Is making mongrel edits good praxis?

Is making mongrel edits good praxis?

No.
Go away with these heretical pictures.

They can be funny I guess.

I love this meme

My problem with these is that they're specifically designed to piss off non-whites. Even as a potential gateway meme, it's only going to appeal to whites who already see non-whites as a problem in the US. If your goal is merely to piss off Holla Forums as a whole, interracial cuck shit and circumcision memes are still the way to go.

Hey Holla Forums, what's wrong with sporting a tanned skin?

the meme said it's a bad thing

Let me turn that around on you.
Do you see the problem here? I'm not telling you not to post it, I'm just saying that it's probably not having the effect that you think it's having.
Who said anything about promoting circumcision? You make fun of them for having their genitals mutilated, because circumcision in the West is almost exclusively an American thing, and they're insecure as fuck about it. That would be an effective attack that goes across racial lines, while also riling them up at the system that let that happen. As for the cuck shit, that attack vector is twofold. 1) They hate non-whites and feel threatened by them. 2) They're a bunch of incels. So constantly being bombarded with images of these men that they hate "fucking their women" makes them furious. You don't need to post that, but again, if your goal was to just piss off Holla Forums, that would be your best bet. The mongrel meme is lame as fuck.

Actually it's the opposite retard. They're making fun of muh heritage ameriburgers and 🍔burger🍔s who rant endlessly about whiteness

This.

You're so off the mark with this one that you're creating Holla Forums approved propaganda. The only right wing group I can actually see being offended by this would be alt-lite civnats, and Holla Forums despises them and their, and I quote "based niggers". Again, I'm not trying to police you in any way, and I can tell you're invested in this, but I don't think this is a good idea at all, nor is it getting across the point you think it is.

Don't bully American comrades

it worked so well in the past didn't it

That's literally the purpose of the meme. I didn't fucking create it. Also it does make Holla Forums 🍔burger🍔s REEEEEEEEEE

it's a meme from 4chan /int/ originally created to piss off Americans on /int/.

That doesn't surprise me at all, but that further reinforces my position that it doesn't align with our interests 'our' as in leftism as a whole, I'm not claiming to know what your motivations are.

a surprising number of pollacks are actually self hating mixed race people, or gay or trans, furries and NEETs. Holla Forums is not a glorious, racially pure aryan skinhead army, but psychotic shut ins suffering from identity crises.

no but it's fun and grounded in reality