ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

IT IS TIME TO MAKE INTERNATIONAL BAN OF THIS SEXIST PEDOPHILIA FILTH!!!!

change.org/p/united-nations-enact-an-international-ban-on-anime-and-manga-2e2ad3ba-a379-4209-a4d6-0afcd8fb543d

Just nuke Japan and get it over with

Nukes are what caused anime in the first place so nuking Japan will just make it worst.

Hi, Holla Forums.

I think you'll find the amount of fucks we give about this disappointing - we do not care about cartoons. Unless smooth jazzmaster Benny G drew them, anyway.

Please love us, Mr. Garrison ;_;

Nah it'll turn them back into samurai.

reddit plz

benis

Nothing of that would've happened, was it not for filthy Japs, though.

take your meds

Seriously though, anime shouldn't be banned. It should be scoffed at, like a shallow and stupid occupation of emotionally and intellectually stunted losers.
Well… It kinda is. I guess it should be scoffed at more.

What's Canada doing?

iirc it's about First People not being able to get clean drinking water

Please read some books.

Ahh, I see. Wasn't aware that was a (non-functioning) water pump.

please fuck off back to reddit, pseud

Why are you so triggered by reminder of the fact that anime is low quality copypasta of primitive tropes, that you can't even?

I know it's just a troll petition but everything written on that page is true.

is this your first day or the internet or something, or are you trying to farm (you)s?

I'm trying to share my insight, and I wonder why your reaction is nothing but defensive and irrational insults.

WE
DONT
SPEAK
SPANISH
AAAAAAAAAAAAA

SOPA DE MACAO HUEHUEHUEHUE

And I was saying your insight isn't terribly insightful considering I remember it being used as low-energy b8 in 2004 and for years after.

On the contrary, anime should be the only permissible form of animated media. Global communism will make this a reality.

Calm your cojones ese.

No thanks Holla Forums wall yourself.

I mean I now that's the end plan but we're still pretending to "fit in" with image board culture. Right, Moon Blossom? We can't blow cover just yet.

Keep telling yourself that, boyo