Is this the end of Clintonworld, Holla Forums?

Is this the end of Clintonworld, Holla Forums?

Is the nightmare finally over?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump–Russia_dossier
acronymfinder.com/Slang/INFA.html
slang.site/en/5124-infa-sotka.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cDXM-ZQwtRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where did they go wrong? Why can't we go back to how things were?
"I think she's gone through terrible times," Trump told Blitzer in the interview. "I think she's been through more than any woman should have to bear — everything public. I mean, women go through this on a private basis and can't take it, she's on the front page of every newspaper every week with what went on in Washington."

"I think she's a very, very good person," Trump said of Clinton. "I think she's had a very tough life the last few years. I mean, what could be tougher than that? I mean, can you imagine those evenings when he's just being lambasted by this crazy Ken Starr, who is a total wacko? There's the guy. I mean, he is totally off his rocker. And can you imagine being lambasted like that all day and then saying, 'Darling, what are we having for dinner?' It's gotta be pretty tough."

Did Rodham revenge cuck Bill with Donald?
A. Probably.

This has been known for a while. It's even in the Wikipedia article, with sources going back to January.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump–Russia_dossier

Thanks, Obama. In many ways he contributed to the downfall of Clintonworld.

What a gaylord. I thought it was a parody or right-wing blog photo at first. From first black president to first gay president. And they wonder why Trump won. I actually had a black conspiracy prone friend, who actually told me "you know Michelle Obama is a man." The fuck were they thinking. Barrack should've spent some more time mingling around Chicago when he was doing his research for role of first Black president.

Why would they even attach her name to any of this? The DNC and RNC being corrupt is pretty out in the open but the Clinton name is fucking toxic. Even fence sitters and moderate liberals cringe at the Clinton name nowadays.

If the Clintons wanted to take credit for an investigation why don't they wait until after something concrete is turned up through the investigation and then advise people after the fact they helped fund it? Attaching her name to it before hand just casts doubt on the whole thing.

Then again… the Clinton campaign practically is the DNC.

In the long run could Clinton ruin the Democratic party more by losing a race than Obama did by serving 8 years? Really activates the almonds.

This.

Not really a new thing, is it?

Doesn't actually have much impact on my view of the Russia thing - the DNC would basically be obliged to support investigations if the alphabet agency claims were accurate, and there would be an incentive to do this even if they aren't and the DNC (yes, a corrupt lot) somehow knew objectively that they weren't. And of course Clinton would.

Meanwhile, we have stuff like the Trump Jr. email (which he released himself) and there really probably is more to it than hot air. That's not to say there isn't a lot of hot air and anti-Russia propaganda - there absolutely is.

Not until she dies. And even then her daughter might take up the mantle.

cute

What about that old lady that was saying that Michelle was transgender and then died some days later?
What about those times obama called Michelle Michael? I mean…who does that, who makes the mistake of calling the wife's name? Not just once, but multiple times. Who the fuck does that? You sleep with her every night for years and you can't even say the correct name?

Ok, you got me user. But where did the children come from? We're still assuming that they came from some biological woman somewhere right? Or….

Does this shit auto-sage now or something?

Oh dear user, you must be new here. The only way Clinton is leaving the public sphere is when the shambling corpse becomes completely immobile, with whatever it is that possesses and animates it forced to go build up an avatar elsewhere.

What does it meaaaannn?

Clinton stole them from Haiti. INFA 1000%

Inharmonic Noises from Above (Dutch band)?
acronymfinder.com/Slang/INFA.html

Were my bump privileges revoked? How does this work now?

Rare Russian meme
slang.site/en/5124-infa-sotka.html
Didn't realise I was one of the last people using it since this is the only info I could find on it.

Dank. So, back on the stealing them from Haiti, She did this in 98? When Bill was still in office? When did she first get into the child trafficking business?

I don't know I just made it up. Ties everything together nicely though doesn't it?

I am 100% convinced that Hillary would make much worse president than Trump. Both in general and for the left. I couldn't say ho was worse, but her post-election sperging convinced me fully.

Obama's kids aren't fake but his marriage is indeed a sham. He had to marry a black woman for political reasons despite not ever dating them previously. He was/is basically Tom from the Boondocks.

Trump is a dream compared to a Hillary presidency.
The list goes on and on but these are my top picks.

That was pretty clear even before the election. We don't need the left to be blamed for Hillary's fuck ups.

Yeah but a Clintonworld organ like HuffPo reporting this without wild prevarications and UM ACKCHOOALLY here's why Hilldawg did nothing wrong… is a first.

Not to mention the uranium deal stuff - it's really starting to sound like she's getting thrown under the bus (if only to ensure she doesn't resurface for 2020)

Not really, no. Especially when the kids look so much like them. Sasha has the same goofy proportions with the big ears big forehead he got from his white grandad going on. You can especially see it in the baby photos.

youtube.com/watch?v=cDXM-ZQwtRM

Must have used some kind of CIA facial recognition on the babbies.