Richard Spencer cancelled his European tour because he's afraid of getting arrested

Richard Spencer cancelled his European tour because he's afraid of getting arrested

facebook.com/identitaride/posts/1468871699832996

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/27/poland-to-richard-spencer-keep-out
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know what's more pathetic. Being so spooked of the open discussion of non-state-approved political views you threaten to arrest people for speaking or Richard Spencer.

I thought the right was made up of so called "Alpha Males", why do they get scared so easily?

A famous portuguese neonazi was going to attend a Nordic Resistence Movement event in Sweden and he got arrested for 30 hours right after getting off the plan, deported back to Portugal and banned from Sweden for 3 years. It happened a few weeks ago. This would probably also happen to Richard Spengler so he chickened out.

I don't think it's pathetic at all for Europe to help everyone out by making sure Richard Spencer rots in a cell.

It's pathetic to ban any form of speech. How spooked are you?

Why are right wingers trying to ruin the one day leftists have to celebrate?

There's always May Day

Stifling free discussion shows that that dominate power is unsure of the validity of their position.

If only they knew about this loophole in Swedish immigration law were you claim ISIS membership.

Speech is counter productive.

If America was a better country and not a shit hole it would respond to Richard Spencer the same way any civilized nation would. This way.

Your speech begins to end when you start motivating random shootings. It is the same with Louis Farrakhan as it should be with Richard Spencer.

lmao how spooked are you fam?

2 days

Explain why Richard Spencer's speech is important enough to constantly waste tax payer dollars protecting his ass, while all he does is motivate a division of the public and among other things, random shootings and murders. Really try to explain that without sounding like an idealist. I want to hear why it should be protected.

Good. Should be like this for a every american who tries to come here

Because I also have ideas that people, particularly those in economic and political power, find offensive and I don't want to be gulag'd because my speech isn't state-approved.

Richard Spencer is a public figure and if he isn't prepared to get arrested for his beliefs like every other radical throughout the 20th century he's a coward.

If you fear getting arrested, you are a coward.

Make a philisophical argument about why it's ok for the state to arrest people for non-approved forms of speech.

Any proof of these jail threats? I've seen enough of these false victimization for pity points demonstrations, it's getting tiresome. Making appointments and then cancelling claiming censorship isn't new or exciting.

The Swedish event wasn't cancelled because he "might get arrested"(he wouldn't), it was because they sold 73 of expected 500 tickets. The alt-right is a dying movement, Charlotteville was their turning point

Disregarding what a "philosophical argument" even means, it is perfectly acceptable to repress the speech of people who's speech becomes counter productive and leads to the deaths of innocent people. At that point your speech should be revoked, yes.

It's perfectly acceptable for a government to restrict the speech of people even if you don't disagree with it, it's logical and it's always happened.

If you want to make a movement, you have to fight for it and get arrested. It has always been this way, there wasn't a magic time in the past where it wasn't like this. Protecting the speech of someone like Spencer is a relatively recent phenomenon.

Nobody gets arrested by the state for criticizing capitalism, only multiculturalism/

really makes u think

Hate speech is illegal in most of Europe.

[citation needed]

Making threats to the whole of the public's lives is more harmful than making threats to very specific people.

Wow, thanks for the insight americunt

And holding a political ideology that criticizes the economic hegemony is hardly the same as calling for blanket apartheid.

Other foreign neonazis have been arrested and deported recently in Sweden. He would probably receive the same treatment.

Those nazis were turned away because they planned on rioting during NMR's march in Gothenburg. He wouldn't have recieved the same treatment, learn the basic facts before opening your mouth

Why the arrogant tone though?

Because it's infuriating reading people voice their "expert" opinions on subjects they know nothing about. Especially when it leads to spreading false information regarding modern fascist movements

1. I never claimed to be an expert or an "expert".

2. If you let your emotions cloud your speech with these little things online, I wonder how you react when confronted with an actual fascist in real life.

3. The only sources I had were in portuguese and swedish and I don't know swedish nor do I care to learn it.

Holla Forums really is this fucked in the head. Oh wow. So even the so called "real left" is 100% in favor in restricting speech if it hurts their feelings. The stereotypes are actually real. This was really eye opening, thank you for that.

But you should let him. Each time that guy talks, far right loses 2% approval.

Pretty sad on their part too. If they had just focused solely on preserving European identity and securing borders, they may have actually had some success with the public, but instead they flew off the handle and kept pushing Hitler/Nazi ideology and retard, cringey Kekistan memeshit.

We're communists. Were you really looking for us to give you a platform lol

Philosophical as opposed to "hur ur just scared of the police"
to the needs of the state? the only one truely defining what's "productive" are those with the guns aimed at your head. I don't need spooks to define "productive speech".
so, all political speech? Every political ideology has resulted in revolutions, which have killed innocent people. should we also ban communist speech, since communist revolutionaries killed people?
Are you a confused succdem or something? I have never, in my life, ever heard someone defend state repression on Holla Forums in my life.
Sure thing, fellow leftist.

Martin Luther King was arrested, Lenin was arrested, Malcolm X was arrested, Stalin was arrested, and much of their supporters

Were Arrested

You shouldn't expect a reality where the government supports your speech. You should expect a world where you are arrested. If you want to try to get out of it like a coward, you aren't a radical and you don't commit to your beliefs.

You just want to be a politician, or at least, a play pretend politician.

I do. Literally because of people like you.

You do it for Public Safety.

I'd like to ask a question to americans on this board: how come him (spencer), that gay greek dude, the bald libertarian, lauren southern, and similar political "personalities" are invited to give conferences in universities. They're not even intellectuals or academics. As far as I know this is a very american thing but I could be wrong on that.

Burger here. I don't even know. They fucking shouldn't be allowed to hold random events, a University isn't a fucking auditorium. This is the first time I've ever even seen something like this. It's fucking absurd.

I agree. Everything should have a platform.
Unspook yourself liberal.

There are various campus clubs that bring speakers to their club events. So, even though a Milo talk might be hosted at Berkeley, for instance, he was technically invited by some autism awareness support group on campus to speak to them.

Rational Skeptic™ approved opinion.

I'm sorry my defense of human expression, no matter how retarded, offends the state, your highness. It is a regrettable mistake to transgress the sacred power of the state. I offer my most sincere apologies.

I'm surprised Holla Forumsyps will defend a guy they mostly believe to be a CIA mole actively working to make their own movement look bad

Funny thing is that Holla Forums says this of all WN movements and advocates.
Everyone is a CIA kike puppet except for Holla Forums.

Get the fuck out.

I live in Sweden and I haven't heard anything, it sounds very strange to me because the authorities here are generally very keen on letting nazis hold their various events. Poland has laws against holocaust denial which may be grounds for not letting him into the country: theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/27/poland-to-richard-spencer-keep-out

The real reason is probably the fact that they haven't sold enough tickets. The Swedish conference where aiming for 500 attendees but as of today they'd only managed to sell 73 tickets

Laws against hate speech don't work like that. If you get reported for hate speech the police will investigate it afterwards. They don't cancel the event.

I think, *sniff*, it ish common knowledge that old Voltaire quote, the one where he sheys "I do not agree with what you have to say, but I will die for your right to say it." and so on. But I asch you, who isch killing Voltaire in thisch shenario? Is it not *sniff* these Richard Spencer, Tommy Robinson types? Thesh post, neo, cytpro fascists or whatever you want to call them. Thosh that want to *sniff* see an ethnostate founded through violent means and repress those that peak out against them and so on. Ush of Voltaire's quote in thish case is not only incorrect, it is an insult to the man himself: for you defend the men would have killed him with his own words.

The alt-right is so dumb. They have no idea how to gain power.

eh?

Do you really think Poland is going to want Nazi sympathizers there? Who cares if they happen to agree on Muslim immigration.

A lot of Eastern European porkies tend to dislike both nazis and communists very strongly. Ukraine is one of the only places where nazis are worshipped.

Poland suffered a lot for many centuries, they had their nation almost destroyed, conquered by Prussia, then then return to existing after world war 1 ended only to see Hitler use that jsutification to invade them again.
Then they had to see the USSR literally ocupied them because they wanted them to use use them as shield in case of future invasions by NATO countries.
Do you think they are going to shut up against some american nazi whose country was last invaded in 1812? A guy who is a white supremacist born in 1978?

yeah gee i wonder why poland doesn't want to let a nazi in

Wait, Poles hate natsocs now?

And yet communists walk free makes you think

Yeah it's almost like no one likes nazis because they murdered millions of people in order to defend their pirate state.

They arrest us because we are the only real threat to the global Jewish neoliberal establishment. Our ideas are so powerful all we need is a handful of speaking tours and the entirety of the white race will go full 1488 and drive the shitskins to the sea. You cannot contain us.

Conservative student groups invite them. In a lot of cases these student organizations are funded by people like the Mercer family. Turning Point USA is a good, hilariously ineffectual example. The reason the university can't just outright restrict them from attending is due to most of them accepting public funding and as such the free speech law gets really murky.

I thought the state protected fascists?

Also if they rescind the invitations these people can and often do sue (because their funding is almost unlimited.) The only way to prevent them from showing up is to force them to cancel due to an inability to protect the speakers and/or their students.

What timeline is this?

You guys do realize that poles hate nazis right? They aren't ukrainian.

What drugs do you right wingers do that make you see leftist death squads rounding whites up or executing them? Hook me up please.

Poles aren’t human and therefor don’t count

>its gonna happen one of these days, just need a little more money from my proud (((sponsors))) for another tour and itll all kick off

Dude this guy is a fucking idiot. Proabably a Rosa killer. (since it seems to support putting down political dissent to the current establishment.)
Off to reddit the both of you.

don't use words you don't understand, Holla Forums
you stick out like (you) in public

Ironic that making an idol of free speech even when contrary to your own interests is a classic example of a spook, textbook even.

damn. so close