NICE COMMIE REVOLUTION, FAGGOTS. OOOOH, NOVEMBER 4TH IT BEGINS, RIGHT? HAHAHAHAHAHA

NICE COMMIE REVOLUTION, FAGGOTS. OOOOH, NOVEMBER 4TH IT BEGINS, RIGHT? HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/147934220#p147953334
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So this is the power of the alt-right

Nice damage control, you stupid commie faggot.

Right wingers base their beliefs on their own false flags, and then continue to believe them. Humanity is doomed

Whatever you faggots have to tell yourselves to keep yourselves from seeing how pathetic you are.

We tried telling you the Nov 4 thing was made up but you wouldn't listen. I don't know what to tell you now. You got tricked again.

We told you nothing was going to happen and you just keep repeating the same thing you're saying now lol

If you get memed by a dude old enough to be your grandpa, it might be time to log off and rethink your life

No I mean you guys made it up. You tricked yourselves. Again.

the absolute state of you damage controlling faggots

this is a raid thread btw if it wasn't already obvious

link pls I want to call them faggots

Please return to your containment board immediately.

Wow times sure have changed.

This whole board is one big raid thread half the time tbh

theres nothing you can say to come back from this

you have no popular support from anyone, much less the working class.

your revolution will never happen

It must hurt being on the losing side

This is the thread for the Nov 4 drama, where do you see anyone hyped or supporting this? You're literally making shit up

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/147934220#p147953334

Same as when Holla Forums gets something wrong, they pretend nothing ever happened. That's what you faggots are doing.

Is this the power of the alt-knights?

Why though?

Trump isn't a fascist he's just a retard

well that was easy

Remember when false flags actually meant something?

Why though?

We knew you guys were just liberals but I'm glad to see you guys admit it too

Nobody outside of the RCP thought it was going to be a nationwide protest. We told you this already.

We literally told you every time you brought it up that you were being tricked by other rightwingers. Your people lie to each other constantly.

Whatever, shitforbrains. This thread is the fastest bumped on the whole board. You guys stormed in here because you have massive damage control to do and you know it.

Holla Forums really is dumb enough to fall for Bob

Also
Is that why natcucks always need an entire police department to protect them everytime we outnumber in their autistic marches?

If there was some plan for Nov 4 why do you think nothing happened? It's not like there was some police or rightwing presence on the street today.

how come these faggots can't comprehend the idea that one website =/= literally the entire left all over the world

This is teenage redditor tier. Either that or Holla Forums is prentending to be retarded to upset us.

We told you nothing would happen for days because this protest was organized by washed up Bob. You didn't believe us. We joked on you for actually believing Bob. Now it's come around and nothing happened, and you're telling us we're blown out for failing to organize a protest we've told you the whole time was a scam by Bob.

Now we're here to just watch you flounder around, why wouldn't we. You've been hyping up something that we've said wouldn't happen, we're curious what you're going to say next.

Remember these are the same people who think Hillary Clinton is a communist

Holla Forums is 100% detached from reality by default

I hope they are just acting, for their sake

When? Where
Literally who?

Did Avakian even plan anything before the meme began or did he just try to use their momentum?

*unleashes katana*

Since this silly shit began.
Bob Avakian. He """organized""" this, probably just to get more limelight on his cult. He does this shit all the time, nobody trusts his ass, and somehow you fell for his shit.

Nah he was the origin of it. Who knows what right wing dipshit saw that and decided to make a thing out of it for once.

This. I could have sworn I saw the Nov 4 meme before the Bob planned anything.

Holla Forums raider confirmed by painful ignorance.

Avakian must be shedding tears of joy that more idiots believed him than there's ever been before.

I thought it was just V for Vendetta memes for tomorrow before that

Lurk more fag

This is the power of communism.

Nobody is impressed when you dunk on Bob Avakian, go for it tiger.

Before the Krang supersoldier tweet?

Yeah we were passing around the Avakian meme shit at least a week before the twitter shit. Probably longer but I've been traveling the past month and haven't been on as much as usual.

Wew big surprise, poltards fell for something more retarded than themselves

Going for Avakian is like being proud you can see farther than a blind man

Leftists fucking sucks. Blow your fucking damaged brains out already.

I just realized today Holla Forums was a real place

This OP is right. You are faggots.

That's a rather easy claim to make given that most left-wing activist groups tend to have decentralized structures.

It's possible that it was genuine and you faggots just weren't important enough to be a member of the right chapter, or had the balls to join an actual resistance group.

I'll put it this way just because Soros doesn't give you guys your paychecks doesn't mean he isn't paying other people. The same could be said for similar organisations on the right.

Either way, sizable portion of you idiots are taking this whole French Resistance LARPing thing seriously.

When the Normans come you and I will be sharing the same grave.

I think realistically both sides of this are getting fucked, having there shitty meme wars that make everyone look like retards. All the fucking autists just come out of the woodwork only to show and and make their side look retarded

What is it like living on a reddit based diet

Reactionaries are measurably less intelligent than normal humans. This is like something a child believes.

You're right, when we said Communist Super Soldiers would storm the Bastille (to mock the fact you refuse to believe a protest organized by washed up Bob would happen), we were actually telling the truth.

Do you know how fucking irrelevant Bob Avakian is

I saw a post a while ago explaining why they believe this. It's related to that old thing where right wingers actually enjoyed the colbert report unironically- their humor is based on saying outrageous things that nonetheless line up with their ideology. They say some really extreme thing and giggle at the excitement of being so bad. They think we do the same thing, so when they see the supersoldier tweet it's not that they literally believe in supersoldiers, but they think we are doing what they do. They believe we are larping as supersoldiers because that behavior is understandable to them.

Doesn't 4/pol/ have thread #46 to make? Why is 4/pol/ so, so dumb? What can be done about 4/pol/ being so, so dumb? Whom do we call to address 4/pol/ being so, so dumb? What can we put in their cereal to stop 4/pol/ being so, so dumb?

4/pol/ just went on an epic thread marathon over Nov 4 and other 'happenings' because, uh, some larper told them that he had a soooooper-doooooper-wow-man security clearance. ;-) Why is 4/pol/ so, so dumb? Is there a cure for 4/pol/ being so, so dumb? Do we need to fund research to find out why 4/pol/ is so, so dumb? Are there grants for finding out why 4/pol/ is so, so dumb?

Lol wut? What part of "antifa is a decentralized organization" do you not get? For fucks sake, their operational security guides are freely available for a quick Google search. You aren't dealing with a very smart group of people to begin with. Educated, maybe, but far from smart. It stands to reason given the millions of leftists in the world that at least a few hundred to a few thousand possibly a hundred thousand or more would have taken this shit seriously but then chickened out the moment they realized they were outnumbered by normalfags.

I'll even bet that most antifa chapters weren't on board with this, given that your local chapter most likely spends more time inventing oxymoronic terminologies and recycling 70s grade activism.

It's possible this entire thing was orchestrated by actual antifa chapters, who had no real-world potency, and instead wanted to scare the right-wing in the looking like a bunch of idiots in the mainstream news and so far it it's a good distraction from the implications against the left-wing during the Mueller investigation.

I'll go as far as to say that it might have even been a right-wing group that planned at the idea but given how eager these supposedly anti-fascists are to exact physical violence on people who merely disagree with them I'm willing to bet a large number of these idiots bought it Hook Line & Sinker even if it was COINTEL.

But nah, the left is like super educated and ideologically Progressive and stuff.

They do the things they do because they enjoy it. There is a smooth continuum from reactionary fantasy politics to dungeons and dragons campaigns. No change will make any difference in their behavior because they are completely willing to act out fiction if they have to.

More attention to special ed students

Refuse fascism or whatever isn't even fucking Antifa which is my favorite thing about all this.

K-K-KEKAGEDDON!!
L-LOLASTER!!

god damn it Bob, fucking glorious old fart
ultimate bait works, grandmaster trapper
1000/10

fuck off back to 4pol with that low effort ironic shit

guys, disperse to other threads and blend in a little at least you mongs.

Everyone observe carefully. This is how reactionaries decide what to believe.

Those appear to be liberals pol

Second time I hear about this guy, the first time was when some retarded follower of him heckled Zizek by going on a tirade about how "Trump was a fascist and we must oppose him by any means" to which Zizek replied that Trump was merely a symptom of the failure of liberalism. So he was the one behind this nov 4th crap.

Holla Forumstards are really moronic for associating this idiot with us.

YOU'LL SEE, FASCIST! YOU'LL SEE!!!

every time a leftist event fails , Holla Forums immediately claims ignorance and goes into damage control mode.

Except we told you ahead of time you were being tricked by other reactionaries. Everyone except Holla Forums and possibly Bob Avakian (some ITT claim) has been clear since the beginning that supersoldiers are a false flag.

Why are you sageing your own raid thread?

Christ you faggots are predictable.

The ironic thing is I'm not even right wing, in any meaningful sense of the term, I have never been under any illusion that antifa or the left could successfully Mount a revolution without getting curb stomped by pigs and normies. You can stop with the 1970s grade TTC dismissals. But I understand that it's easier to mock an idea than to actually challenge it and offer up a counter argument. Unsurprising given that modern academic journalism from the left has evolved into nothing more mindless bloviating, and willful misrepresentation of fact.

Either way this looks bad on you idiots.

Why?

Assuming it was something genuinely from the left or antifa, then you were all made to look like a bunch of bloodthirsty cowards. No surprise given how spectacular of a failure the days without immigrants or women have been.

If its one thing reactionaries such as yourselves are amazing at it's getting people to to support an organization or cause based on vague ideology. And then half of you wonder what the fuck went wrong when people aren't actually willing to either die or put their Financial Security at risk for your cause.

If it was just fake news from the right wing the it goes to show how stupid easy it is to subvert your entire movement.

It doesnt matter you spectrally elevated twits. The Optics are stratifying people exactly as intended, and the fact that you guys keep going back to that whole meme about it being a joke or whatever is proof enough.

For fucksake did you guys bother reading up on value-added Theory or do you just stop at alinsky?

I don't understand. You're spamming up your own raid thread, while saging, but the thread is anchored anyway.

nice burn

this is the most amazing post. Say what you want about nazis but their worldbuilding is top tier, you get a real sense of this entire alternate reality they use to understand leftism without having to read books.

Alinsky is part of their canon, he's vital because he shows how communism is controlled by jewish liberals.

nice reddit spacing you gigantic fucing nigger. Go back to /r/4chan and stick to "le XDDDDDDD MEMES CUCKS XDDDDDDDDDDD" that's about how much your brain can actually handle, you waste of semen
The very first thread I've seen on this whole dumbass nov 4th shit was like in late october, and literally everybody there either said it was just bs/some Bob Avakian shit.

What's with all these cucks saying the right created this Nov. 4th shit? I didn't see abunch of white guys blocking an interstate in commiefornia with signs reading "Nov. 4th it begins" I don't remember /pol putting an add in the NYT talking about it. What about Soros funnaling 18 million to these commie groups starting in October? Must have been /pol pulling Soros' strings all along. You faggots need to stop believing the Jew media and their lies. This was your event and it fucking sucked. Now you wanna act like it wasn't your idea to begin with and pretend your not as powerless and irrelevant as you are.