North korea is evil regime. People are starving

Cant provide any evidence
Cant provide any evidence

Both sides cant back up such ridiculous claims. What am i suppose to believe?

I know dude. but do you think its as bad as cnn abd fox propaganda? Like labor camps and shit

Which side is more desperate to sell you a story, and what are their goals?

Well we do know that NK are lending out their people to europe for wage slavery and acting like a general exploitative porky work agency on that regard, so it's not a paradise at the very least

Just go away anti-intellectuals

you can just tell by the way the people react when he meets them, it isn't normal respect for a great leader, not even the Nazis weeped and shivered in the presence of the fuhrer.

I don't know, man. Asians are retardedly over dramatic.

it just seems a bit too put on to me, there's a difference between that and Japanese school girl enthusiasm

Leader worship is a disease of the mind. Go to any teen idol concert and you will see similar scenes to this. Teen girls breaking down in tears as their idol approaches, all humanity gone from their eyes, only thing left is a desperate animals.
Politicians don't have the same appeal, but Trump, Obama and even Hillary all have devoted supporters that will be moved to tears by the smallest amount of attention.
It hasn’t yet come to the point where their presence induces the ecstatic scenes of pentecostal prayer meetings, but it's getting closer every year.

this

Nah man, we ain't THAT dramatic

I just heard once that you guys go crazy at funerals compared to the west where people are very solemn. Kind of like this weird virtue signalling where one person starts crying exaggeratedly and then everyone else is trying to one up the other guys by being the most emotional.

So you can't provide any evidence. I see.

lads am i gay because the first thing i noticed was the absolute STATE of their foundation?

So here's the thing: if North Koreans are all starving, why haven't they revolted yet? Brainwashing doesn't work on people with empty stomachs.

Heavy repression from the Government?

Can someone post that tweet about some retarded lib crying their eyes out over Clinton's stupid new book?

Based

Show me a mass grave in the DPRK?

when in doubt, trust Russian state media.

Just read stories by people who escaped North Korea. It's not hard to find them, and they paint a pretty dire picture. Of course the state media isn't going to show that stuff. It's not hard OP, just do some research.

Still no evidence.

I have tho ive seen plenty of videos about north korea. How do you know those people are not actors?

Fuck man, how do I know you're not an actor? If you won't believe anyone you'll have to just go there I guess.

Wow I wonder who could be behind that post

this but unironically

whether you disagree with RT or not ,they are the most critical of America's geopolitical policies. But they also aren't 100% anti-American "we must support ISIS in their fight against imperialism" tier people either.
in terms of geopolitics I think they at least try to be the least biased source.

is very good post

I think the starvation and labor camps are as bad as the stories tell. I also think that most of the upper level members live extravagantly and will kill to keep their positions. The wealth from trade with China/Russia was immense as well as the state sponsored criminal operations. I think though that life for the average person there is better than almost all of Africa and the poorer parts of India.