You will never live in a timeline where millions of Antifa supersoldiers storm boomerville and execute every geriatric...

>You will never rejoice as they hoard all the toothbrushes while singing the Internationale.

Why even live?

Other urls found in this thread:

refusefascism.org/
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/antifa-leader-november-4th-millions-antifa-supersoldiers-will-behead-white-parents/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you shitpost hard enough, it will be sufficiently real in their mind to make them have an heart attack when the mailman knock at the door.

Because I can't eat chocolate cake if I'm dead.

Did fox news actually call these people super soldiers?
Or is that just a name antifa invented for themselves?

you can still do it bud, 4th of Nov is the recognized fash-bashing day

ok Holla Forums

Shamefur dispray

convince me otherwise, I dare you

the "november 4th antifa uprising" meme has been mocked here since it became a thing, and you would probably know that if you werent some fuckheaded interloper who's just here to shitty up the board with these gay false flags.

Don't be dense m8 I don't mean the "antifa uprising" but the actual event. Something would still be going down there, I'm sure of it, since it does take place in 🍔burger🍔land.
refusefascism.org/

I need to move to 🍔burger🍔stan now.

This is just a front for Bob Avakian RCP. Gonna be some autist larpers.

Wow, all this radlib BS on the refuse fascism page is written by supposed "commies"? What the fuck is wrong with this world!

There were tweets from tweeter people on the internet website tweeter.com.

I dunno how big of a deal this site is in the world of the Right, but they thought it was for real.
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/antifa-leader-november-4th-millions-antifa-supersoldiers-will-behead-white-parents/

Bob Avakian BAsically is a super soldier, mate. Here he is with one pillow to smash each member of the Trump / Pence regime.

That's because of xenoestrogens.Then again, that's also the only reason why antiFA even has the numbers to exist.

top honeypot

The very first thread made about it here was probably about a month and a half ago. You guys discussed how to make home made caltrops for it.

Avakian has enough testosterone for an entire world revolution.
Buy his DVDs, buy his shirts, buy his book and his newsletter! Get back to BAsics with the new synthesis and the new communism!

its a meme dumbass, or do you really think pic related is gonna be in a 'right wing death squad' lol

Imagine believing this.

They're so paranoid its fucking hilarious