Anyone got proof of "right wing violence" in the past 12 months? We've all seen proof of antifa violence...

youtube.com/watch?v=RmNz2jGzsDA

Anyone got proof of "right wing violence" in the past 12 months? We've all seen proof of antifa violence, but what about right wing violence?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eLeIZZ22D-U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Congressional_baseball_shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=BHM73eJCa7k
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/anti-donald-trump-campaigner-clayton-carter-shoot-republican-dead-head-george-jennings-a7895966.html
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/aug/16/look-data-domestic-terrorism-and-whos-behind-it/
nationalreview.com/article/446892/march-science-april-22-hijacks-science-leftist-cause
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/21/march-science-comes-under-microscope-over-left-til/
csmonitor.com/USA/2017/0922/What-is-antifa-and-does-its-rise-mean-the-left-is-becoming-more-violent
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/transgender-teenage-murder-ally-lee-steinfeld-stabbed-genitals-knife-no-hate-crime-cabool-missouri-a7971851.html
businessinsider.com/weird-causes-of-death-2016-7?IR=T/#w14-fall-from-tree--1413-deaths-3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ejem
youtube.com/watch?v=eLeIZZ22D-U

I hope antifa kills Stephen Crowder. Fuck you for linking to his video.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Congressional_baseball_shooting

youtube.com/watch?v=BHM73eJCa7k

Cry me a river. Now show me evidence of your imaginary fascists or fuck off.

737 americans were shot by cops in 2017 so far.

The right-wing is a paper tiger they have a handful of violent episodes and empty victories. Leftists black bloc, terrorize and humiliate right-wingers globally on a daily basis most not reported on. Attempting to compare the two is retarded.

Trying to organize fascism is a form of violence.

Oh right, how dare they enforce the law.

Antifa has yet to kill someone in America.

Google ISIS.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/anti-donald-trump-campaigner-clayton-carter-shoot-republican-dead-head-george-jennings-a7895966.html
"Anti trump activist"

Last time I checked it was the left that was making apologies for ISIS, and allowing the attacks to continue.

Liberals are antifa now? This shit is why you faggots get beaten. You are trying to so desperately to push everything even further right but it's not working because your numbers are just so fucking small.

Irrelevant, ISIS is right-wing in its ideology.

pic related

AKA liberal. Look at those fucking goobers, do you really think one of them is an antifa squater? Maybe instead of asking why the left is so violent you should be asking why the might-is-right right-wing is a bunch of fucking pussies. Literally being beaten and killed by flabby coffee shop liberals.

AKA liberal. Look at those fucking goobers, do you really think one of them is an antifa squater? Maybe instead of asking why the left is so violent you should be asking why the might-is-right right-wing is a bunch of fucking pussies. Literally being beaten and killed by flabby coffee shop liberals.

pic related

"He's not a BAMN/Antifa because I don't want him to be"

get cucked bootlicker
nigger did you read your own screencap? The march for science (which wasn't even nominally a leftist event) wasn't defending ISIS, they were saying don't bomb civilians

t. trumptard who unironically believes that the DNC and antifa are the same thing

This is true, however it is not one of antifa's imaginary "fascists" in America. They have existed long before the 2015/16 election and aren't really relevant except for being Muslims that people apologize for.

I don't give a fuck if he was or not it's just more likely that he was just a standard liberal like the baseball shooter and the lady that tried to run some conservative politician of the road and then bragged about it on facebook or something.

how about the dude that shot someone outside the milo thing, portland metro stabber, guy kills 2 brown ppl in kentucky, mosque shooter in canada.. weak ass op.

oh boy, pig shill. 'the law' an entirely arbitrary concept that the citzenry have no say in. commit right wing violence against yourself idiot.

Did you?

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/aug/16/look-data-domestic-terrorism-and-whos-behind-it/

So the "March for Science" is "the left"? Hmmm.

And? That is an example of science being weaponized against marginalized people. Or do you think the American bombs only kill bad guys?

Terrific study, leaving out major terrorist attacks committed by Muslims such as the Orlando nightclub shooting.

It was majority leftist.
nationalreview.com/article/446892/march-science-april-22-hijacks-science-leftist-cause
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/21/march-science-comes-under-microscope-over-left-til/

claiming that the bomb was dropped on "terrorists" assumes that the victims really were ISIS and not just some random military age males who the US assumed were ISIS.
Which is literally America's military policy for bombing in the middle east-kill first, verify if they're terrorists after the fact.
So yes, the tweet was correct, science (the bomb) was deployed as a weapon against marginalized people (innocent civilians).
So to repeat myself, get cucked you bootlicker.

Oh wow a billionaire backed interest group. How leftists. Truly these are dangerous left wing revolutionaries and not just liberals.

That's one of the attacks the article talks about. You ought to at least read shit before making your lame excuses.

Don't even fucking bother. There's a constant background noise of petty right wing violence in the US. Even when righties progress from beating up kids at concerts to isolated murders for muh Nazi masturbation fantasy, it barely makes the news for more than a day or two.

This is called "war" and civilian casualties. They are unavoidable. Last time I checked even D-day had civilian casualties you shit stain.

Sure about that?

ISIS, America, Ukraine, Venezuela, Syria, Iraq, Brazil, Afghanistan, Mexico, Turkey,

csmonitor.com/USA/2017/0922/What-is-antifa-and-does-its-rise-mean-the-left-is-becoming-more-violent

They're holding an Antifa flag? And? It doesn't show that they are aligning with them or denouncing them. More likely it shows that they are aligning with them which would only show that they are a leftist organization which hurts your original argument of "ISIS is right wing"

ISIS
Irrelevant to current politic in america
America funny joke
Ukraine see above
Venezuela I know you're joking now. I know you wouldn't want those people to continue to starve
Syria you're 100% correct, we should let ISIS rule the land.
Iraq ^
Brazil Yep. Lets just let people starve
Afghanistan
Mexico
Turkey Islam is a stain on the earth. It is only thanks to the political left that it is allowed to exist in the west. not that Turkey is part of the West

uhh any hate crime database?

Look in the past few days
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/transgender-teenage-murder-ally-lee-steinfeld-stabbed-genitals-knife-no-hate-crime-cabool-missouri-a7971851.html

Murder of transgender teen who was stabbed in genitals 'not a hate crime', police say.

All three had been living together in a mobile home before the attack in the living room of the residence.

They captured the sign from ISIS you fucking retard.

businessinsider.com/weird-causes-of-death-2016-7?IR=T/#w14-fall-from-tree--1413-deaths-3

I mean, I could continue, but ~372 deaths over a decade in a country with a population of 323 million is pretty small

Oh, so you're just a retarded neocon then

Yes, however if ISIS is in possession of an ANTIFA flag, would it not stand to reason then that they are agreeing with ANTIFA? Why else would they have an ANTIFA flag? Certainly not because their parents bought it for them.

antifa captured the isis flag you stupid worthless fucking retard

I didn't realize you were talking about the ISIS flag shit stain. Its not like you made that clear.

Wow, you figured out that terrorism isn't actually that much of a threat to Americans.

I guess you can't go around fear mongering about Muslims and Antifa, then.

Horseshoe theory but for people who stress the importance of "culture" in politics as an excuse to stay fixated on children's entertainment.

He said in a thread on right-wing terrorism