UNDERCOVER IN ANTIFA: Their Tactics and Media Support Exposed!

youtube.com/watch?v=RmNz2jGzsDA
it looks like they've been exposed, guys. Time to wrap it up. We can't let Antifa achieve their goals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=36IuviStYAI&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wat

Remember when he ran away from that debate with potholer

ANTITROT ACTION

The whole 'kill everyone who isn't us' thing with American/and Brit antifa weirds me out. Greek antifa are the best.

The Ben Shapiro protest was dumb, and American antifa sucks for the most part, but this footage was very clearly edited to make this shit look worse than it is. This is complete alarmist bullshit.

A bit behind on the narrative, but yeah.
Guess they can't namedrop one of 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧THEM🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 if they can't get the details on who's funding these clowns.

Hahah, the cops were the only people dumb enough to be nice to them and Steven still had to ridicule and brag at them for his retarded narrative.

I hope he gets punched again, I need new wallpaper for my phone

Man I wish there was funding. Because there's no funding. Nobody is paying antifa to do this shit.

oh noses, steven chowderhead found the protocols of the elders of antifa, which as we all know is heirarchical and organized

Crowder is just going through his Gender Dysphoria, he just needs to know that whatever he feels he is, we will always be accepting of his insatiable need to wear dresses and suck dick to totally trigger the liberals.

no see it's ironic cocksucking so it doesn't count, it's just like saying 'no homo'

Greek antifa have literally murdered neonazis.

He is almost certainly a closet homo.

I know. It's great.

that's good

this is what i think of every time i see this guy's face

every time he does this kind of 'silent majority' grandstanding

i just remember him pissing his pants realizing there is no 'silent majority' backing him

All I saw were some kids trying to act tough and discussing a worst case scenario.

He's clearly gay. He's not even good at subduing his camp personality.

that's because that's all it really was tbh

At this point it's just part and parcel of being on the right, no matter what part of the right

Syrian partisan girl got hired by 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧ALEX JONES🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 to trash-talk antifa

I don't even like the YPG, but I certainly know that they are certainly not a part of ISIS.

Yhea imperialist YPG sux but this article is just hysterical
youtube.com/watch?v=36IuviStYAI&feature=youtu.be

What's that gray shit on his dick? Is that a fuck up on the image or is he hosting some fungus?

It does look awfully like it's a fungus

Isn't she Muslim?

what kind of millennial doesn't know who Crowder is? the guy is like this generation's Rush Limbaugh

ΖΗΤΩ ΣΟΣΙΑΛΙΣΜΟΣ
ΖΗΤΩ ΜΑΡΞΙΣΜΟΣ-ΛΕΝΙΝΙΣΜΟΣ

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH wtf is it really from infowars ?

people don't believe this right?