I been thinking we should appropriate rightist symbols and buzzwords for our own

I been thinking we should appropriate rightist symbols and buzzwords for our own.
Traditionalism will mean living in a gift economy
defending western values will mean defending enlightenment values against nazis who want to go back to the middle ages
The fasces will stand for unionism and internationalism
You catch my drift, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

openrevolt.info/newresistance/
kwk2005.narod.ru/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cuba uses fasces

t. Holla Forums

lol no what and why?
But the fasces are not a meme like pepe. You can't appropiate a thing that's been around since the S.P.Q.R.
That's like if nazis appropriated the hammer and sickle symbol

no

One should read something before they recommend outers read it.

So much for the creative left.

why should we use symbols and buzzwords most people hate the fuck out of?

That will give rightists less tools to use and make our ideology more accessible to neets and dimwits.

says the guy whose ideology is a collection of bastardized symbols stolen from other groups ranging from Hindus to Matt Furie

This is stupid. Marxism already does everything reactionaries wish they could do and more.
Traditionalism means standing against the erosion of tradition, and capitalism is the largest thing doing that today.
Western values is roughly synonymous with enlightenment values, and Marxism is a product of enlightenment values.
etc.

Yes but we need to denounce rightist hypocrisy about this matter and claim those ideas for our own in a definitive manner.

they did

Hell yeah

Considering what the fasces actually stands for…
I don't think you would want to appropriate it.

I have an undercut and am an out and loud communist. I like to feel I'm doing my part.

No, why?
They're the ones who do that. We have a lot of original symbolism, basically everything the far right uses as symbols are appropriated from other groups with ideas antithetical to theirs.

Paint all your Pepes red?

That sounds like a really good way to end up with fascism

I can get behind that, if you know what I mean.

Fuck yes German barbarian tribal culture forever

Enlightenment values have everything to do with us. Liberté égalité fraternité are strongly leftist values, as are universalism and rationalism. The liberals have failed so it is up to us to uphold the Enlightenment.

the titfag is right.

bamp

Bump with something relevant

It already means that among other things. The far right already despises western values because they made the west weak and open to subversion through tolerance of people who don't share those values.

No.

Nazis included but that relativism stems from postmodernism not the enlightenment

Is this true turd positionism? Nat syn could be the future of the right
openrevolt.info/newresistance/

Are the New Resistance closest thing to USaian Nazbols aside the likely defunct now kwk2005.narod.ru/ ? IIRC they're allied with our Polish Falanga party/Xportal.

Shit idea and shit thread.

One last