It is Okay To Be White

Refute this.
Pro tip: you can't without sounding racist

They won.

you already made this thread Holla Forums

Whats to refute here?
There is nothing wrong with a having a race, be it black, white or yellow.

Black is not a race, it is not even a skin colour. They are brown

Dunno, they taught me in school that there are 3 races, black, white and yellow
I dont know how to call negroes race properly, if they are not a black race then what are they?

The Dark Brown race would be more appropriate. Black is simply wrong and creates a false feeling of equality among genetically very different people. Somebody with mostly Eastern African heritage is different from somebody with western African heritage.

Of course that africans from different parts of Africa are different just like europeans from different parts of europe, but "dark brown" sounds retarded
Also the name "black" is not directly connected to skin colour, race =/= skin color

None, because race isn't a valid taxonomic category.

But Holla Forumscucks don't know that because they don't fucking read.

it isnt?

unless you're deemed "white." then people can categorise you to their heart's content

wow what a real position people hold

Whoa you showed us who was the uneducated sheep

I didnt used it as i evidence, what i wanted to tell that race was a taxonomic category in the past and only feel out of grace in the 2nd half of past century

We also used to classify criminals by what shape their skull was

Well well well, so far the reaction is exactly as awful I predicted. So called "journalists" from the so called Boston Globe contacted the police department and the mayor because of a poster saying it's okay to be white. Oh but I'm the tinfoil hat conspiracy autist. That's fine, leftists. You just keep being wrong if that's what you want to do.

How does it feel to be wrong all the time? You know it doesn't have to be this way. I'm wrong sometimes too. You can just say, I was wrong on this one. Honest mistake.

Larger animals need more brain space dedicated to controlling their body. The ratio of brain to body size works reasonably well. It isn't perfect, of course, since the brain of different species are very different (e.g. dolphin and man) but it works well for similar species.

Race isn't real, nerds.

Yeah, and it fell out of grace for a good reason: science has moved on and we've realized it's a shitty, unreliable concept. Appealing to tradition doesn't prove anything.

It's a two-dimensional representation of a three-dimensional object (a sphere, at that). By definition, things cannot be drawn to scale.

My god, some people are just so fucking stupid that every once and a while, I can't help but be impressed.

We need to stop raiding Holla Forums.

We cant fight this argument. They called us out CONSTANTLY on the last raid thread.

I give up. Holla Forums won this one.

The idpol fucks who say we need to fight this can fuck off