Are you ready for President Zucc? Here he is interacting with humans of the working class segment

Are you ready for President Zucc? Here he is interacting with humans of the working class segment.

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/facebook.html
knowyourmeme.com/memes/fake-mark-zuckerberg-facebook-posts
evalbum.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Zuccerberg gets the volcano nigga

reptilians are confirmed

I will eat my hat if burgers elect le reptile man
this looks more and more like some twilight zone epizode

I would vote for president Zucc
Just for the lulz

Fully automated porky capitalism for the 1% with genocide for the plebs confirmed. Rejoice, we are getting communism, just not the way we expected.

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is getting my vote

He came FROM aa volcano
He's a good vote

I can't wait for my UBI and global required Facebook IDs!!
Richard Stallman has a whole page on why Facebook is harmful on his site listed here: stallman.org/facebook.html
It's not only a privacy fucking nightmare but it's also a liberal platform that censors any form of radical ideas and views, it's straight skynet tier scary shit, Mark Zuckerburg is a fucking lizard and should be executed

Rocket Jesus > The Zucc

The Republican coalition is about to start flying apart, as they now more or less have complete control of the government. The Judiciary is packed with conservative judges. They have an unassailable majority in Congress. The executive is currently chaired by a Republican clown.

While I don't doubt that much of it is political theater, you can see the seams coming apart with this Obamacare shit. Despite having the political power to do what they've been bitching about for nearly a decade and repeal Obamacare, the party itself is incapable of either crafting legislation (naturally, because just about all the legislation that means anything is written for them, and they have no experience or expertise outside of signing what's put in front of them), or passing it. And it's no wonder why. The Republican platform is fucking awful, and the more of it they fulfill–as we can see now–the worse off everyone becomes.

More than that, though, the coalition the Republican party is built on is riddled with contradictory positions. For example, the Religious Right's obsession with banning abortion conflicts with the Libertarian/Tea Party-leaning bloc's demands for small, unintrusive government.

These kinds of contradictions are going to cripple the Republican party, who is now bereft of their Democratic counterparts, who they need to get things passed for numerous reasons. Now they're caught in a double-bind. The more legislation they pass, the more of their bases they're going to piss off. And if they don't pass any of the special interest legislation, the more they're going to piss off their various bases of support. One way or another, this coalition they've constructed can't last, and fracturing is going to occur.

When this happens (if not before), that's when you're going to see these hucksters swarming into office. They'll ride on the wave of corporate-fetishism that Dems and Reps both have been building for decades, and will be portrayed as technocratic, dispassionate businessmen interested in effective management of the government rather than "partisanship." I don't know if they'll go so far as to declare "an end to partisanship," but the traditional "values" driven party identification we've seen up til now I believe is on borrowed time.

The Dems are totally fucked at this point, and I expect them to go the same way, too. They've been testing the waters with supporting "progressive" candidates, but that faces the same problems that the Republicans are facing. If they pass actual progressive legislation, they're going to piss off their corporate benefactors who rely on worker insecurity to maintain their massive profits. If they don't pass legislation, they're only going to alienate their supporters even further. A move in a "progressive" direction leaves them in the same double-bind.

Based on these assumptions, I think the only reasonable (or "reasonable," I guess) course of action for both parties is further technocratic corporatization. Instead of lawyers and legislators, they'll be fronted by various executives or entrepreneurs. I think this is especially likely too because it will mean real, direct control of social mechanisms and processes for the Bourgeoisie. Instead of spending billions per year on lobbying someone to pass legislation for them, they'll just cut out the middle men and pass their own legislation. They'll dress it up with "cutting government waste" or "improving social efficiency" or some amalgam of corporate, focus-group tested buzzwords. As government dysfunction and ineptitude increases, the more people will be willing to entertain and agree with the idea that, yeah, the reason things are so fucked up are because of these politicians, who are universally loathed. That isn't hyperbole. Last I saw, Bernie Sanders is the only politician in the country with an approval rating in positive double digits. Elizabeth Warren iirc was also positive, but in the single digits. The idea that the rest of these "traditional, squabbling politicians" are the reason their government and society is failing isn't exactly going to be difficult for the majority of people to buy.

So, if you thought Porky was bad before, just wait until Porky not only has all the money, but also unmitigated access and control of the government.

You better like hats. Google will side with Zuckerberg and obviously so will Faceberg, which will go farther than it did in the last elections to get Zuckerberg elected.

Arent there in party elections going on in the usa now anyway?

If he wanted to run for president he would have to already announce it wouldn't he?

Wouldnt other tech companies be anti-Zucc out of fear of competition?
Like twitter, google etc…?

Thunderfoot debunked Musk years ago

Americans won't elect a Jewish president. Here's a bonus zucc meme.

I don't think you're allowed to announce your candidacy before a certain point, the midterm elections I think. I want to say it's to discourage someone losing the election, then immediately re-declaring their candidacy and spending the next four years campaigning.

This is just off the top of my head, though. I'd check if I weren't about to head out the door.

Possible, but they could also trade favors. They help out Zuckerberg, and once elected he helps all tech companies (which is easier than helping his and fucking others). It isn't like google or twitter are direct competitors to his business.

Depends are they more pro liberal than anti competition.

Didn't work for Herzog

They are symbionts in a corporate ecosystem. While they do compete in some spheres, they rely on one another as a corporate bloc when dealing with Washington and their actual corporate opponents in the older industries.

Quality post

Zucc is a good boy tbh

a zucc & musk ticket would be unstoppable

all information and transport controlled
try and organise a protest, whoops looks like the zucc deleted you from the internet
try and block a road, whoops the tesla™ skynet instantly routed all traffic around you

be mean online, the next time you get in your car you it takes you straight to prison

Elon Musk is a venture billionaire, his fortune could be gone the next day because his company's stocks are a bubble (how the fuck are Tesla's stock worth more than GM when Tesla doesn't even produce 100,000 cars a year) , overpriced because of the promise of future profits.

Shit like twitter, uber, snapchat, etc. Will come tumbling down and pop during the decade.

I've still got my money on Kanye 2020

#GiveMeTheZucc

This 100%. America is not fit for a 2 party system. The Economist suggested that there's 4 major blocks now:
-Bernie-style succdems
-Liberals who lean Hillary without major positions beyond green and social issues
-Libertarian/Tea-party 'cuckservatives'
-The christian, anti-immigration far right

What the fuck, this guy is actually going through every single fucking state. Alaska only has 50k inhabitants.

you can't make it through a primary with zero charisma
voters will be weirded out by his aspergers

This already happened in France with Macron btw, and they have much better social safety nets than America.

He doesnt even need to talk, if he has the money he is the winner

PR teams, tv and internet propaganda can do wonders

This would unironically be a good campaign slogan.

Yeah that didn't go so well for Hillary

Hasn't he already said multiple times that he has no interest in running

Why does everyone keep talking about him

RED ALERT RED ALERT
FACEBOOK SERVERS ROOMS STUFFED WITH BODIES CONFIRMED

Money can't fix a shitty, uncharismatic candidate.
Clinton outspent Trump 2:1.

He got them algorithms boi. All that face book data from previous elections, put it in to the computar. -Beepbopbiip- output=how to win election

algorithms boi.

And almost won, if she was running agains less charismatic candidate like any other republican that was running she would won 100%

The important thing for primaries isn't social media manipulation, it's press coverage on cable news. Take a look at the demographics of Dem primary voters.

PORKY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

How the fuck is that possible?
Also since when "lationo" is a race?
I thought that there is only White, Black and Yellow race

he may not be interesting in running for the president, but I bet he is planning to get into politics

someone screencap this

Trump will run again. Dem will act like that meme: Dems 2020, have you seen the other guys

If he will be able to
I mean he is pretty old

Latino, Black, White, etc are listed under 'ethnicity' in the chart, not 'race'.
I'm guessing you aren't American. Here, Latino is a distinct identity which is separate from White.

Trump will face a primary opponent, and he might loose

White, black and yellow are groups of similar races. "Other" includes shit like natives, jews, etc who aren't in enough numbers to have their own entry.

You have a point. A jewish president would be actually less likely to shower Israel with money.

They almost elected Bernard last year.
Only corruption and rigging impeded it.

Is right.
It would be a nightmare for Israel.

Choose your favorite tech porky for 2020!

I personally think the cult around the Elon "21st Century Robber Baron" Musk is pretty damn strong, all the ancraps and transhumanists love licking his balls even though he can't be arsed to pay his employees insurance or overtime.

Holy fuck, straight out of Black Mirror

John McCaffee doesn't actually seem that bad. His economic policies will be neoliberal as fuck, yeah. But unlike everyone else he actually wants to improve infrastructure and mainly cyber security.

Thank god Musk isn't an American

Zucc is where we are heading

Also, I like free money

So I'd vote for him, fite me. Don't care if it'd be the end of Western Civilization

I wonder how SJWs would will react when a tech CEO is elected. On the one hand, they're already Silicon Valley's errand boys and despite all the LARPing, they love their enterpreneurs. On the other, they're constantly whining about "tech bros ugh" to save face. Oh the decisions the modern intelligentsia must face.

This is another reason why I would vote Zucc
I like nerds. SJWs don't.

No amount of dollars in the world could buy this fucknugget the presidency. He's too creepy and will have competition from celebrities with some measure of charisma.

Two years ago we would have said similar about Trump.

Trump spent half as much as Hillary. He won because his rhetoric struck a chord with desperate people.

DIALECTICAL

And in three years with no wall and no wage increase Trump could lose to a weird fag who talks about ubi.

Why can't he stop being right…

or an economic crash….
How can we go 13 years without even a little recession??

Central Banks playing around to kick the can down the road. and it's not gonna be little

Jesus Christ…………

Central banks? How?

We're all gonna die :(

Monetary policy like quantitive easing and low intrest rates. It's essentially a shell game to keep the glorious free market from crashing itself every few years.

natural rate of interest of fiat currency is 0

QE does help with the stock market, but we haven't had it in a while

Liberal democracy is a popularity contest. Of course he will win.

I'm talking the rate banks borrow from the central bank.
But it is a way to stabilize the market, which was the question I answered.

He polls worse than almost all potential Dem candidates, except one person who I forget

Is the worry that banks have too much reserves?

The alt-right will purge the libertarians.

If they were smart they would. Luckily they aren't smart, and like 80% of the alt-right are or were Libertarians so it's hard for them to be *against* libertarianism or be mean to libertarians etc

They don't need to be smart, look the people the south is electing they are like Trump. Rhino conservatives are over. Not that it matters because Porky decides in the end.

Let's get back the point at hand. How fucking unhinged Zuckerberg actually is.

He spans at fucking Bloomberg reporters of all people for even daring to "cover him negatively"
Read this fucking shit, don't skip it. It's gold. This is beyond Hillary levels of "CUT IT OUT".

This is all from the same interview

He spans in a fucking instant, this sounds like he behavior of a sociopath

Am I reading pic 3 wrong or does Zucc employ Morgan Freeman as part of a team to maintain Zucc's personal facebook page?

You didn't read it wrong.

Zuckerberg is literally Lex Luthor IRL.

I hope he dies of “natural causes.”

kek, musk is african porky

There’s no way that post is real.

This, and price is why I don’t have an eletric car. If there was a cheep electric car that
wasn’t connected to the internet, no GPS or anything. Had a phisical key and couldn’t be hacked by the CIA™ and was within my price range I’d get one.

Alaska has 700K inhabits and also has oil.

America will remain classcuked tell the petrodollar collapses. Then there will be a mass insurrection.

Bernie isn’t that Jewish. He’s technically a jew, but he’s married to a Christian and doesn’t act like a jew.

Well to be honest it's not an unlikely bet that more than half of world leaders at any given time are sociopaths.

Nigga you thinking real small. Mars is Porky's backup Earth once they finish stripmining this one. It's his 2nd mansion built solely so he can cut the organ waiting line. It's his promised land, his to inherit once he finishes slaying the barbarians – us – to his god, Mammon.

In a very real way, his continued stability, let alone growth, depends on incessantly pushing of the Elon Musk brand, which is why we're seeing those preposterous levels of cult of personality via advertising. It's vital for his stocks and investors that he is seen to be as the bastard buttbaby of Cecil Rhodes and John Galt, capable of just about everything he sets his mind to solely with the power of bootstraaaaaaaaps.

If his image were to take a dive, and I don't mean this anti-union shit, I mean really serious shit to the point most normies would clutch their respective pearls, his entire empire crumbles. His rocket pad, Tesla's factory etc. are all built upon his public persona.

Well to be honest it's not an unlikely bet that more than half of world leaders at any given time are sociopaths.

Nigga you thinking real small. Mars is Porky's backup Earth once they finish stripmining this one. It's his 2nd mansion built solely so he can cut the organ waiting line. It's his promised land, his to inherit once he finishes slaying the barbarians – us – to his god, Mammon.

In a very real way, his continued stability, let alone growth, depends on incessantly pushing of the Elon Musk brand, which is why we're seeing those preposterous levels of cult of personality via advertising. It's vital for his stocks and investors that he is seen to be as the bastard buttbaby of Cecil Rhodes and John Galt, capable of just about everything he sets his mind to solely with the power of bootstraaaaaaaaps.

If his image were to take a dive, and I don't mean this anti-union shit, I mean really serious shit to the point most normies would clutch their respective pearls, his entire empire crumbles. His rocket pad, Tesla's factory etc. are all built upon his public persona.

And sur enough, the viral campaign catches on.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/fake-mark-zuckerberg-facebook-posts

Are you ready for a presidential campaign consisted of nothing but shills, bots and carefully crafted viral ads?

Please no, the internet is literally the last thing we have that isn't ruined.

Are you using a different meaning of this verb that I'm not familiar with?

Someone called?
Seriously, this clown was the prototype for McMacron and possibly a whole new class of politicians in the coming decade.

What the hell.
I can kind of understand the other choices because "muh charisma" or "muh entrepreneurship", but Bezos is literally a 21st centurs chattel slave hereder, is there anything redeeming about this man?

I had a stroke and meant snaps. I have no better explanation for this, I just had a stroke.

Are you okay?

I made a typo twice. I'm sorry.

And maybe fascism if we don't get our shit together.

America is going to go out like Germany. I'd suggest leaving if you are an amerifat. In 20 years it will be a bombed out hellscape.

It keeps happening.

Trump had humor and bantz. Zucc is just Jason Bigg's autistic doppelganger.

I wonder if he regrets allowing this movie to be made? It really damaged his image. Everyone thinks he is an angry beta who longs for world domination and is willing to do anything to get it.

I'm sad now lads

but he is

Here are many electric cars from all around the world.
Mostly electric conversions.

evalbum.com/

So yeah build your own electric car.

Reminds me of someone…

Alaska's oil is sulfurous as hell, it's actually worse than Venezuela's.
It requires a fuckton of refining to even be useful, and even then it's mostly only used for furnaces.
It's not worthless, but it's not worth that much, either.Certainly not worth basing an economy on.

jeb! was the rightful winner. the election was rigged

Also even though the movie is going for a Rashomon thing, it doesn't come across that well and the inconsistency makes it look like he definitively screwed people over constantly and was too autistic to understand why people would be mad at him (instead of the intent which was to make it look like there were different interpretations of the events).

Crab fishing is dangerous as hell, innit? Doesn't it have one of the highest workplace fatalities of any job?

That never happened. He was a meme.