Donna Brazile inexplicably decides to backstab Obama/Hillary and admit to all the backstabbing of Sanders during the...

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/02/clinton-brazile-hacks-2016-215774

Donna Brazile inexplicably decides to backstab Obama/Hillary and admit to all the backstabbing of Sanders during the primary. Pretty lulzy

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/04/clinton-fundraising-leaves-little-for-state-parties-222670
archive.is/Nz0YI
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/147625998
archive.is/RQGgj
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/147663109
youtu.be/VgYtgXUb2kE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ignore the name, trollposting earlier

idk what the play here is but it's amusing she didn't think to mention or even try to explain away her own email fiasco

SHIIIIIIIEEERTTTTTT

Well everyone could tell already, nothing really new. We could start spamming hillary shills with this though so that's nice

We could have had basic income and robots doing everything for us. We could have had it all.

Dw, their time will come.
For he comes, the ghost of proletarian revolts past, dissent present and revolutionary future…
Dore is coming

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

I got you fam.

I'm not sure I would trust anything that comes out of this liar's mouth, she's duplicitous as fuck.

True, though I doubt any of the fuckery she's revealing here is a lie so much as she thinks she can leverage revealing it to her own benefit in the future somehow. Either way, it's something to throw in lib faces when they still deny DNC fuckery, the Dems aren't on your side

Wasn't the Hillary Victory Fund essentially just a way to launder to money and get around campaign finance rules by donating to state parties and immediately having them send that money back to the Clinton campaign?

Yeah, here's the article I remember reading. Another Politico link, interestingly:

politico.com/story/2016/04/clinton-fundraising-leaves-little-for-state-parties-222670

Also notice that Donna Brazile is pimping her election book in an ad to the right where she attempts to continue the narrative that the DNC was "hacked" despite all evidence pointing to a leak.

First fucking sentence.

libs gonna lib, what can you do

Except she knows it's a lie. A lib is someone who repeats what he hears on CNN because he's duped. This demon is among those who do the duping, consciously.

I don't really disagree with her being a gigantic liar, but idk if it's really inaccurate to call people like Brazile or Clinton liberals. What else do you call them ideologically?

It's an excerpt from the book she just wrote. She's literally just trying to sell books.

That said, IDGAF why she's exposing this, so long as it gets exposed.

I don't think there's any detectable difference in the ideology of the american ruling class. They rule and they believe they rule justifiably. Whether they use God to justify their position, their supposed talent or hard work, it makes no difference.

But for our purposes isn't it fine to call the ideology of the American (or pretty much any western) ruling class "liberal"? Liberalism is the establishment ideology after all. If proles buy into their own flavors of liberalism out of naivete instead doesn't mean that it's suddenly a new ideology.

They're liberals. Liberalism is a broad philosophy encompassing both conservative and so-called progressive ideologies that all believe that equality, fraternity, and freedom are possible under capitalism. Specifically, the Third Way con artists that came out of the Democratic Leadership Council consistently espouse the bankrupt economics of neoliberalism.

I know what you mean and I sympathize with the sentiment. If you approach the question structurally you find that there's no difference between the alt-right's and liberal's ideology. Either all of them are liberals or you are not giving the term its full meaning. That's the problem about talking of "establishment ideologies," they just take up pretty much all of the field. You are basically talking about the hegemonic part of the superstructure.

Do you really believe that Hillary Clinton believes "that equality, fraternity, and freedom are possible under capitalism?" I think she doesn't even have real (her own, that is) political positions, to be quite frank, and talking about her "political philosophy" is verging on ridiculousness.

Is a strive for "equality" really a native belief of genuine liberalism? When I speak to upper class libs the prevailing thought isn't "we will eventually reach equality through our liberal programs along with some wealth redist." or whatever, it's that inequality is good and natural, and in fact without the guiding hand of a ruling class the masses would be unproductive and society wouldn't function. It's completely reasonable to expect that Hillary (and to a larger extent, her immediate hanger-ons) believe that their hierarchical positions are "just" or "warranted" in some way.

What I was trying to allude to is the old Leninist belief that there are basically two ideologies in every class society: that of the owners, and that of the slaves. Hillary and Trump think like owners do, they call their fake positions names (conservative, liberal, globalist, anti-globalist, nationalist, multiculturalist – whatever) and I needn't accept their terms of the game.

archive.is/Nz0YI

^Link archived for posterity

The Democratic Party is not part of the left.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/147625998

halfpol thread

archive.is/RQGgj

New halfpol thread

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/147663109

Warren is giving her shit now too, hopefully this leads to the party finally splitting and SPA 2.0 being born.

(me)
TIL both the PSL and SAlt endorsed Bernie.

SAY IT WITH ME VOTER SUPPRESSION

spread the word

we wan't REVOLUTION no more voter suppression.

So the Hard Line Voter can Become a Hard Line Revolutionist the only way That can happen is too show them that Capitalist Money of The Progressive Rich is the evil.

Btw, kind of off topic, but did they ever figure out who killed Seth Rich? Do you think he was actually killed in an attempted robbery or an "attempted robbery"?

im with you comrade the only way for a revolution is to show the people voting doesn't work under a capitalist system.

I smell a revolution and american's have guns unlike the Catalan comrades.

youtu.be/VgYtgXUb2kE

Obviously Clinton

19th century liberalism was actually anti-democratic and only adapted to democracy grudgingly. otherwise it was an elitist ideology and believed in meritocratic hierarchies as opposed to the older conservative regimes that believed in a "natural hierarchy" based on hereditary privileges.

She is trying to get in with Bernie who is the future of the party.

OK dems go into civil war, the left wins but in the meantime the trump gains more power. Is this a necessary evil or should we actually tow the neoliberal line to prevent trump for getting more power?

REVOLUTION

Say this too and don't ever forget it happened, has happened many times before, and will continue to happen as long as the utterly vulnerable US election system continues to go unchecked.

ELECTION FRAUD

Absolutely not. You capitalize on the situation by using this shitshow as an irrefutable example for why the current system does not work and must be changed.

Trump is no different than the neolibs, so why would you even think about joining them to fight him? We don't need to fight Trump, we just need to boost the left.