"nu-manliness"

What do you think of this phenomenon? They're like dudes who don't do anything manly, but still want to appear that way

IRRELEVANT. DON'T CARE. MOVE ON.

Lmao you got banned in the other thread for like the 80th time this month

And you're going to keep doing this and spamming this

By getting banned for the 90th time in a week obviously

benis

Metro sexuality is "nu-manliness" too you stupid fucking idiot.

Why is this?

this isn't the topic for this board

please fucking stop

Plus the American ideal of manliness is total forced corporate garbage like everything else in your country

BECAUSE ROASTIES DON'T APPRECIATE SUPREME GENTLEMEN

The Male gender is a commodity now so they gotta be quality products in the sexual free market

>>>/r9k/
>>>/v9k/
>>>/out/

fuck me are the filters ded too?

Hmm? What "filters" do you speak of?

(((anglos)))
white genocide
anti white
gmo

Fuuugggggg DDDDDDDDD::::

Im still confused how that was relevant to this post.

I honestly don't understand how Elliot Rodger couldn't find a gf. He looks an average guy to me. I have seen far worst men out there with girlfriends.
Ok i understand that in the later years he became full autist and kill every chance he could get to find one…

Maybe looks are a minor part?
Steve mqueen was ugly, name one girl at the time that didn't want to get fucked senseless by him

Girls cheat on their numales with real men like us and the numales are okay with it. Hail victory.

yes

no

I blame pol

That guts is hot though and I dont even know anything about him

see

White supremacists see sex fucking SEVEN years later than average. Most people who end up normal just fuck in high school and get it over with, what's so god damn difficult about this

You're pathetic. People see you as pathetic. They don't want to be with you. You're repulsive to us. Nobody is going to love you.

This is the face of the new male.

Unlike what Holla Forums tells you, it is personality that is everything.

He's the rugged bad boy old school. 5'8", lots of booze, cigs and fast stuff.

Less and less tho…for both genders

So communists are degenerates who have too much gay sex but they also don't have sex

Make up your god damn mind

Not really? If anything I've seen the demand is more and more.

Is this supposed to be bad?
Chastity is a virtue

Chastity is a virtue for women user

I don't have this problem anymore, just the general perception. I'm happy and in love with a girl that's (almost) everything i was hoping to find.

it is.

honestly this. read Tiqqun's "Young-Girl"

pdf won't post but it's available online in English

fuck off, manwhores are equally as bad as female sluts.
I have too much respect for myself and my body to go around stick my penis on every hole. I have standards

Bugmen mentality is a problem amongst the left
It's sad

What the fuck is a bugman, stop speaking in buzzwords and get banned again for the thousandth time in a week

Are you talking about Adam Friedland?

Key words: "Too much respect for myself"

what is a bugman?

"small-souled bugman" implies that the person has been cut off from their cultural roots, and totally subsumed into consumerist neoliberal hive. they are totally lack any sort of sympathy for their ancestors folkways, higher spirituality, or passion. if they do engage in activities that are somewhat human, they still are heavily tinged by global capitalism. if they are a sportsfan, they will participate heavily in fantasy sports(which is obsessed with statistics, 'scientific' analysis of performance). if they exercise, it will be all cardio, and tracked by fitbit and then uploaded to faceberg. tastes in food, art, music, movies are predetermined by review aggregator sites like yelp, metacritic or rotten tomatoes. political views only appeal to them if they seem 'rational,' and derived from the sort of conventional wisdom, economics influenced worldview seen in works like 'moneyball', nate silver's 538 blog, and 'freakonomics.'

Stop being spooked faggot they worship capitalism

Fuck I guess I'm a bug then, because fuck that

BUGMAN, HE'S HERE TO SAVE THE DAY

What separates me from having sex with someone is much more than the clothes on my body you filthy compulsive fornicator.
cuddling>sex any day of the week

take your meds

>>>/incel/

also
I D E O L O G Y

Nah fuck that

God damn this post makes me mad!

A bugman is your typical big left leaning city dweller. He is usually obsessed with consumerism, lining up to purchase the newest iPhone or MacBook when it comes out, and using a smartwatch/smart home speaker for longer than the week after he bought it. Chances are he owns other throwaway smart gadgets as well. All his tastes in movies, music, expensive food, art, and more are determined by what review sites and blogs say.

Everything about his personality and life is not defined by who he is, but by what he buys and his consumerist tendencies. He'll be subscribed to at least one, maybe multiple subscription services, he'll happily use social media and upload all of his information to the cloud, and he'll gravitate towards things that seem "rational" and use big words.

In fact, their social media use defines a lot about who they are, as they try to get the most likes on social media bragging about their life and viewing the lives of others who do the same.

Yet there is something big missing about their life, something that can be seen in their face. Something that can be seen the minute you strip away all the consumerist choices and realize, there's nothing else. Their lives are empty, hollow, and all about serving corporations, until they die, and this is seen in their empty insectoid stare that implies they're dead inside, giving them the name bugmen.

I've literally never met anyone with any of this shit in their home and I live around the worst people in the world

Oh fucking pleeease then all of Holla Forums would be gone in the week if you wanted to solve this problem.

The internet comes to define who we are, wow, what a shocking conclusion. You aren't suffered from it all, you're an Enlightened Mind

This reads like the biggest projection

I actually know a guy like this IRL; he even calls himself liberal when there's no party or political current with that name in this country.

You mean the stare most white nationalist nerds have that make nobody on Earth want to fuck them

no, that's a strawman

um excuse you the preferred term for that is 'aspie glare'

I pity the women that fall for you lies and schemes you pathetic and sad man.
I hope one day you get to be fooled by someone as well so you can pay for your wrong doings

Autism

>>>/incel/
>>>/v9k/
>>>/r9k/
Please migrate to one or all of the above

Love playing a pawn in a human chess match for the amusement of my regional manager's idiot Holla Forums posting high school aged son.

Linkara?

Failsons are merking their parents. Parents are going to start merking back. Electrified game controllers, poisoned Code Red, etc.

FRANKENSTEIN GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD

Uh

ok

Virgin retard.

I bet there is no relation between all these points no sir.

So this is the true power of the unemployed shut in r9ker.. Woah…

all these strawmen

Don't really care. But the #metoo-campaign has at least in Sweden dealt a severe blow to the sensitive, "I'm a feminist, so I care"-men.

All this salt and denial.Its not a straw man when even the old vanguard in the White Nationalist movements see Spencer as a kike or even use the term Alt Kike. The far right mocked the far left for eating itself bast on oppression and shit. Get ready for that to bite you fucks right back in the ass. Only a matter of time till there is infighting and splintering. Heck its already happening between the Deus Vult fags and the Pagan fags. It will only grow.

How?