Democrat strategy vs Trump in 2020?

What stick will Democrats bash him with in 2020? Last time around it was the Hitler stick but he's obviously a closeted liberal. It doesn't look like he will repeal Obamacare or bother to start any more wars.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=182k7SMhN0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They will smack him with the stick of corporatism with a human face The only alternative is to build organisations outside of the party to oppose it.

they don't have a strategy. They'll "take advantage" of the easy win Trump's giving them to push the most neoliberal candidate they have (Zuckerberg) into the front line.
Delete this thread and don't make another one until 2024, after Trump's second office.

They'll do the same "resistance" movement they've been doing since he got elected. Look at /r/BlueMidterm or whatever it's called.

The real question is what is the leftist strategy to get /ourguys/ in political seats in the US. What's the PSL's plan, what's the trot plan what's the berniecrats plan?

Holla Forumstards will realise that the "meme magic" that made Trump win are people who don't know nothing about any of the shit they talk about in their board and will most likely not vote for him again.
Then again…isn't it true that in USA presidents have a 2nd term garanteed? Who didn't had a 2nd term? Bush senior and who else?

Jimmy Carter & Gerald Ford.

I guarantee you that Trump will win in 2020 if he isn't impeached on frivolous charges. ESPECIALLY if they run Zuckerberg or Kamala Harris.

JFK

The idea of a president Zuck makes my blood run colder than if it were any other person in the United States

No shit. Because Clinton and Trump unlike Zuck while giant Porkies are still humans. Same can’t be said about Zuck.

If they run zucc I'll vote trump

By the law of the land Trump could be impeached for 12 different things already, so the law doesn't mean shit.

How detached from reality are you that you believe anyone will vote for Zucc in 2020?

Really, what's the target demographic? Because there can't be that many socially-awkward techies out there that would turn out to vote for Zucc

there is no democratic way out it seems.
gonna have to revolution

I would unironically vote for Trump if Zuck ran.

Bush senior had a second term.

It's going to depend how strong the ideology is around him vs what he actually does, if he can keep the boogeymen, and his actual fucking the proles in balance, he will be a landslide winner every time, cause dems don't have anything their willing to do, because they will continue to ignore the only demographics willing to actually vote for them.

2020 is probably going to be Pence (or a similar porky whore, with social views that make an us vs them mentality, vs the most marginilized sections of the proletariat.)time.

The future is bleak.

Donald Trump hardly has to do anything. A big reason for Trump's turning key swing states was his hardline position on immigration and trade, and democrats are for the most part doubling down on open borders and free trade, so unless they have a good plan for getting immigrants citizenship and moving them to the Midwest, Trump will win again in 2020. The coalition of color isn't mature enough for a Dem perma-majority yet.

Kek
If Trump runs again, Democrats will likely lose by a drastic amount, especially if you count Zuckerberg in.
youtube.com/watch?v=182k7SMhN0Y (Scott Adams talking about how Zuck will likely never win)

They'll blame the rise of hate crimes on him, accuse of him of his flip flopping hypocrisy. It's not hard to criticise Trump, user. He's a bumbling fool.

Leftists can't be any significant bloc of the Democrats unless the entire leadership and a significant proportion of the old corporate fucks are tossed out. You saw how they treated Bernie. The only option is independent, but the vote gets splintered. America's two party system has fucked it and good luck getting either of the parties (corporations) to change it.

Democrats = neoliberalism + non-white and LGBT idpol
Republicans = neoliberalism + Christian and white idpol

Yes, and so are his voter base, it's a cult of personality more than anything.

hate crimes is a nice angle

the flipflopping can be waved away the same way obama did and pinned on uncooperative republicans and democrats, his "swamp" in other terms

no it's not, but name-calling turns off the other side really fast trust me

try some easily verifiable/digestable points, the truth always wins

im having a hard time thinking of some though maybe you could help me out

Hahahahahahahahahaha, no

well cmon pal meet me in the middle, i want to get all my pro-trump family members to understand he's literally hitler.

give me some good arguments that i could verify, anybody! please!

Worked for Barry.

Reminds me when the tories said that immigration would continue to skyrocket under labor
And they bought it.

You're going to have to do this yourself, only you know what approches to take when it comes to your family, and you're going to have to tailor your approach slightly differently depending on who you're trying to convince.

Although, I would say, that if someone is still pro trump, it's almost a lost cause.
Anyway, heres some leads, the gop tax plan, and howmit's going to hurt the lower classes the most, the lack of diplomacy when dealing with nuclear armed nations, and how that will lead to you paying for it and not him (he's going to have a comfy presidential bunker, if shit goes south) the racially motivated lack of support for puerto rican victims of the hurricane, that is leading to a capitalist hellhole getting even more far worse for it's citizens (again the proles pay) the lack of any cohearent plans, the fact that those in his cabinet, those hand picked by him, and put into some of the most powerful offices in the world, can't help but say he's a fucking moron. This list could go on forever.

TL:DR tailor your approach and do your reaserch

you dont get it, im baiting you

the point is you dont have any arguments

am a communist that also supports Trump, and have gotten a lot of shit for it. I get told all the time "communists are closer to democrats than republicans" and "Trump is a capitalist". I am going to explain why all of that is bullshit. Communism- hates hierarchy, the wealthy elite, tyranny of the wealthy, and the current establishment. Communists also tend to be very pro 2nd amendment. Here is a quote from Karl Marx “… the workers must be armed and organized. The whole proletariat must be armed at once with muskets, rifles, cannon and ammunition… Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary.” – Karl Marx, Address of the Central Committee to the Communist League, 1850. As a communist, I look at Donald Trump and see someone who tells it like it is, hates the establishment, and is against the wealthy elite (He is going after George Soros and crooked Hillary, and also has advocated to close tax loopholes that the wealthy have been exploiting). I also see someone that supports my rights to defend myself from the tyrannical bourgeois, as he is very pro 2nd amendment. You might be asking "what about Trump's wealth? Isn't he bourgeois?" Well, Trump appears to be bourgeois, but he is actually a communist that is infiltrating the bourgeois with the ultimate goal of making America a communist nation. If Trump ran as a communist, nobody would have voted for him thanks to all of the capitalist propaganda in this country as a result of the red scare. Capitalism must be destroyed from the within, and that is exactly what Trump is doing. There is strong evidence that Trump is a communist that is infiltrating the bourgeois. -Trump has ties to communist leader of Russia, Vladimir Putin (Putin is a member of the KGB). -Trump is the only candidate in the 2016 election to support improving our relations with Russia, and making them an ally rather than an enemy. Thanks to the red scare, America-Russia relations have not been good in decades. -Trump has openly expressed that he wants to eliminate tax loopholes that are being abused by the bourgeois. -Trump is anti establishment, and supports draining the swamp. -Trump is pro worker, evidenced by his strong opposition to the TPP and free trade agreements. One of Trump's major campaign platforms was to bring jobs back to America rather than overseas. -Trump is pro 2nd amendment As a communist, I support improving relations with Russia, eliminating tax loopholes that the wealthy elite have been abusing, I oppose the establishment and support draining the swamp, I am pro worker, and I support the right for citizens to arm and defend themselves from the tyrannical bourgeois. This is the platform that Donald Trump supports, which is why I am proud to admit that I am a communist and I voted for Donald Trump.