones reproduced.

Also, the Holocaust was also a great genetic filter. In that case, the ones to survive were the ones who knew foreign languages, so that they could navigate their way through Europe undetected, and that could fool the authorities by faking papers or whatever else was needed.

So they were artificially selected (as opposed to naturally selected) for intelligence. This is why the high autism level is found only among Ashkenazi Jews and not among other ones, like Sephardic.

Really? Censoring I Q with autism?

So there are perfectly reasonable explanations for how Jews inherited many of the positions in banking/finance.
What about Hollywood though? I notice there are a lot of Jews in high places there.
The explanation I've been given is that Hollywood was settled early on (early 20th century) by a lot of Jewish theatricians, actors, producers, etc. and that this was passed down via nepotism to the modern day, same way as finance.
Anyone particularly knowledgeable on this subject want to explain further?

Uh if I recall correctly, the inventor of the first film-making camera patented his product so everyone had to pay him a royalty on every movie they made, so Jews went to Hollywood and set up shop there to avoid paying those royalties, and then yeah the studios get passed down via nepotism, etc.

The Jews built Hollywood, Warner Bros., Paramount and Columbia were all founded by Jewish immigrants.

*to think

argumentum ad populum & appeal to authority

Not saying jews are bad I'm not some Holla Forumsyp but I guess it's a case of "my sect vs. your sect" of religion regarding usury laws.

They can blend in to white populations, and have a system of nepotism, where they get into organisations because people, foolishly think they are nice people and then overrun the organisation with them and then when people realise they get booted

>>>Holla Forums

Don't make a thread like this without expecting me to show up then

lol, you really have no idea what's it like here

Wew
Also nice Spastika

I'm glad Stalin did what he did to the Jews.

I mean their authorities on the religion that they claim to teach believe. I think that means something, no? If the majority of Catholic priests believe something you might say it that it says something about the religion today even if it’s an erroneous historical/theological interpretation this gets into the whole “my true Catholicism vs. Your fake crypto-Protestantism” thing that you alluded to

Just 30,000 Jews in Israel follow the Old Testament and they are derisively known as Karaites to the majority of the Jewish community:
jweekly.com/1999/12/10/israel-s-30-000-karaites-follow-bible-not-talmud/

What can we say beyond this? What it means is that the Jews who study the Old Testament are very much a minority sect and that the OT has surprisingly little bearing on modern Judaism. Keep in mind that Christians and people brought up in a Christian context often take their ideas about what the Jewish people are and what they believe from images from the Old Testament. Many of them see Jews as essentially Christians who haven’t made the jump to Christ rather than recognizing that the theological rift is much greater than it seems.

The Jewish leadership seems quite content that these illusions about the modern practice of their religion persists. When was the last time you went to an ordinary book store chain, walked into the religion section and picked up a Talmud? You probably didn’t. And there are Rabbis today who believe that gentiles should be given the death penalty for reading their “holy” book.

Yes, it’s probably empty talk and an extremist opinion but given the existence of such views it does not seem surprising that widely-available, translated volumes of the Talmud seem to be in short supply. I’ve even heard that much of it is yet to be translated into English but haven’t been able
to confirm this myself.

The Talmud is still being written, it's a "living document", rather than a "dead document" like the Bible.

Come on, what you really mean is that living spooked individuals keep adding their own interpretation.

If Holla Forums's theories were correct, superior genetics.

FTFY

Wait, we actually have a jewish lefty/polyp ? I'm genuinely suprised

How new are you?

So they were literally just too Jewy to pay royalties and ended up building a movie empire out of it

that's brilliant.

Who's "they"?

Believe it or not every religious person on the planet has roughly the same platitudes to give about their religion. Stop being spooked ok?