Why do reactionaries love Russia so much?

Why do reactionaries love Russia so much?
Anti-Semitism and Nazi imagery is literally against the law in that country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5KpS2eAay_8&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They can't love an actually fascist nation the glorious PRC led by great helmsman Xi since that would go against their aryan master race shtick. So they settle for this budget tier backwater who are at the very least """"white"""".

I'd like to know. They are anti american as fuck, most of them miss stalin, everyone hate gorby.
If it wasn't for the fact that they are an oligarchy they'd be our guys again.
I guess it's all for the memigrants.

they like how conservative putin is but putin doesn't gives a fuck about Nazism. for example: he is crushing Ukraine rn

Putin was a Soviet, he knows how cancerous that type of "ethno-nationalism" is. Russia will always try to cleanse the world of it from now on.

putin is against the EU.
Reactionaries think the EU is a far-left globalist conspiracy.
QED reactionaries think Putin is an anti-globalist and /theirguy/

That image is very misleading,e specially after that press conference where Trump said "Right now we're not getting along"

I like Russia because i always liked the people, the culture, the landscape. Even tho Putin is a major corrupt fag who used the communism party to climb the social ladder…i have to suck it up, because Russia is the only place where they at least talk about the awful things the EU does and brings facts that no other news station in EU countries talk about. I do realize they have their own agenda, but at least i can have some ballance from them.

Leftists think it is a conspiracy as well. The russians have done a great job brainwashing conspiracy retards all over the world.

big man at the wheel, that's literally the only reason.

t. Hillbot

and Putin is also really against terrorism after Russia suffered so many terrorist attacks.

This. As a russian I have to say that they are the only major country exposing Eu and america (see RT) tho when it comes to internal problems Putin loves to keep quiet and use federal news as propaganda to say that everything is good when it obviusly isnt. The corruption between the bureaucracy is huge and working people keep getting fucked in the ass and their salary isnt rising.

lol, pic related

Found this gem btw

The EU is not a conspiracy you fucktard. It's pretty obvious since the fucking 1980's what they want to achieve.
EU parliament, EU commision, EU central bank, Euro currency, EU courthouse. Now there's talks for an European budget, and European army.
You woudl have to be a retard and major conformisto to not understand that their goals is a standardized europe where everybody speaks german, french and english. the southern european countries will be the holiday palces and heavens for retirement folks, the central and northern european nations where all the production happens and where everything is decided.

The fall of the berlin wall was atragedy, how dare you

Pic is one of the mansions our ex president has

as if these things are ever going to happen, the EU is too much of an unpopular scapegoat for retarded populists for an "european federation" to have a chance to flourish
have you been paying attention to the news lately? heard of that thing called "brexit"? and you believe in that EU = 21th century USSR = fourth german reich = ebil jewish plot nonsense that the likes of farage have been spewing out for years?

they are doing an awful job so far aren't they? so really I wouldn't be so worried if I were you!

He's a succdem btw. He's straight up a part of Russia's succdem party.

It's not our fault neolib bureaucrats are too incompetent to plan their way out of a paper bag.

you would think the communist party would have kicked him out but I guess not

Not really, the only parties who honestly oppose the EU consist of either testimonial politicians or opportunists who couldn't make it in the mainstream. EU loyalty is mandatory for European politicians because going against it is career suicide.

anti-eu sentiment is growing in western europe, it wouldn't take much for someone to take advantage of it when the time is right (a financial crisis for instance) by playing their cards right

I'm not even pro or anti EU, I am merely afraid of what is going to come next.

Only dumb yanks who know nothing like Russia because le based white nationalist Putin meme. And even the ones that don't like Russia point to the Muslims there without realising that they've been there for at least 600 years. Basically most westerners have retarded opinions on Russia.

Now I actually like Russia, because I like the language, aspects of the culture, the history, etc. Plus Putin is willing to point out bullshit from the West which is nice. But that doesn't change the fact that Russia is still in a bad way, there's lots of corruption, alcoholism, depression, etc. plus Putin is basically a dictator who suppresses opposition, be it legit or foreign funded. Some russian businesses have shady owners and investors and oligarchs are still a thing even if not as prominant as they were under Yeltsin. You have to have a nuanced view imo, Russia is a nice place in many respects, not so nice in others, and the government will say some good things but they're no saints themselves.

It's because Putin does not violate international law like Obama (Syria e.g.), he sticks to his allies, he's interested solely in Russia's own interest and he does not back down to the "humanist"-globalists.

It's not like the right wing is 'Nazi', we like low taxes, less leeches and in general traditions that made societies great.

This anti-eu sentiment doesn't translate itself in true political opposition, I've heard such sentiments many times from people (often voiced in terms right-populists wouldn't dare to use) who then go ahead and vote for pro-eu parties anyway because the right-populists whose ideology they mirror "don't offer solutions" or "are of unsavoury nature". Western Europe consists of polite societies, except for societies marginals or intellectual outcasts, the standing of a party in polite society is key.

Because conservatives are actually communists in disguise. Think about it: they want the State to ban gay marriage, the State to stop you getting an abortion, they want the State to intervene in your bedroom. It’s why Putin funneled money into anti-Hillary ads and why Russian trolls are daily trying to undermine OUR democracy. Trump is literally a Manchurian candidate for the Communist Putin regime.

Succdem faggot

t. $$$pol$$$

I agree. We need to revive honest European traditions like separating men from their wives for the majority of their lives and taking six-year old children from their mothers for bootcamp education. The foundation for this society should be will the homoerotic relationship formed between older men and young boys, to bring them up with a strong appreciation for our proud society and its traditions.

Yes, I am. I guess it is legitimate to answer a question like OP's despite the "subjective" viewpoint.

I fucking wish

Daily reminder that the fall of the Soviet Union was a coup led by reactionary russian oligarchs and Western liberal imperialists, that the majority of the people in the SU didn't want it dissolved, and that there were massive demonstrations, many of which led to violence, after Yeltsin was elected

youtube.com/watch?v=5KpS2eAay_8&feature=youtu.be

I wish the 1993 would've succeeded

The coup, that is

Anti-Westernism

u mean the count-coup by the people or the neoliberal coup?

dank meme. is that your OC ?

Can somebody give a tl;dr of how the Soviet Union fell, and why didn’t any of the generals/military try to stop it from happening? How does a country that massive just disappear?

FBI agents stormed Soviet Union HQ, and pressed the large red button hidden under Joseph Stalin’s desk turning the entire country to “capitalist Russia” over night.

RIDF supports and finances far right movements so they wont bite the hand that feeds them.

- Conservatives love eastern Europe in general, their social structure is close to their ideal.
- Russian global policy is literally what they want.

Can you really finance anything in the US, unless it's a humble Charity mission accidentally run by one of local politicians or their relatives (which isn't politics at all BTW)?

See video
Basically Yeltsin took power in Russia thanks to gorby reforms and declared russia independant of SU making Gorbatchev running a non existing Union. All the good aspect of the USSR (all wellfare and social security) were dismantled and replaced by free market capitalism. But it's an ML view.
What allowed Gorbatchev and Yeltsin to come to power was rampant corruption and heavy bureaucracy. According to ML, this only appeared with Khrouchtchev. But Stalin rule (even Lenin to some extent) made it possible due to his inabillity to understand private property and markets are not a legal issue ("let's nationalize everything !") but originated from the division of labour (ex : rulers/doers). When Stalin saw sabotage everywhere when it was mostly the manifestation of markets emulated by the bureaucracy, since value still applied.

Because MUH GLOBALISM is the big bad boogeyman right now, and Russia is trying very hard to avoid a global (and USA led) world, since she wants a global (but Russia led) world instead.
In that sense, Russia and her allies Iran, Syria, China, Brazil, South Africa are enemies of globalism, sorta.

The fall of the USSR was a good thing, I don't want another Venezuela for people to point at and blame the left, when its a capitalist state.

You do realize that significant part of social and workers' rights and movements only exist because of USSR, not to mention that overall it was a success, compared to "other capitalist" systems?

Russia doesn't have such ambitions, yet. It just wants a hands off backyard.

kill yourself

If you're looking for their rationale, you're in the wrong track. His authoritarianism, reactionarism and paternalism appeal to their Freudian impulses, so Putin feels like a strong, able and even noble leader to them.

Rightists have low lQ

- Varg

so what Russia has now?

Actually Venezuela is better than USSR cuz it has more than 1 party so its actually more Left

USSR wasn't perfect but saying 'lol im glad they failed' is dumb. It was a stable nation, much better than Venezuela

1993 was the counter coup unless I got my facts wrong. Yeltsin would've been ousted otherwise

Regarding Venezuela, Putin's Russia is its big butt buddy.

Moscow also actively pumps tons of money into Chechnya which is a literal fundamentalist Islamic state just for the sake of holding onto territory in what is otherwise a majority Orthodox Christian country.