Holla Forums wants to kill innocent autistic kid because he has a rich dad

?

[citation needed]

huge anime titties

I don't want to kill the little fella, but I do want to make sure he never attempts to draw again.

He is pretty good hentai artist for 9 year old

His art looks pretty noice for being that young

Maybe one day he's gonna draw a manga about a female amazon beating the shit out of dinosaurs.

tf you talking about, we should encourage him to improve his talents

Why would we want to kill Barron?

Capitalism doesn't just rob the proles of freedom. I don't think the children of the bourgeoisie could be considered "free". This kids chances for a fulfilling life are completely ruined.

That pic is ripe for memes.

If it so happens that I would be in charge of Trump's family in a communist revolution situation, and we would be under a threat of imminent reactionary advance, I would give an order to execute every Trump in my ward without blinking an eye.

No wonder Trump's so tough on China. Their faggy little Asian cartoons made his son autistic.

barron is secretly our man on the inside buddy, soros got to him years ago

At least he has good taste in mongolian puppet shows I'll give him that.

BARONS PILLAR MEN WILL GRANT YOU SWEET GAINS ONLY IF YOU REPLY
AWAKEN MY MASTERS

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Samefag

Many people here feel sorry for him.
Also these paintings are really good for a 9 year old. But the way he draws human figures seems messed up. Maybe thats due to the fact, that most of the women he met, were overdressed bitches with fake boobs. Seriously that looks like a developing/or already developed mother complex.A therapist should look at this.

The fuck are you talking about
PROTECT BARRON AT ALL COSTS

barron is a national treasure

I just hope he grows up to be some sort of cartoonist or comic artist instead of following in his daddy's footsteps