National Trotskyism

For some reason National Troskyism stays a silly meme, while L.D. Trotsky has actually a very direct connection to the historic Russian National Bolshevism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Radek
marxists.org/archive/radek/1923/06/schlageter.htm
Moreover strange this person was actually a Jew

Other urls found in this thread:

libcom.org/files/NATIONAL BOLSHEVISM IN WEIMAR GERMANY.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tan_Malaka
marxists.org/archive/lenin/works/1911/jan/02.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

libcom.org/files/NATIONAL BOLSHEVISM IN WEIMAR GERMANY.pdf
karl Radek translated Hitler's Mein Kampf into Russian in 1932, for what he was first nominated, and then shot.

t.trump. Is he naztrot?

top kek

I guess in Soviet Russia jews control Nazis and the samurai fears the merchats.

most people who call themselves nationalists these days are basically paleocons who are huge isolationists so it's simply considered silly to be a nationalist and in favor of permanent revolution

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tan_Malaka
Don't forget about this guy.

Lenin himself called Trosky a Judas once upon a time. This has been of course pucked up and spread by Stalin's propagandists.
marxists.org/archive/lenin/works/1911/jan/02.htm

WTF is that guy? A Kuomintang? A Jap?

Getout withg ur shit

Radek, not Trotsky

Radek seems like the type who was immune to the feral plague of ideology. A truly free spirit. I can imagine him having greats bants with Holla Forumsfags and BTFOing them effortlessly using their own logic.

He was a stealth egoist

Bump for naztrot

holy shit

Radek was the first shitposter

What the hell? Was Radek an avatar of our lord Stirner?

da fuck is an Radek ur little pooop

brainlet detected
>>>/reddit/

NAZTROT NOT A MEME NIGGER
we let y uo now that naztrot is one true truth tht will cure Erth of capitalism and NIGGER JEWISH FINANCING
RADEK was real Stinrer. Other Stirner was FAKE and JEW who placed lyies in naztrot party
we reject all other idelogies for they not dialectal material for us. We use advnce metapysics to detrimine futre of human natural und r communismtic imperial, eternal revlution. This is he truith thy hide from school to make workers ant-naztrot
NAZBOL IS NAZTROT
plz lik and hit subscrube

Wouldn't National Trotskyism just be neoconservatism?

look, i changed the words around in various theories, now theres a new theory t.brainlet