NEETs are the spearheads of modern revolutionary struggle. Prove me wrong, protip: you can't

NEETs are the spearheads of modern revolutionary struggle. Prove me wrong, protip: you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reserve_army_of_labour
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, leftcoms, you ain't fighting bourgeois tyranny by eating ramen and watching Bleach marathons at home while the rest of the proletariat goes to work.

The lumpenproletariat have an obsession with off the record transactions, firearms, vengeance, drugs, and stomping on spooks. There's a huge pool of trigger happy recruits to be found in them.
t. lumpen

In my spare time, which i have plenty of, i can become well-knowledgable on theory, train martial arts for an upcoming revolution or just retrospect on my revolutionary capabilities in general. Meanwhile wagecucks spend 12 hours per day making money for Porky, and by the time they get home they unsuitable for any kind of revolutionary activity.

Reminder that Guy Debord was a NEET and contributed to leftist theory in orders of magnitude more than any internet Leninist could ever dream of.

How do I NEET and afford to live?

Wasn't Marx a NEET since bourgeoisie Engels sustained him?

Sell drugs to students.

Drugdealing, trust funds, begging, being a landlord / entrepreneur, prostitution, NEETbux, etc

Google Lumpenproletariat

No. Marx was a stay at home dad and his husband Engels was a hard working provider.

Gross nazi helmet

True, but if you go to work you're actively contributing to bourgeois tyranny.

Except you don't, you sit on your ass playing games, browsing imageboards, watching cuckime, and occasionally masturbating when you see a lascivious post, kill yourself.

NEETs as a group are nothing but useful consumers for porky and a socially liability for everyone else, the very fact they're NEETs in the first place should give you a hint of the kind of people they are. On top of that, 99% of them are spending time and money, whether their parents' cash or tax money, on anime figurines and other trivial shit, not anything to improve their situation so let alone anything revolutionary. If you on the other hand can actually garner something useful out of your time, then please, do so. Read, write, advance the field, train, organize, plot.

But we both know that isn't the case. We both know you're not even likely a NEET but just some bored shitposter.
SAGE

Ragie wagie, back in cagie

Damn if you do, damn if you don't.

"Bourgeoisie" is not an adjective but a noun, denominating the ensemble of the bourgeois class.
"Bourgeois" can be used both as an adjective and a noun (to designate a member of the ruling class, like Jeff Bezos)
>t. frog ;)

So is literally everyone in a capitalist society, so what.

Except they are. They're basically on permanent strike.

The only thing worse than being exploited, is not being exploited.

Only the fist part of what I said can apply to everyone else in society. NEETs for the most part are too damaged (in any sense of the word) or incompetent to work hence why they are NEETs in the fist place, usually living off of their relatives. They are a liability in the sense that they produce no value to anyone and we shouldn't expect them to contribute to a possible revolution or in fact any change at all. Most of them, image boards being my witnesses, are reactionaries anyway wallowing in their own misery, alienated despite never setting a foot in a factory.

I'm NEET since I've dropped out of my master's degree and 1 out of 4 people under the age of 30 is unemployed in my country excluding students.
Does that make me worthless ? Don't you think there is a problem with the allocation of workforce on the job market instead of me in this case ? Don't you think one of the goals of communism is to make the distribution of work more efficient than it currently is now ? Or are you just a dumb tankie who fell for the "you have to work hard because my parents told me so" meme ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reserve_army_of_labour

Worth has nothing to do with having a job.

I'm a NEET but I am trying to seize the means of sustainable agriculture fertilisation but having some setbacks since I have limited funds. Plus, it's not like I would see returns for a while. Kind of depressing in a way, but I don't really want to be a wageslave and whilst I would like to go to college for a degree in environmental science I can't afford it. Thanks, America.

RoL are people who could eventually become employed in a new job.

NEETs are forever unemployable.

Your productivity fetish is showing

That's most people though.

That's most people though.