Trump's Net Approval Rating Has Dropped Dramatically in Every State

EVERY
STATE

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol what a twat

He fucked up

All Going As. planned. yesss Goyim please keep destroying yourselves so 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧We🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 can stay hidden.

Didn't Trump just back out of UNESCO for being "Biased against Israel"

What did Trump mean by this?

Are those the same polls that gave Hillary a 99% chance of winning the presidency?

No, it's different. And an election and a presidency one year into office are pretty fucking different as well.

You'll have to pardon my extreme skepticism of political polling data. I have lost all faith in the instutution after this election tbh

TRUMP IS HERE TO BRING IN MAX SECURITY STATE. HE WILL NOT GAS KIKES. THEY WANT US FIGHTING. WEVE BEEN INFILTRATED ANONS

Everyone NEEDS to pull their SHEKS out OF ALL CORPS. ONE AT A TIME THEY WILL EXPOSE THEMSELVES LIKE THEY R DOING NOW. NutSac ONLY WAY TO GO

YOU ALL REALLY THINK TRUMP IS GUNNA LEAD THE "GROUND CHARGE" on his horse against (THEM)? Nonono he is THEM. HE IS REALLY HER TO BE HONEST BOTH SIDES PAINTED OPPOSITE PICS OF EASCHOTHER FOR THE SHEEP SO WE CANT DETERMINE WHO ENEMY REALLY IS.. ITS THE SECURITY/CORPORATE STATE. YOU NEED TO FIND A SMALL GROUP FACE TO FACE NETWORKING. All PLATFORMS ARE COMPROMISED. ALONG WITH ALL MEDIA FROM RIGHT LEFT AND ALTRIGHT, MSM. IVE BEEN LURKING FOR YEARS WATCHING YOU ALL BE LED AROUND AND PUSHED TONONE SIDE THEN THE OTHER.. ALL ALT RIGHT L/RIGHT LEADERS IN SPOTLIGHT ARE NOGOOD ALL JEWS LITERALLY DO UR HOMEWORK

source: my pozzed ass

THE LEFT IS LITERALLH JUST A TOOL 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧THEY)) USED THIS WHOLE TIME TO BAIT US. SOROS IS THE NAZI. REMEMBER TAHT WOULD MAKE HILLARY THE NAZI. WHY WOULD THE MSM BE DEMONIZING THE PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT TRUMP AND NOT JUST TRUMP?! Think about it long and hard……..

He had like a 30% chance on election day. If a doctor told you you had a 30% of having full blown AIDS you'd probably flip the fuck out

wtf I love neocons shills now

Triggered Trumplrinas ITT

It's Not a JoKE goy. VEGAS pulled the Mask bask on EVERYONE including Trump. listen I'm just a normal Goyim. I THINK NutSac is way to go.. THE REAL ORIGINAL GENUINE NutSac. NOT THE BULLSHIT DICKHEAD SPENCER AND ALL THOSE OTHER FAGGOT KIKES PREACH. STICK TO REAL NutSac PRINCIPALS. WALK THE WALK. BUT TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN INTRESTS. I KNOW ITS HARD TO GRASP. YOULL SEE ON THE 4TH WHEN OUR LORD AND SAVIOR DECLARES MARTIAL LAW. KEK.

They are Not stupid Goys. this has been a LONG TIME COMING. this isn't just a few conspiracy coincidences.. THIS IS EVERYTHING ALLL COMING AT YAH. TRUMPS A BUISNESS MAN NOT A GENERAL. JEWS LIE BUT THEY ALSO TELL THE TRUTH TO GET THE GOYIM RILED UP….

WE HAVE unmasked THEM. NOW we and ONLY WE as GOYIM CAN EXTERMINATE THEM. The gov won't.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

I think 10% of my neurons just died now

Trumpism is a hell of a drug. Wew lad.

Kek. MEME majik is TOO REAL. Just remember Goys. SO IS THE MAJIK ((THEY)) practice. CUCKS

Sometimes I wish I was a borderline braindead Trump fan. They live in such a magical world.

holy shit, plumpf btfo!
seriously OP, we don't care, we're not fucking liberals

Would you prefer Carl Sagan?

I agree it's not something to get excited about but I am curious at least to see how the mood is wrt Trump. The message from the left should adapt to whether he's liked or not.

Doesn't matter. He'll get re-elected.

How hard is it to understand Mr. Sagan? That RUSSIAN ops LITERALLY DEGENERATED THE LEFT PURPOSELY. That's WHY THERE BLAMING TRUMP for EVERYTHING. But Dems working with JEWS AND MUSLIMS THE "FAKE ONES" u know… From Russia. LITERALLY COOPTED BOTH SIDES AND WE ARE THE CANNON FODDER

Fantastic, can't wait for him to get replaced by exactly the same person but more forwardly professional

Russia did this. TO BOTH SIDES. AMERICA HAS BEEN INFILTRATED AND SOLD OUT. ALL TE CONTROL IS JUST SO WE DONT FIND OUT. But THEY LOST CONTROL. NOW WE KNOW….. GET READY FOR HAPPENING ON NOV4 BOLSHEVIK RESISTANCE

RUSSIAN JEWS GOYIM. IVE STUDIED THE LIZARD TACTICS FOR A LONG TIME. IM NOT religious. BUT JESUS WARNED ABOUT THOSE FAKE RUSSIAN JEWS

Hello, my fellow kekistanian.

W I N N I N G

SO LOW ENERGY!

New mexico voted Clinton

They are just mad he hasn't built the wall yet. Don't turn into some myopic meme spouters please. Take it to Twitter.

At this rate he'll be gone before the end of this year.

What a fucking joke, all he had to do was let his advisers run the country for him, but his sky high ego got in the way.

/po/tards are delusional as always.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html
I JUST KEEP TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOOOOOOOWN

It's held steady for the last five months according to this chart. And it's still not lower than Bush. Trumps people are still out there, and they haven't changed there minds yet.

This is amazing for a president that hasn't even completed his first year.

There is no downward trend since June.

I honestly can't even imagine what trump could do that would scare off the last of his base. You would think after the puerto rico disaster, the north korea tweets, and calling for media companies to lose their licenses even the traditional republicans would have backed off.

I already knew but seeing it again helps.
You know what. I think revolution won't be possible but rather a shit ton of riots will happen thats for sure.
Next year. I'm calling it & I'm always right.

Anglos are the problem you're right, fuck anglos and their imperialism

Eminem did this.

not supporting Trump - like, at all - but you have to be crazy to still believe these ludicrous statistics people in the media are spewing.
I find it hard to believe that Trump has decreased in approval rating within every single State, or even by 30% in New York
t. Amerilard New Yorker

funny right how 93% =/= 100%. If I had knew I had a 7% of getting hit by a bus tomorrow, I think I'd call in sick.

Yes: I'm sure Clinton's media was trying to emphasize the frightening fact that Trump just might have a terribly high chance of winning the election of 7%!!
Way to miss the fucking point. It doesn't chance the fact that the types of people you're sourcing massively skew the data they're presenting to you, docile twat.

Crash the economy.

Who cares. We're not liberals. If anything Trump is the embodiment of what the left hates about capitalism. Isn't that the gold mine? We're one 2008 away from fucking revolution (as long as someone acts this time around).

Back in 04 the dems/media were talking about how rapidly Bush's approval rating was falling and how he was definitely going to lose.

No one bothered to notice the actual level it was at. Turns out it never dropped below 50%

Sure someone is getting assblasted over this obvious course of action.

Not the precidency, the popular vote. Which did happen.

Fivethirtyeight's weighted poll has him at 37.9% approval

why would fox news deflate trump's approval rating? retard.

They live in a continuous bad trip. Sounds better than reality though tbh.

Yeah, but USA froze donations to them in 2011 under Obama, so it's just a formality. Basically Trump rubbing salt in unnecessary wounds out of spite

Funny how nobody gave a fuck when Obama did it.

user relax none of us are liberals here. Obama is a fucker and he gets the guillotine too.

Holy shit r u retarded?

This is why the left will never win

we should care, that asshole is peak Ideological Capitalism, tricking the working man with fake-ass populism and reactionary nonsense.

Not an argument

And yet he is no less the president for it, with a Republican Party that controls both houses and most states.
This is Vox-tier irrelevant nerdgasming.

some spicy af takes in this thread

this is too stupid that it has to be satire

Trump will most likely win reelection unless the Dems run a lefty. But they won't. They are already taking steps to ensure a Bernie can't win. But this time it won't be so obvious. They aren't focussed on beating Trump, they are only concerned about preventing a lefty from taking over. They would rather lose another election and keep the party. Because if they run a Bernie and he wins, then they lose the party.

Trump's low numbers mean nothing. All that matters is getting control of the democratic party.

take your meds.

Election polls had him consistently behind in every battleground state

You guys already had your commie in for 8 years what more do you want?

first do you know how the poll was conducted? They only called suburban left leaning communities. The poll was skewed from the start when you call only the suburbs of major cities.

Yes they are calling the same people and demographic areas.

the hook was baited 10 years ago. the democrats gave you your dictator who couldn't his way into a third term with a road map, a war criminal, a flashlight and everything he wanted.

How exactly would communism benefit me? I work a good job, I own my own property that is in no way bourgeois considering what I have to do to make it produce anything other than wild berries. So how exactly would communism benefit me? Communism has poured more blood into the soil of the lands it has taken over than any other form of government. Even the siege of Leningrad did not take 2% of the lives Communism has.So I either give up my property and grow what the state orders or I get a bullet to the head or sentenced to a gulag? No benefit there.
This is the easy part of communism and why it works so well on paper but fails in practice. Without a dictator running it the politburo has no power. And with dictatorships comes nepotism. Nepotism comes before mass executions. Look at the relationships between Trotsky, Lenin, and Stalin. Stalin was the main reason Trotsky was killed. Communism only works for everyone through the first leader and his rule is woefully short.

Wew, were you asleep for the last 8 years? Obama was a do-nothing pushover who's only major accomplishment was passing the Republican "market solutions" healthcare plan instead of single-payer.

Dude I'm pretty sure you're talking to an actual cop, don't waste your time

Read a book anytime.

spotted the Clinton voter

So what. The Dems aren’t any better. Unless Jill Stien becomes president very little in Burger electoral politics will ever amount to anything.

So what. The Dems aren’t any better. Unless Jill Stien becomes president very little in Burger electoral politics will ever amount to anything important.

So what. The Dems aren’t any better. Unless Jill Stien becomes president very little in Burger electoral politics will ever amount to anything important. The only issues where there is serious disagreement in policy between the dems and republicans are meme-tier issues like the wall.

Trump could nuke the world and there would still be people stumbling around in the post apocalypse, with their hair and face sloughing off and eyeballs and mouths mutating onto their chest, who'd still be talking about how Trump totally pwned those kulturul marxist libcucks. Ultimately the most hardcore of Trump's base is completely politically illiterate and do not support him because of his policies, but support him because they're on team red and therefore it doesn't matter what the coach does or says, you support him because he's the coach goddamn it.

lol wut

But the meme was saying you had high autism levels.

Trips and dubs. Nice steal.

Lol

Holy shit

trump actually did worse then romney during the last election.

I don't know fam, with the way things are going he might be another LBJ.

Watch him get reelected anyway as the dems nominate someone even less popular and the left refuses to launch a serious third-party campaign.

Is a serious third party even possible with the US setup?

Yeah. Ross Perot came damn close to getting the presidency that way, and at lower levels there are always a couple independents in congress who had to beat both sides to get there. (Including Sanders in his first few races until the Democrats stopped trying.)

If the dems nominate some elite neoliberal who can't bother pretending to care about ordinary people and the repubs nominate Trump I think we can take it with a real campaign.

Can we stop giving a fuck about approval ratings? Most people don't give a shit enough to ever take a poll or answer a survey. And even during the election cycle, the polls were wrong. I've never taken a poll, no one I know has ever taken a poll.

It's a dead meme. Stop.

true.

Why do you insist in comparing an election to simple survey statistics. While at the time Trump's chance seemed slim, polls failed to account for the large number of new voters and the "closeted" supported who did go out and vote and ultimately shifted the electoral college (which played heavily on those projections). These days there's hardly anything controversial or intimidating about a "job approval" question and is a simple ask and record answer process, quite unlike the complex formulas to to predict a presidency. They are simply two different questions and procedures. Stop trying to pretend everything is a conspiracy to deface the already faceless dorito dotard.

Didn't have a party. I'm talking about a real party with senators and congressmen.

Miss me with that liberal shit. Give me a call when the #Resist brigade starts critiquing capitalism. Approval rating for a president says little about people's opinion of capitalism.

Shoulda built the wall.

Come on now.

Serious as in can it put pressure on the duopology to take up third party positions? Yes, that's happened many times in the past. Serious as in have any meaningful electoral power? No, see Duverger's Law.

"no"