So is postmodernism just a bourgeois plot to undermine Marxist theory and protect capitalism?

So is postmodernism just a bourgeois plot to undermine Marxist theory and protect capitalism?

If not for this dipshit most universities would probably still have a strong Marxist presence

Judith Butler is a thought virus.

t. complete inability to think systematically

Its not a plot, its just the logic of capitalism

We have this thread every week, comrades.

Ah yes, "is dialectic of nothingness a class struggle in structuralist interpretation of existentialist historical materialism?" is truly something that we all miss.

lemme guess you've never read Foucault

no it is a reaction to the new conditions of flexible accumulation and space-time compression

"everything I don't like is postmodernism" and "everything I don't like is bourgeois" in one post, your retardation is impressive, OP.

Although I can't speak for all pomo stuff, I've read Foucault and his ideas are actually pretty interesting and useful to leftists. I've also heard good things about Baudrillard and Deleuze but I haven't read any of them.

Yes

CIA and FBI directed their efforts against specific left-wing organizations which emerged against the immediate material conditions of the time.

Postmodernism created an institutionally pro-capitalist framework which has taken hold of almost every academic discipline and edged out effectively all anti-capitalist discourse.

The former is a tragedy of decades, the later is a tragedy of centuries.

It has complete;y deconstructed western culture leaving nothing but empty atomized people ready to be filled with corporations marketing various products to us. An irrational identity politics that does nothing but divide the proles and makes everyone into a special snowflake.

I read some article that said the catholic church loves pomo thought because its against the rationality of the enlightenment. as before the enlightenment the world was governed by christian faith.

Its so ingrained in western peoples by now, even if people admit its shit they cant come up with some new way of thinking.

Post modernism states that there are no universal truths, but the libs who practice it state things like gender is a social construct, or all white people are racist.

this kills the marxist, I really wish foucault was still alive.

No I haven't, just the opening chapters of Discipline and Punish.

Don't he and other postmodernists reject the existence of class struggle by arguing that hierarchy just means who holds power over others, while also insisting that we can't objectively say oppression is harmful because truth isn't real?

Where is this from?

the unabomber manifesto

some article by Jodi Dean published in 2015

books.google.com/books?id=FQTrBgAAQBAJ&pg=PA62&lpg=PA62&dq="Identity politics proved a boon for the right, enabling the alliance between social conservatives and neoliberals"&source=bl&ots=lU8BTdBcu2&sig=DpwfGuLbiEizubRX7W8yxIWyuw0&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi3sr-ds_vWAhXDz4MKHaIMBbgQ6AEIKDAA#v=onepage&q="Identity politics proved a boon for the right, enabling the alliance between social conservatives and neoliberals"&f=false

I've been seeing it a lot these past few days, some guy probably read this book and screenshotted it

Isn't that itself a universal truth?