/leftysoc/

What’s happening comrades? Currently phoneposting from a club that my gf dragged me to on Halloween. Tell me about your lives.

go back to your club

u.u

Studying, so go have fun for me user. Happy Halloween!

If I was smart I would be working on my essay on the dialectical relationship between individual and political power for my tankie poli sci prof but unfortunately I’m retarded.

Bump

Working my shitty job, watching Žižek lectures, and reading Zupančič on the side. Counting down the days till I fucking quit this shit, and have more time to read and write

I have two months to try and teach myself adobe indesign and illustrator. Working and going to school is exhausting.

Fuck I know that feel bruh. Spent all summer slaving away in a warehouse and just dreaming of hanging out in the forest and reading theory.

Unemployed country bogan. Although, it looks like I might get a job as a delivery man soon. Also, my parents want me to go to uni next year.

What are you planning on taking friendo? Poli-sci and history major here.

Currently watching horror movies with some people and drinking, thinking this girl wants my dick but I'm not really into her so I'll go home and jack off instead. Should be working on a script but I think it's ok and will move on to working on another one until I'm ready to try and make this one into a short film.

Probably the same sort of stuff as you, mate.

i'm with a few of my friends indulging in poisoning myself for relief of stress/denial of work i need to get done. having the internal conflict of being a perfectionist/procrastinator is something i hope to be able to resolve as it is mentally unsustainable tbh

Right on fam. What are you looking at for post grad? I’ll probably wind up at journalism school.

I wore a red bandana around my neck, like alunya, and my leather jacket with a red pin on it and went to school for Halloween for no real reason.I was constantly asked if I was a blood or not I nervously told them it was for aesthetics. The last class i had for the day, math i decided to take off the bandana and my teacher asked if I was Trotsky for Halloween? which I awkwardly said yeah you got me. Sorry for the incoherent rant just felt so awkward today.

People tell me I should teach history, dad says I should get into politics. My problem is that I'm not really sure what I want to do.

Just do whatever feels right. I have a natural inclination towards journalism, so it’s fine for me. But if you prefer academics or politics then all the power too you.

Flew back to my parents house for a few days. Feeling a bit depressed. I wish I could be a NEET and just read theory all the time and work on furthering the revolution

Came home from school today.
It's fucking tiring and had a bad couple of days. Just kill me already alt-right fags.

>>>/yourpersonalblog/

The overthrow of a democratically elected government, perhaps?